• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 6: The Return of the Spin

D

Deleted member

But I think I would be down for a mm if I'm playing a little bit above my absolute worst. Ya know, free money and all.
Go ahead and keep trash talking. See where it will get you in life.

On another note though, I'll have my computer and my HD PVR with me to record some matches. Also, I have some things like Melee SFX, Female Announcer, Menu SFX, Music, and a few stages over dumb ones like that Mario Kart stage. What out of this should I get rid of?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm, who would be open for teaming if I came for this? For both Melee and P:M?

On a more important note, is anyone from South of DFW travelling to this? I might need a ride, I dunno how interested Swaka would be since there's no Brawl. Gas Money, love, and possibly even great teammate are in store for you!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

On a more important note, is anyone from South of DFW travelling to this? I might need a ride, I dunno how interested Swaka would be since there's no Brawl. Gas Money, love, and possibly even great teammate are in store for you!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Jesus christ, none of my posts were showing up, this is a nightmare! Someone fix this quad monster! 503 error too strong

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

Edit: It says I've posted this already, but Smashboards is being janky I don't see anything. Delete/edit if this is a double post

D

Deleted member

Lmao, 4 posts. DMG vs 503 error looks like a 30/70 matchup.

:phone:

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
DMG we should team.

I can play good characters and we'll win, or I can play Pichu and we'll lose in spectacular fashion.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sounds cool. Just heads up, I'm not anywhere near confirmed for this. I'm looking at getting a ride or doing Amtrak or something: Megabus doesn't have a station very close to Waco and I hate them for it.

Edit: Does anyone live near the Dallas Amtrak station? I can get a round trip for like $30. It's also not too far away from the venue, says less than 25 mile.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It would have to be Friday. There is only one train going on Saturday and it doesn't even leave before the tournament starts. The same problem for coming back: the only train on Saturday would be leaving during the first hour or two of the tournament lol. So mid day Friday --- bit before Noon Sunday would be my schedule for coming and going.

D

Deleted member

I'm not really into MMs (besides anything dumb/for fun like tl vs jiggs). I prefer to play bracket then screw around in friendlies.

Denti

Smash Master
How do I do SD card stuff? I want to practice Project M 2.5 to see if I can make this or not. Xeven did EVERYTHING for me before so I have no clue what to do.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Zac I want to win/have fun. AKA don't go Luigi in teams LOL. Poor Sethlon

Denti: do you already have Gecko setup? If so, all you have to do is replace the 2.1 files with 2.5 and load it with Gecko.

D

Deleted member

Denti, if you have homebrew then that's all you need. Load up Gecko OS on it. If you don't then just use hackless and go to the stage loader (with no stages built brawl ofcourse.)

D

Deleted member

Oh and Sethlon, theres a really cool PM specific Bowsers Castle stage that goes over mario kart or w.e. Its really good, you need to see it.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
yo sethlon you still have the FC stages for the melee ruleset. you should fix it before someone tries to take me to MKII. please and thanks.:bee:
Wait, it's no longer using the FC ruleset? I was really looking forward to that. What's the new one? Please don't say the APEX ruleset...

MT_

Smash Ace
Wait, it's no longer using the FC ruleset? I was really looking forward to that. What's the new one? Please don't say the APEX ruleset...
Are you going to this?

There is a (small) chance I'll come to this depending on how much work the first week of classes is going to be and whether or not I am busy on Saturday.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
Sung is going to take all of our money, Hannah is going to stomp (wobble) on us, assuming she's coming? And I may or may not quietly weep in the corner after the ooc players reminds Plano that we're bad at melee. PM should be interesting tho, it's anyone's (Sethlon's/austin's/sung's) game! Lookin forward to Saturday guyz.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
yo sethlon you still have the FC stages for the melee ruleset. you should fix it before someone tries to take me to MKII. please and thanks.:bee:
My bad, I thought I fixed that earlier. Ruleset it current now

Sorry, I asked in the DFW facebook thread, and the consensus was for the Apex ruleset =/
I'll be using the Classic Dave's Stupid Rule though, the Modified version is silly IMO.

Note for Thoraxe; Wobbling is banned under the Apex ruleset ;)
Oh and Sethlon, theres a really cool PM specific Bowsers Castle stage that goes over mario kart or w.e. Its really good, you need to see it.
Cool, I'll have to check it out

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
Are you going to this?
I was considering going if I could get a carpool together and this week of school goes ok, but I doubt I'll go if Wobbling stays banned. DFW has way too many pocket Peaches that I don't want to deal with while my characters are handicapped.

MT_

Smash Ace
Unban wobbling you scrubs!

And Thoraxe I took Sung's money this weekend just FYI ;) coming to Dallas would be my big favor to Sumg for a salty rematch.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
yo, i'll totally be here. might need a partner, though, i hear drew's thinking of having some crazy shenanigan teams going on.

Oracle

Smash Master
Yeah real talk unban wobbling seth. I know you have a deep hatred for ice climbers but its time to move on.

Mt if we dont meet in bracket mm in pm.

Hannah bring a carpool because I need to give someone draft money. Also I think I need a teammate

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah real talk unban wobbling seth. I know you have a deep hatred for ice climbers but its time to move on.
We've been over this =P Personally I don't think wobbling is ban worthy, but people asked for the Apex ruleset, and Apex ruleset has wobbling banned.

**** da police. Wobbling will be legal.

Top Bottom