• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser's Revenge 6: The Return of the Spin

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
oh my oh my so many unexpected people coming to this. hyyyyyyyyyyyyped.

quit your whining hannah only like 2 of us have peaches that we'd play against you.:smirk: i don't think thoraxe would play peach against you again but i can't really say for sure since i am not thoraxe lol.

oh and i offer my place up for people to stay if need be (though i need to clear that with my roommate but i'm like 90% sure he wouldn't care). i have 1 couch and a carpeted floor. and i want to get in a lot of games with peeps.

ohh yeaaaah legggggooooooooo...doe. :cool:

anyone know if wobbles and/or DoH will be in town and attending?

MT_

Smash Ace
MM then mt? I need to redeem my honor.

we can make it a dollar or something lol
Sorry bro let's just say you win I barely touched PM before BR5 and haven't touched it since. I only entered it because it was free entry. Maybe if Sethlon does a MM with me :).

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
i am not thoraxe lol.
Check again gabe... but yeah, there will be only one pocket peach and Zac's peach if he'll enter melee. I'm not even sure WaterlessFishie would resort to peach seeing how his fox is super on point recently. **** it, i am sure, because i am gabe, and gabe is i. no need to worry about :cstick2: hannah. I'm hyped to see a MT v. Sung MM/GF (probably). You out marthed his sheik MT?! Why da fuq am i trying to learn sheik then?!?! Sung must have forgotten to condition his hair before ya'll MM.... Maybe we should have a democratic vote for wobbling legality at the venue, or must we bow our knees to Führer Sethlon, glorious leader of teh fire and spin? thanks for the winks guyz, i'll make sure to frantically wink at you this saturday :lick:

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm down for $10 melee!
Deal.

So far I've got these MM's.

PM:
Me(Random) vs. Sethlon(Random): $5
Me(Jiggs) vs. Zach(TL): $5

Melee:
Me(Bowser) vs. Rob(Bowser) Mute City Only: $1
Me(Random) vs. Sung(Random): $10

Did I leave anyone out?

D

Deleted member

i'm slightly concerned about the amount of set ups we'll have. we need lots and lots.
I'll probably bring a melee setup, it just depends on whichever game doesn't have alot. Also, I'm going to use clean melee because my hacks are just obscure and I realise that.

Also, I'm having someone come down to this tournament so I can set up usb loader because his disk drive doesn't work. He plays brawl, so if he asks to play brawl friendlies for a bit while everyone else is setting up, then I'm apologizing ahead of time.

Oracle

Smash Master
Gabe we'll be fine don't even worry about it. The only setup issue we've had at one of these was having too many

D

Deleted member

I took that dreamland skin off after the tournament after hamlin made me realise how crazy I am. But even if thats off, all of them were just crazy.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah same unfortunately. Not gonna be able to make this one, but next time I'm lookin forward to it.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty much confirmed, but I still have no idea who is coming with me or what nights I'm staying. Fishie, can I please take you up on that housing offer?

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, this could be my chance to redeem myself for missing so many Dallas tournaments. If the venue has wifi with decent upload speed I could even livestream.

D

Deleted member

If I bring a recording setup, Hamyojo does, and Sethlon does, then we will have 3 recording setups. A livestream may not even be necessary, but that's Sethlon's choice.

D

Deleted member

But the problem is not many people would watch. Recording them would save them forever.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'll probably bring a melee setup, it just depends on whichever game doesn't have alot. Also, I'm going to use clean melee because my hacks are just obscure and I realise that.

Also, I'm having someone come down to this tournament so I can set up usb loader because his disk drive doesn't work. He plays brawl, so if he asks to play brawl friendlies for a bit while everyone else is setting up, then I'm apologizing ahead of time.
I could bring a Brawl setup. :)

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Stop it ALSM, there will only be brawl for like 30 minutes for setting up stuff.
I don't want to make someone cry.

D

Deleted member

You're not showing up just because you can't infest the place with brawl? You're evil.

D

Deleted member

Just realised that googling for a random image gets you a dumb one. Sorry.

MT_

Smash Ace
Sure can. Try not to be all tired and **** after the tourney like MT so we can play lots. :)
If I come it will probably be a one day thing not sure though. Will try to play lots at the venue though.

Also if I go I will also bring a recording setup lol.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
But the problem is not many people would watch. Recording them would save them forever.
I can record and livestream simultaneously with XSplit (and I found out how to prevent the issue of the recording file becoming corrupted that I experienced at Tchaikovsky's Iced Tea Sonata). I have basically all the equipment/software needed to do a high quality stream. There are some good ways to advertise the stream link, which should be www.twitch.tv/texasmelee, and there are some pretty good players so could be exciting to watch. However, it is true that we may not get a lot of viewers. If I just recorded alone, I wouldn't have to worry about internet connection issues (this is unlikely to be a problem though since I just called the FX Game Exchange and apparently they have wifi with 1Mbps upload speed), we wouldn't need to supervise the setup much (it is important to keep an eye on the viewer chat, update player tags, etc. when streaming), and I could choose not to add microphone audio if there is no commentary or if it isn't very good lol. So many people planning to bring recording setups! lol

D

Deleted member

Lol why is there suddenly brawl. I'm just helping a friend... w/e :/
I have some cool stuff for brawl hacks though, I have a mix of keitaro stuff and other stuff that makes for a great setup.

D

Deleted member

I found your weakness Gabe, lets Metaknight ditto :troll:

And Noc, it sounds like you do have a nice internet and setup. I still think that with a lack of an audience that is decently large, it's not needed. We will see when we get there on Saturday.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Drew, looks like we are scheduled for League tourney on saturday. I doubt it will be finish in time.

Go one without me

/bomb

Top Bottom