• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well, before I do, I'm going to sound very ********.
How do you "save the contents of it to a bat file"? Do you mean copy the text, in notebook, and save as a batch file?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, every time I load up TeamViewer, the password changes. Like for example, it'll say 0224, then the next time, it might be 4376, or something. Do I just have to load TeamViewer, give you the password it says at that time, and leave it open, while you set the stuff up?
Am I even using the correct program?
The thing I have says "Allow Remote Control", and "Control Remote Computer", and has menus called "Connection", "Extras" and "Help", with some kind of arrow pointing down to a horizontal line.

Also, with the bat, won't it only work with the current BRSTMs? What about new BRSTMs?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Well, before I do, I'm going to sound very ********.
How do you "save the contents of it to a bat file"? Do you mean copy the text, in notebook, and save as a batch file?
-.- Select all -> copy -> create new .bat file -> open in notepad -> paste -> tada
Just run it on a copy of the backup or else your backup will go poof.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Also, every time I load up TeamViewer, the password changes. Like for example, it'll say 0224, then the next time, it might be 4376, or something. Do I just have to load TeamViewer, give you the password it says at that time, and leave it open, while you set the stuff up?
Am I even using the correct program?
The thing I have says "Allow Remote Control", and "Control Remote Computer", and has menus called "Connection", "Extras" and "Help", with some kind of arrow pointing down to a horizontal line.
Yes

Also, with the bat, won't it only work with the current BRSTMs? What about new BRSTMs?
Reload that page.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh I see... so basically, what I should do is do what you said with the bat, and then, every so often, load the php up, copy the updated list, and make a new bat, and copy again, and ... tadah?

Also, how long would you need for the initial initiation to initiate? <_<
Just saying because I probably only have a couple of hours before I go to bed, since it's already 11:29 pm here, and well, I'm hoping to get up tomorrow maybe before 11 am, so you know.

Also, of course I'll need TeamViewer for you to set it up, but, with the program you're using to back the files up, does it have a kind of "automatically load in the background/task bar every time you start up" thingy? Like for example, how uTorrent will load in the taskbar when you start up, if you have it set to do that? You know what I mean, right? By taskbar, I mean the row of icons near the clock, like, in my case, the volume, wireless signal, Norton Internet Security, and I think things like "Solve PC Issues", and some "MultiDesktop" thing, not the quick launch thing, which shows what programs are open, and also provides, as the name suggests, 'quick launches' for programs. But I'm sure you knew that.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Oh I see... so basically, what I should do is do what you said with the bat, and then, every so often, load the php up, copy the updated list, and make a new bat, and copy again, and ... tadah?
If you want named brstms, yes.

Also, how long would you need for the initial initiation to initiate? <_<
Just saying because I probably only have a couple of hours before I go to bed, since it's already 11:29 pm here, and well, I'm hoping to get up tomorrow maybe before 11 am, so you know.
Not long.

Also, of course I'll need TeamViewer for you to set it up, but, with the program you're using to back the files up, does it have a kind of "automatically load in the background/task bar every time you start up" thingy? Like for example, how uTorrent will load in the taskbar when you start up, if you have it set to do that? You know what I mean, right? By taskbar, I mean the row of icons near the clock, like, in my case, the volume, wireless signal, Norton Internet Security, and I think things like "Solve PC Issues", and some "MultiDesktop" thing, not the quick launch thing, which shows what programs are open, and also provides, as the name suggests, 'quick launches' for programs. But I'm sure you knew that.
Yes

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, just making sure, would it be OK just for you to set it up possibly soon, today, and maybe, if there's time, to back up some of the files, and then just carry on tomorrow? As long as it's set up tonight, that's OK, right?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
personally if you wanted to do this stuff, it might be better to take it to PMs overall than posting it in a thread in public

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Moosehunter, when you put up the Sonic Generations music we have right now, don't put up Classic City Escape since that isn't the official loop.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hehe, my internet is being rather slow :p
And only moosey and I know why :p
I'm currently approaching 1900 BRSTMs (as in backed up)

EDIT: It's about 2200+ now (it's getting there :p)

However, my normally 10 Mbps has been reduced to a microscopic 0.25 Mbps, i.e. 1.25 MB has gone down to about 31.7 kB, which equals a drop of about 97.5% -- which is bad :(

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Boss Introduction By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Captain America's Theme By 112 - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Captain Commando's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Chun-Li's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Continue By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~After the Battle~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Gambit~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Megaman 1~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Megaman 2~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Morrigan~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Roll 1~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Roll 2~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Ryu~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Strider Hiryu~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Tension~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ending ~Venom~ By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Gambit's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Game Over By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Here Comes a New Challenger By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Hidden Character's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Hulk's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Hurry Up By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Jin's Theme By Equinox - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Megaman's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Morrigan's Theme By 112 - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Onslaught I's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Onslaught II's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Opening By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Player Select By 112 - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ranking By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Ryu's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Spider-Man's Theme By 112 - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Staff Roll By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Strider's Theme By 112 - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Variable Cross By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Venom's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Vs. By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - War Machine's Theme By 112 - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Win By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Wolverine's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes - Zangief's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

Finished it up.

soneek

Smash Ace
Just uploaded all of the looping tracks from Dead or Alive 2. Maybe I'll check through the others another time and see if I can make custom loops.

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I just noticed something about the backups. While they don't backup BRSTMs that are deleted, somehow, it backs up files where it says "there was an error processing this song".
For example, I have 10572.brstm, and 10573.brstm -- both of which are Segtendo's attempts to upload the Moonview Highway BRSTM with both variations played that the same time. So, this pretty much means that the BRSTMs themselves are still being uploaded, I think.

EDIT: I just did a speed test, while BCM was backing up to me (that just sounds odd somehow), and my download speed, while the back up (rsync) is running, was 731.6 kb/s -- which is what I'd expect. Normally it'd be about 1.2 MB, but considering I'm downloading something, you'd expect it to be a little lower, in this case, about 60% (which is a LOT better than just 2.5% or just 31 kb/s)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sorry if I'm not too present on this thread : I've been quite busy lately (though I approved/rejected a few BRSTMs when I was available).

It seems my Brawlbox can't make BRSTMs out of WAVs I've downloaded from the net. For example I tried to do Route 38 from Pokémon HG/SS, MKWii's Last Lap Style by downloading the MP3 available on BCM, but when I pick up the WAV file using Brawlbox, it shows only 25 samples... I've played the song on both Winamp and Windows Media Player, and it plays just fine... Is there any way I can solve this ? O_O

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have couple of requests. I'm only requesting as I am having trouble trying to figure out how to make them myself.

Custom Robo V2 - Custom Battle 2
Custom Robo V2 - Capsule Holesseum
Sin and Punishment - Blood Infactor
Sin and Punishment - Ally Riskers
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Menu Theme
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Fukouka
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Anarchy
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Setouchi
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - Saki

If any of them could be done it would be fantastic. For a long time I have wanted to know how Sin and Punishment and Custom Robo music would sound in a match.
You missed the request factory, dude.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267789

Waytooscruffy

Smash Cadet
I have a question.

Some of the songs I have downloaded from BCM, and even Brawl Vault, aren't playing right. What happens, is halfway through the song, it stops playing, then goes to one of the other hacked songs I have, and plays it at a quiet, crackly volume.

I have re-downloaded the songs, etc, but I still have this problem. Not all of them do this, just a few of them.

Any tips?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have a question.

Some of the songs I have downloaded from BCM, and even Brawl Vault, aren't playing right. What happens, is halfway through the song, it stops playing, then goes to one of the other hacked songs I have, and plays it at a quiet, crackly volume.

I have re-downloaded the songs, etc, but I still have this problem. Not all of them do this, just a few of them.

Any tips?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9.msg10#msg10
Vyse said:
6. Sometimes, when I use a song with the SD Loader, I hear a lot of static, or the game suddenly switches to another song. What's up with that?
This problem has varying causes. Try defragmenting your SD card. If that doesn't work, make a backup of everything on the SD card, then reformat it. According to Phantom Wings, songs that have a sampling rate higher than 32 kbps can cause this, but I don't think anyone is going to apologize for making songs too high-quality. Songs replaced on the ISO do not have this problem.

Waytooscruffy

Smash Cadet
Doing the Defrag now, afterwards I'll try formatting.

I've also had a message that pops up every time I put the SD card in that says "Do you want to scan and fix the problems?" I've been ignoring it, but I guess I shouldn't have. I also had the same issue with my iPod.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sorry if I'm not too present on this thread : I've been quite busy lately (though I approved/rejected a few BRSTMs when I was available).

It seems my Brawlbox can't make BRSTMs out of WAVs I've downloaded from the net. For example I tried to do Route 38 from Pokémon HG/SS, MKWii's Last Lap Style by downloading the MP3 available on BCM, but when I pick up the WAV file using Brawlbox, it shows only 25 samples... I've played the song on both Winamp and Windows Media Player, and it plays just fine... Is there any way I can solve this ? O_O
*a la Heavy* HELP MEE !!

Top Bottom