• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Edgeguard?

HolyCrusader

Smash Cadet
Could someone tell me how to do that fast edgeguard with Bowser. I can only do it sometimes but never when I want to or need to. Thanks

HolyCrusader

Smash Cadet
I was watching Vex and Warrior Knight and they cancel the dash animation into a quick edgehog. I was just wondering how to do that.

HolyCrusader

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing that you're referring to the Bowser Bomb Edgehog; just press down+B, but don't hold down (if you do, you'll fall past the edge).
Naw I know how to do the Bomb Edgeguard I'm just having trouble with the fast edgeguard Bowser does. You can see it when Bowser dashes towards the edge and immediately grabs the ledge

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Quartercircle edgehog, you mean.

Basically as you are dashing, you grab the ledge.

Correct?

Run off stage and rotate the control stick down and to the direction of the stage.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Quartercircle edgehog, you mean.

Basically as you are dashing, you grab the ledge.

Correct?

Run off stage and rotate the control stick down and to the direction of the stage.
This.

You can do it with every character, the speed input needed differs for each character. Bowser is about mid difficulty imo.

Jonas

Smash Champion
The way I do it is just run off the stage and fast fall and release the stick so I don't fall down and die. As long as you fast fall, you don't have to press the stick towards the edge, so the effect is the same.

And don't say "if you fast fall near the edge you fall down and die" because you don't fall down and die if you don't hold the stick down.

Top Bottom