• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
Mr. Skywalker. Also, you didn't let me finish explaining my idea.

[collapse=IRC chat text]
<~Soneek> Autozip, as in it automatically adds the right BRSTMs to the respective zip file for each game
<TheUltimateKoopa> **** OFF ALARIC!
* TheUltimateKoopa (Mibbit@bdnk-c82fca0b.cable.virginmedia.com) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
<~Soneek> I'm downloading cached pages
<~Soneek> Wow
<AlaricSkywalker> Blast! Soneek, I'm laying my hopes onto you know.
<~Soneek> I like how he left before I re-explained my idea to him
<AlaricSkywalker> If you can get all of the brstms, I'd like for you to do what TUK wouldn't do. You know what I mean?
<~Soneek> I don't have any, but I was gonna make it as easy as possible for him
<~Soneek> So that all he has to do is run the file, and it automatically zips the brstms together
<~Soneek> And rename them too I guess [/collapse]

Would that be cool?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

If that someone was me,..., what should have been done earlier will get you by surprise really quickly.

Alright TUK, you're getting very close to getting your pink slip!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

This is why TUK has to go with the plan we discussed two days ago. If he doesn't comply, the blaster will be pointing the other way on him very soon.

I've just sent a report about TUK's comment about him blocking me from the YT channel, so when he gets the message from the managers about this, he'll hopefully learn that shutting me up will only make things worse for him more than the entire crew.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Which leaves us 2 weeks... Sounds good to me ! I'm gonna try to upload the few BRSTMs I've made and upload them on BCM. :)

soneek

Smash Ace
I'm gonna make sure I backup all of my stuff now lol. And we have a few of us that can do manual uploads, so this is exciting!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Yep. The BRSTM was like :

"1 more day until I pass a year without being updated ! When the other BRSTMs will learn about tha-"

*gets updated*

That is me :

ProBRSTM ?

soneek

Smash Ace
I'm just glad it's back.

Edit: I just spoke with RealFaction. He's gonna try to retract his copyright claim on us, so that we'll be down to just 1 strike.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

Glad to hear that, and thanks again for helping with the site soneek. By the way, if you can, could you guys unblock me from commenting on the YT channel please?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Edit: I just spoke with RealFaction. He's gonna try to retract his copyright claim on us, so that we'll be down to just 1 strike.
If you can get him to do it, you'll be a hero :3
I mean, we took down his song, right?

soneek

Smash Ace
Yeah it's down. He said he'll definitely try to reverse it. Also, I'll send you guys the new bat file which asks for seconds. I didn't know that we can actually upload 15:30 videos. So just input 930 when the bat asks for the seconds. :p

Sonic Pinball Party! Nice Seg! :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to test upload something...

Also, just a suggestion (but not necessary)....

Instead of having the description say "for 15 and a half minutes", what about having it adjust to the actual length? So if you set it to only go for 5 minutes, it'll say "for 5 minutes", or if it's 6 minutes and 52 seconds, it could say "for 6 minutes, 52 seconds" (or even "for 412 seconds")?

Also, as of 3:14 pm UTC+0 on Monday, March 19, 2012... here are the copyright strikes we have:
  1. Video ID: lH0EsBh_WVw
    Removed due to a copyright claim by RealFaction on Feb 21, 2012
  2. Video ID: zeTYmAdi1C4
    Removed due to a copyright claim by Record Industry Association of Japan on Mar 12, 2012

Of course the only way I can think of doing "minutes and seconds" ...
For the minutes, you'd need to find the integer quotient of 'length (in seconds) / 60' and for seconds, the remainder of 'length / 60'
E.g. if you selected 632, 632 / 60 = 10 minutes, and 32 seconds...

As I said, this is purely optional.

Also, remember in this post when I said I was going to test upload?

I tried 15:59 -- but someone obviously beat me by making a 15:31 which pretty much proves it's only 15:30 or less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpMxjIYn2KM

Soul Evangelist was removed for being too long.

So to be safe, I'm going to do it for 929 seconds ... sometimes I think YouTube adds a second on or something.

Also, this is to make soneek jealous lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoaBTLVUFxw

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know what this topic needs? Anything (where is everyone?)

Anyway, don't you guys hate it when for some stupid reason, not a single stupid idiot on the internet bothers to upload a logo for a particular game? That is, no matter how much you search, you can't find a logo for a specific game, and definitely not one that's a good size.

In this case, Mission: Impossible (that is the Nintendo 64 game)

soneek

Smash Ace
I see...I'll change the fade to 9.5 seconds instead of 10, and see if that changes anything with the same song, and yeah I might be able to get it to say the actual length of the song, and the loop points. It can definitely work with one song at a time, but I'll see if I can get it working for every song in the folder.

Lol, my school computers run almost as fast. The videos render at 19 fps though. :p

Also, a certain someone dropped in yesterday and edited the upload PHP. Try adding a video to the queue when you get a chance.

Wait, I can just set ffmpeg to stop at the input length. Sometimes the actual videos come out longer than the mp3. I'll try it out.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
You know what this topic needs? Anything (where is everyone?)
You know... Some of us go to school during the week days.
Anyway, don't you guys hate it when for some stupid reason, not a single stupid idiot on the internet bothers to upload a logo for a particular game? That is, no matter how much you search, you can't find a logo for a specific game, and definitely not one that's a good size.
Ugh. I hate that too.

Like for Triple Trouble and Sonic Chaos. No one bothered uploading a nice, HD version of it, so I had to improvise and extended the title screens for both.
Sonic Pinball Party! Nice Seg! :awesome:
Yay. Thanks.

soneek

Smash Ace
Alright, I set ffmpeg so that the videos won't go over the specified length when uploaded. I'm working on the automatic search tags too, so I'll send the new bats in a bit.

soneek

Smash Ace
Meh, I can't get the tags to work.

Also, lookie here.
[collapse=IRC chat last nite]
[02:12] (~Soneek) So as for the songs in the other section that should be removed
[02:12] (~Soneek) Songs by real artists?
[02:13] (~Soneek) Like the rihanna, eminem, etc.
[02:13] (moosehunter) yeah
[02:13] (moosehunter) make a rule where you won't accept them[/collapse]

Yeah, moose wuz here :p

He thinks we should remove those types of songs to avoid any future problems. I guess he had to come back for something briefly, but he said it'll still be another year or two before he's back for good.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Meh, I can't get the tags to work.

Also, lookie here.
[collapse=IRC chat last nite]
[02:12] (~Soneek) So as for the songs in the other section that should be removed
[02:12] (~Soneek) Songs by real artists?
[02:13] (~Soneek) Like the rihanna, eminem, etc.
[02:13] (moosehunter) yeah
[02:13] (moosehunter) make a rule where you won't accept them[/collapse]

Yeah, moose wuz here :p
That's a perfect idea.
Someone made a Dragon Force "game" where it'll have songs by Dragon Force.

It's funny, cuz I was thinking of having Anamanaguchi music on the channel in its own section.
Was 'moosehunter' REALLY here?
I believe so.
He was also on last night.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Guess what guys?
Site's up once again!!!
There WILL be new features and some changes, stay tuned to know more!
Is that okay for a facebook status update, or I better not mention changes?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It'll be up for 2 weeks, according to Soneek.
Not sure what will happen afterwards.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Mhmm... in that case I better not mention it at all...
man, why is this so troublesome?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alright. That whole ordeal is gone. No one talk about it or I'm removing their post about it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Long story short, TUK went take some anger management lessons.
Good luck with that, TUK, you are an important part of the team and we hope to see you soon at 110%!!!

That said, guess who's becoming popular?

Top Bottom