• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
We actually wanted him gone. He gets too angry real fast. He got annoyed by me doing nothing right off the bat.

:phone:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
That said, guess who's becoming popular?
Is that the Facebook page? O:
If Ijah changed the Youtube script to the new password (to get rid of you-know-who from doing damage to it), I'll be glad to upload some songs to Youtube. For now, everything is manual.

soneek

Smash Ace
Hopefully we run into him on IRC. I don't know if he's able to edit the script though without a computer. :/

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
No videos for me today cuz I don't have anything plan.

I COULD put up Pac-Man Party once I can upload videos...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

From what he said, he'll probably do that once he gets the laptop (as a cell phone's small keyboard is hard to use quickly with that kind of stuff).

Anyhow, do you think the fact that TUK has fallen from grace could lead to losing the brstms he has made prior to now? If so, what's the plan to prevent that?

DarkAceZ

Smash Cadet
Ijah. IRC? "Not anymore". He hasn't been there in 3 days... :p

Maybe he got tired of all this lappy stuffs... :p

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@DarkAceZ

Let's not jump to conclusions too early. He's probably going to show more activity once his laptop arrives.

@Flame Hyenard

Basically, TUK gave into his rage, leading to his fall from grace. Long story, but once I discuss with the others on how we should mention this (in a news flash style), you'll be in on the details. Part of them might show some opinions about his situation.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. But you didn't talk to us. Mostly because I didn't stay on long enough. But, I said I had homework to do. 1 quiz and 2 tests this week.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
In the queue:
-Pac-Man Party
-Mario Party 9
-Silver Surfer (NES)
-Earthworm Jim: Special Edition
-Earthworm Jim 2 (PSX/Saturn/PC)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Once I accept it, it'll show that we're friends on each other's profile. Only one person needs to send a friend request.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Who's adding these songs to be put on Youtube?

Did anyone bother to look at the channel? I mean, Sonic Blast is in the queue, and it's already on Youtube...

Same thing with Thunder Force IV, but I deleted the playlist I made cuz the official one would be up.

It might be TUK, but I'm not sure.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
He's still an admin, so he can upload videos to the Youtube channel via the site. However, he can't ACCESS the Youtube channel cuz we changed the password for the channel.
Oh the irony.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Someone needs to demote him and fast! Also, could you put Mario Super Sluggers on the queue?

soneek

Smash Ace
PnF, nothing bad even happened. Stop making a big deal of anything TUK related. It's really annoying and repetitive. -__-

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Is he?
He's just gonna ***** and moan about why he can't access the site.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Guys, TUK really wants us to stop poking fun at him any further than we have been. I might have to file a report to moosehunter about this if it continues, for it's only giving TUK a harder time than he is going through already.

@Segatendo

By the way, thanks for putting up the Lego Island brstms. You have no idea how much of a lego fan I am.

LolCakeLazors

Smash Cadet
Guys, TUK really wants us to stop poking fun at him any further than we have been. I might have to file a report to moosehunter about this if it continues, for it's only giving TUK a harder time than he is going through already.

@Segatendo

By the way, thanks for putting up the Lego Island brstms. You have no idea how much of a lego fan I am.
I agree. It's kind of childish to make fun of TUK after you already punished him. It's like you guys showing off after you guys win a race. Insult to injury

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I guess I'll leave him be.
Besides, he gonna respond to everything we say, so we have no choice but to let this pass.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can you guys add the rest to Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Fortune Street? Those are unfinished right now.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
PnFfan101, let's try and leave TUK alone. He's had a hard enough time with what he's gone through already. Also, we didn't realize that when TUK couldn't see the site, his little sister couldn't either (which really made me think that we rushed the idea too fast). In short, you should probably come onto the IRC to talk about it with us a bit more.

Top Bottom