• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowsers career of brawl isnt going to well

jkrohn99

Smash Cadet
From the start of brawl or meele i have never heard someone say bowser is my best charcter. I dont blame them! Bowser is so slow people have lots of trouble landing attacks with him. He cant counter anything either. When your facing a bowser u start to think that u have already won. Place your thoughts at the bottom.
There can be two of each charcter so far this is what has been filled

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Okay really now, these threads are just getting old.

1. Bowser doesn't suck. I only use Wario and Bowser exclusively and I don't hesitate to pick Bowser vs even the best Snakes and such online. He ISNT that bad guys, if you think so then you don't know how to play him. It's not wierd that Bowsers are starting to place well in some places now.
2. No offense to gimpy, his Fair game is above average. But he doesn't know how to play brawl bowser, he just doesn't. Any really good brawl bowser will tell you this. The vids of gimpys brawl bowser winning are either vs bad players or vs Ike(and bowser DESTROYS ikes). His style is VERY punishable.
3. Honestly, just stop this nonsense. I go on these threads in hopes of something actually productive would be said just ONCE, but never on the Bowser boards sadly. I'll put of some vids of me playing some high end NJ and PA players(and some mlg ladder matches) to spark more intrest in some with Bowser. I just can't continue reading this.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
But wait a minute KevinM didn't someone say not to be so negative.. Yeah you're right I guess we needed another topic about how Bowser is better then we thought.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
From the start of brawl or meele i have never heard someone say bowser is my best charcter. I dont blame them! Bowser is so slow people have lots of trouble landing attacks with him. He cant counter anything either. When your facing a bowser u start to think that u have already won. Place your thoughts at the bottom.
First, what Bowser players have YOU been fighting?

Second, if you're looking to fight some decent ones, just say the word here and you'll have some FCs to put into your Wii that won't disappoint.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
How about next time when someone post something like this we ignore it? Not to be rude but since they don't scroll down and post on other things that may say this kind of stuff....

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey look at Ref he has intelligence. Lets go Ref! Be careful though, if you start saying these threads are redundant or annoying you'll hurt people's feelings.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
He's an obvious troll who doesn't know what he's talking about.

He said something similar on the Ice Climber, Snake, and Gannondorf boards too.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
I think its cuz they brawl a Bowser, lose to that players Bowser then come here. lol

I mean you don't see me making pointless topics like this one.

>.>

<,<

>.>

<,<

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
He threw down on Bowser.

He can either put his money where is mouth is and start swapping friend codes or he's a troll and he can slink away in shame.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
So anyways guys, how is everyone's day going?
Pretty well. Thanks for asking. :)

I stayed up until 5 AM fighting a Samus player who played incredibly well but only won 1 of the 30 or so games we played. Samus is quite clearly bottom tier because I realized I was playing like crap and Samus still couldn't kill Bowser. I survived until 220% most of the time.

He was also incredibly aggressive, and I commend him for not just camping in the corner and projectile spamming me like some players would. I fought a Pokemon trainer who did that and even the victory felt like a defeat because it took so long to finish the **** match...

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Its fine thanks for asking. I was going to see "Step Brothers" but changed my mind due to the fact that I didn't feel like it today.

I was fooling around in brawl today playing random characters on wifi and losing with them :laugh:

Its always fun to see how much I suck with others characters.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I'm terrible with Lucario, probably because I can't stand furries (don't ask about the spacies).

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
My right shoulder and lat are still hurt from the bjj practice last friday. Other than that everything's pretty sweet. AndyG intorduced me to this new band that's actually pretty good. www.myspace.com/girltalk The only song I really like is "In step", but its undeniable that his other **** doesn't suck.

Kevin hows the Melee community where you live? Is it basically free prize money because alot of former players refuse to play Melee for some god-awful reason...

**** I need some breakfast.

Top Bottom