• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Board Interview Thread

calv

Smash Cadet
Hey Mreh, How come you've been abscent in the Hawaii smash videos that DarkM puts up lately? And when you have been in them you've mostly been using the Pokemans instead of Bowser? Also what happened to the Ganondorf challenge, they were never uploaded.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Hey Mreh, How come you've been abscent in the Hawaii smash videos that DarkM puts up lately? And when you have been in them you've mostly been using the Pokemans instead of Bowser? Also what happened to the Ganondorf challenge, they were never uploaded.
I'm still at the tournaments. Most of the time I'm just not on featured stations though. We only record on one or two stations at a time, and most of the time I'm not on them. lol

Ganon challenge might be uploaded in the future.

calv

Smash Cadet
I'm still at the tournaments. Most of the time I'm just not on featured stations though. We only record on one or two stations at a time, and most of the time I'm not on them. lol

Ganon challenge might be uploaded in the future.
That's a shame, I think he has the best brawl tournaments online, i miss the lack of bowser though. Did you play DEHFs Falco while he was there?

MrEh

Smash Hero
I did. Won once, a handful of close matches, and a handful or me getting *****.

No 3 stocks though.

MrEh

Smash Hero
It was not the first game we played. It was like, the 15th.

It was on FD. No hazards involved.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Blonde's or brunette's?

Favourite food?

How's your life going outside of smash?

What do you do for a job?

Most embarassing moment?

Where should Bowser be on the tier list?

Should MK be banned?

What is your ideal stagelist?

Any special talents?

Hiw tall are you?

Train A, traveling 70 kilometres per hour (km/h), leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 kilometres away. At the same time Train B, traveling 60 km/h, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford. When do the two trains meet? How far from each city do they meet?

What is love?

May add more later.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What song do you feel best embodies you as a person?

What's that mask kid in your avatar?

How come you haven't entered a tournament before?

What Florida player do you want to play the most?
LOL namesearch bait

Why Bowser?

Why NOT Bowser?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?
Pfft, no. But I DO fight evil there.

Blonde's or brunette's?
Hmm... red heads.

Not sure why though...
Favourite food?
Anything edible. More specifically though... Whataburger.

How's your life going outside of smash?
I can't complain. Though it lacks those of the female gender.

Sandwiches need making.
What do you do for a job?
Normally I submit an application. :D

I do telephone polls and surveys. So, yeah, I've spoken with people all over the country and parts of Canadia. And I hate them all. Some more than others though.
Most embarassing moment?
Uhhhhhhh....... I can't think of any. I tend not to hold onto those kinds of memories when they happen.

... And even if I did suddenly think of one, I'm not telling.
Where should Bowser be on the tier list?
I think he falls right on the border of Mid and Low. Like, exactly. Even low Mid feels too high and high Low feels too low.

Should MK be banned?
Yep. Especially if you play by the BBR's new rule set.
What is your ideal stagelist?
I kinda liked 3.1's stage list, certain stages not withstanding (Green Greens, I'm looking at you!) I've never been in a tourny yet, mine is still up in the air, so I really wouldn't be able to tell you anything insight full here.
Any special talents?
I play Bowser. :D

I'm a pretty top tier procrastinator. I think Vex has me beat though. Maybe someday that grab release thread will get updated...
Hiw tall are you?
Hiw tall is anyone? :D

Five eight last I checked.
Train A, traveling 70 kilometres per hour (km/h), leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 kilometres away. At the same time Train B, traveling 60 km/h, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford. When do the two trains meet? How far from each city do they meet?
I had a calculator that could me the answer easily. I'll try doing it my head though.

... in 2 hours. 140 kilometres from Westford, 120 kilometres from Eastford. :O
What is love?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oKxFSpZAno&feature=related
What song do you feel best embodies you as a person?
Hmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JngjVZnuxQE

*shrug*
What's that mask kid in your avatar?
JD from Scrubs. Watch it, that show be legit.
How come you haven't entered a tournament before?
Money johns.
What Florida player do you want to play the most? LOL namesearch bait
CO18, polmex, and Big Serg, I guess. I can't think of any others.
Why Bowser?
I already parodied a song as to why he's da bess.
Why NOT Bowser?
See above.

In all honesty though, I tend to lean towards the big beefy characters in fighting games. Besides. It's Bowser. Enough said.
Beard.
No. Boy- er, man.

>.>

B!squick

Smash Master
My respect for you just went up by 10 billion points. We should meet sometime and eat from there all day :D

Also, favorite drink?
Dude, I'd love to, but they closed down all the Whataburgers near me in Florida. I gotta drive a couple hundred miles for my precious... which we plan on doing when my roommate gets vacation time again.

I really liked that Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper they had some odd years back. What happened to that? As far as alcohol goes, I like Rolling Rock for beer and good ol' Captain Morgan for spirits.

Top Bottom