• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 6: The Return of the Spin

D

Deleted member

Gabe, step one, play metaknight, step 2, c stick down, step 3, neutral b, step 4, shuttle loop. You should then become m2k after only a few hours of play :)

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Since when has a live stream ever hurt anything? Zach probably doesn't want to be exposed as the youngest kid at the tourney, tough **** Zach, if you want to stream and the venue has mad internets, go for it Noc! **** yeah, but if we commentate at all, it would have to be censored for the sake of the customers. MT, I want some friendlies, possibly a lil MM to make it worth your while.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I'm not discouraging a stream completely because of my age, I actually suggested a stream at the first and second BR's. If you're just going to assume what I think, I can assume how you think as well. I'm fine with people knowing I'm 13, and I just think recordings are better.

Seriously though, don't assume whatever you want.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
If you bring Brawl ALSM I will play with you.

There should be a mini Brawl tournament at this :)
I don't think we'd have the time/room for it in addition to Project M + Melee lol

Personally I've always preferred recording, as its much simpler (don't have to mess with internet stuff/tags/archives for videos later). If you want to go through the effort its all you, but I can't promise that I'll be able to help babysit the livestream comp.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Yeah... Uhh if any of you with exceptional skillz would like to team with meh in PM, that'd be neat. Kinda cool to see the melee skill transition into PM, good **** skilled players. I'm hyped, PM bracket should be quite interesting.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Can we have a portion of the venue or something go towards getting Melee in EVO?

Also I hope I can stop being sick by tomorrow ;-; I've improved a lot and want to show y'all.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I took that dreamland skin off after the tournament after hamlin made me realise how crazy I am. But even if thats off, all of them were just crazy.
R u talking about the mario rpg one? I love that one they had it on dreamland for brawl but it got taken down :(

Laser_kirby_007

Smash Apprentice
But i dont really remember you :(
Swift and Doh beat me and my partner in teams. I was the peach player. You sent me to the losers bracket in singles. Then I lost to Sethlon. If that helps... And umm... you can go ahead an team up with thoraxe, I just need someone to team up with D: anyone can do.

Top Bottom