• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Bowser Challenge

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Rules:

1. You can be any character.
2. You have to play team brawl.
3. You MUST be blue team.
4. Your opponet must be three bowsers. ( 3 level 9's ).
5. They MUST be red team.
6. Battlefeild will be the stage.
7. 4 stock only.
8. Infinite time.

What do ya think? To me it's preety hard. Out of the red teams 12 stocks, I reduced it down to six with metaknight. Only two times though, the rest are usually around 9 lives. I've only ever ko'd a bowser completely when I went smash crazy and only dmsashed the whole time. So good? Bad?

Darkurai

Smash Master
Might I ask why I MUST be blue team? Perhaps I prefer green. I don't understand why such heavy emphasis is put on my color.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I guess it doesn't really matter. Blue looks good on most characters though XD

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Might I ask why I MUST be blue team? Perhaps I prefer green. I don't understand why such heavy emphasis is put on my color.
Silly Darkurai. It's because if you're colorblind, so you definitely know where you are. ^_^

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Er. 3 computers? How about one human, and 3 real people on the other team. Then you can't sit on the ledge the entire game.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Er. 3 computers? How about one human, and 3 real people on the other team. Then you can't sit on the ledge the entire game.
Well, I was originnaly going to put that, put there's not that many good bowsers.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Why do they have to be Red?
I wanna make em beee blue...
And yeah I've tried this. I got like 10 kills with two bowsers left and one life but I killed myself..

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Doesn't seem too difficult to be honest.
I'll try it though sometime, for a quick laugh.
Would team attack be on or off?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Team attack off. I tried it again, and one grabbed me and started hitting me, and the other two were charging fsmashes at me... poor metaknight. He went flying. I just can't seem to get past that 6 stock barrier.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Team attack off. I tried it again, and one grabbed me and started hitting me, and the other two were charging fsmashes at me... poor metaknight. He went flying. I just can't seem to get past that 6 stock barrier.
If team attack was on wouldn't one of them hit the one that was holding you?
That'd give you an advantage wouldn't it?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
If team attack was on wouldn't one of them hit the one that was holding you?
That'd give you an advantage wouldn't it?
That wouldn't be hard though. I'd kill them all. Most people would. the reason it's 3 bowsers is because of their size, power, and lag.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Yeah sorry, about the team attack. If only fod was in brawl...

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Yes, my friend told me about this Bowser challenge. I tried it, failed miserably.
I used to do it in Melee all the time. But I would always do it on that Yoshi level where the clouds extend way out to the right. The Bowsers would try to jump out to me and self-destruct. For whatever reason, I would still feel proud after beating them like that...

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Ha, you'd feel proud. Good one. but it wasn't meant to be played on yoshi's island.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Urg!!!! Stupid grap fsmash combo! I lost to you again... I shall be back.There has to be a way to win. Post opinions please. I need help with this.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I know, that's happened to me before. I jdon't know how to delete post here. ( i'm new to smashboards. )

Grunt

Smash Master
Bowser challenge fails in brawl since you can just grab release and finish them with the third guy.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Bowser challenge fails in brawl since you can just grab release and finish them with the third guy.
Don't quite get what you mean. So, anybody have any tricks or hints or advice that could help a MK player beat it ( or get close to it ) without having to raise his skill level to pro? And jimmeymebob, have you failed yet? And aczel 54 or whatever ( your names kind hard to remember ) can you post a video or share some more info and advice?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's Red and Blue because it's Red Vs. Blue of course...

None of the other colors have a rivalry.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I did this in stam mode with ganon and just thunderstormed the hell out of them.
It was fun.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Challenge Complete!! It wasn't too hard with Lucas. PKT2 turns level-9's to mush.
Video please? And what's pkt2? Is it a pro level teqniuge? Or one that that I ( tha advanced nonpro ) would be able to do. Plus, how do you put more than one qoute in a post? and what's a thunderstorm? oh, and you have to do it on stock, not stamina ( not that it would make much of a deffrence. )

Mith_

Smash Champion
Video please? And what's pkt2? Is it a pro level teqniuge? Or one that that I ( tha advanced nonpro ) would be able to do. Plus, how do you put more than one qoute in a post? and what's a thunderstorm? oh, and you have to do it on stock, not stamina ( not that it would make much of a deffrence. )
what da hell.

pkt2 = pk thunder once it hits ness/lucas they become a projectile and then can damage you or somethin like that.

thunderstorming = ganon down air

for % mode i use zelda but the decay system is hella gay.

@ grunt : vs 3 computers beating them legit (not takin advantage of there crappy coding i.e. yoshi egg roll) is kinda difficult. but vs people is friggin fun.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
what da hell.

pkt2 = pk thunder once it hits ness/lucas they become a projectile and then can damage you or somethin like that.

thunderstorming = ganon down air

for % mode i use zelda but the decay system is hella gay.

@ grunt : vs 3 computers beating them legit (not takin advantage of there crappy coding i.e. yoshi egg roll) is kinda difficult. but vs people is friggin fun.
I agree completly. But I tried pkt2 and they didn't give me enoughtime to properly aim it. Then his thunderstorm thing sucked. I hit two but then the remaining one killed me. It happened every time.

for % mode i use zelda but the decay system is hella gay. What does that mean?

Top Bottom