• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser in Subspace Emissary

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
I thought K.Rool was going to steal the bananas :'(
but it was Bowser! that's what makes it interesting.
Wonder now, what K.Rool is doing....perhaps decapitating Toads to put their heads on floating cubes to make an italian plumber bigger.

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I know the screenshot is horribly blurred, but...

Oddly enough, these very much remind me of each other.

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
Here's what I'm wondering... Is Bowser working with the Subspace goons like Wario? Or is he just messin' with DK on his own volition? It'd be neat to see Bowser teamed up with DK and Diddy, but it really could go either way.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Here's what I'm wondering... Is Bowser working with the Subspace goons like Wario? Or is he just messin' with DK on his own volition? It'd be neat to see Bowser teamed up with DK and Diddy, but it really could go either way.
I'm guessing Bowser just has a grudge against DK and just used the bananas to lure DK into some sort of trap, I don't know if they could team up, but it would be cool since they are both heavyweights

Shark X

Smash Lord
No, whats cool are these two have been classic nemisess of Mario, and now they finally take each other one. But why is Mario's biggest enemy, taking on Mario's oldest enemy? If anything, shouldn't they be teaming up? Or maybe since DK stopped with the bad guy gig, Bowser is trying to coax him back into it by stealing his bananna's?

Bowser: Help me kill Mario again and I'll give you back your Banannas!
Donkey Kong: OOOOHHH! BA-NA-NAAA!
Diddy Kong: ...

Not really sure what Diddy will do, or if Bowser even planned for Diddy to be there, or hell, if Bowser even knew Diddy existed. This is the first time they actually meet after all (not counting non-story games like Mario Kart).

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Hmm I just think it's cool seeing the two heavy weights take each other on. K. Rool stilling the bananas would be old. I'd rather see a cross of franchises like what's being seen.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I bet K-rool stole the bannanas then Bowser happened to be there and stoped the bananas.
Then Bowser asks Donkeykong to join him against mario.
Thats where Diddykong doesnt like the idea and runs off into the jungle only to see foxes ship crash.

Then Pit and Mario fight Bowser and DK.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i bet bowser fights dk and bowser jr fights diddy, the koopas win of course ;P

i can make silly assumptions too right?

man i want bowser jr though lol

Chepe

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7dXIWFXrsY

As seen here, DK and Diddy eventually confront Bowser about the bananas. Next thing we know, Diddy's alone and finds Fox. I think DK and Bowser become teamed up right after the battle. Its not hard to imagine a Subspace attack on the three which splits Diddy from DK, and leaves the heavyweights to fight the greater evil together.

Im of the opinion that all playable villains will eventually fight with the heroes in the end...

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Bowser fights DK (bowser SHOULD win but they'll be equal in the vid). Diddy runs of to get help and ends up running into Fox's arwing and teams up with Fox. Bowser and DK are fighting when the SE turn up and so the two of them join together to take down a mutual enemy.

Frogla

Smash Ace
What irks me is i think back to the last time two playable charachters fought. Kirby and Mario you get too choose which one you would like to use. And depending on that choice it alters the story.

i can easily see choose between Donkey Kong or Bowser too fight. Bowser wins Donkey Kong is a trophy diddy runs off into the woods. Donkey Kong wins he gets his nanners back.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
I'm still skeptical, but Bowser looks more badass than ever. Way to bring him back to his roots for Brawl :)

volbound1700

Smash Master
I think many of the villians are villians at the start but once the subspace emissaries intervene, all the villians and heroes eventually join forces against the subspace army. In this scene, neither DK or Bowser no about the subspace army yet and Bowser decided to bully someone else besides Mario and Peach for once.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
That seems plausible, but to much like... any crossover game. "Making alliances with your enemy" is too... recycled, but it's most likely what will happen if not the "faction of interaction" with all the main villians, but then that's to much a shadow of Kingdom Hearts...

Rex+

Smash Ace
I agree. "Team up with the enemy" is incredibly cliché.
Speaking of originality, though, I'm not sure what would work. Maybe the SSE turns on their villain cohorts?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm guessing out of desperation Bowser and DK will team up in the end to face the greater evil in SE

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Could be a scenario where no one likes each other? I can see a temporary alliance between Kong and Bowser, but IDK if it'd last the whole game.

Anyone else think Bowser has a hidden trump card he's about to reveal? Because I do.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Yes, Bowser Jr...

OH! I've got a plot twist idea! If Bowser Jr. is confirmed, then maybe he and his dad will get in a fight about trusting the Ancient Minister, so they split up and Bowser Jr. turns to Mario to help him.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I think many of the villians are villians at the start but once the subspace emissaries intervene, all the villians and heroes eventually join forces against the subspace army. In this scene, neither DK or Bowser no about the subspace army yet and Bowser decided to bully someone else besides Mario and Peach for once.
If that's the case, I'm going to be really, really happy.
Why? Because I'm just that evil.

@Rex+: How many times has that happened in Nintendo games? Sure, it's happened a bit with Super Mario, but in most other games that's not the case.
'Sides, making a game heroes vs. villains is the ultimate cliche.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
I think some villains will jump aboard the Subspace bandwagon, and some will reject them.

I can see Bowser allying with an enemy or ally.

But I can't see Gannon giving up control at all.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
No, whats cool are these two have been classic nemisess of Mario, and now they finally take each other one. But why is Mario's biggest enemy, taking on Mario's oldest enemy? If anything, shouldn't they be teaming up? Or maybe since DK stopped with the bad guy gig, Bowser is trying to coax him back into it by stealing his bananna's?

Bowser: Help me kill Mario again and I'll give you back your Banannas!
Donkey Kong: OOOOHHH! BA-NA-NAAA!
Diddy Kong: ...

Not really sure what Diddy will do, or if Bowser even planned for Diddy to be there, or hell, if Bowser even knew Diddy existed. This is the first time they actually meet after all (not counting non-story games like Mario Kart).
Very likely, and maybe diddy kong went to go for help and then ran into star fox after fighting raquiza, or i think thats the pokemons name. Like in the video.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
I think maybe also, that Donkey kong will be captured by bowser, and diddy knog will go for help. Eventually, it might be, bowser vs Fox, diddy, and DK

Top Bottom