• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser Board Interview Thread

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I should poke my head outside of the social thread more =/

You're all jumping on the bandwagon, mafia like move

Vote:Everyone

As for the interview I'd say KK won;t be beaten in votes but just in case I nominate MrEh.

MrEh has been interviewed by the Zelda boards, he shouldn't get two ;_____;

I'll nominate KK aswell :3
/meatride

Oh you are amazing, no doubt about it.

You're just too good for two interviews I'm afraid :/

Flayl

Smash Hero
Now that you play with top players semi regularly, do you still play wifi often?

What's your favorite character for teams?

Do you play PS3? If yes, do you play any online multiplayer games?

That's my non-brawl question, yea I'm lame.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
How long have you been playing competitive Smash?

Why do you stick with Bowser, even though we both know hes bad?

How would you describe your playstyle with Bowser?

Who got you into competitive Smash?

What do you believe is Bowser's worst matchup?

What do you believe is Bowser's best matchup in the game, and also what is your favorite matchup with Bowser?

Where did the name KingKong come from and why do you use that name?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You got a lot of hype after your first set with Ally was uploaded to Youtube. How did you feel during that match, and did you feel any pressure to perform at a high level after that set?

Who's the number 1 non-Canadian Smasher you'd love to play the most?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Me obviously. JK.

I remember when I talked to you a while ago you said you were going to switch characters from Bowser for whatever reason and probably make him your secondary. I'm guessing that's not the case now, but just to be sure, you're not switching from Bowser, right?

BK perhaps you could link the past interviews into the OP so they are easier to find?

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Blonde's or brunette's? Brunette <3

Now that you play with top players semi regularly, do you still play wifi often? No, but thats not cuz I dont want I got a new internet and I dont know the password that let me use wireless internet ...

What's your favorite character for teams? As bowser, mk. he racks up the damage pretty fast and can save me when I do a bowsercide cancel !

Do you play PS3? If yes, do you play any online multiplayer games? I dont have the game

How long have you been playing competitive Smash? since april 2009

Why do you stick with Bowser, even though we both know hes bad? I just swithed for snake since my last tournament. I recently discovered taht I can do way better with a high tier character even tough I got often 5th or 7th in big tournaments in my area. I just like bowser too much that is why it took times for me to switch.

How would you describe your playstyle with Bowser? full of bull****, thats my playstyle with any character. I just try to be the most unpredictable and doing some setups that will never works usually but I still do it. I can be really patient too.

Who got you into competitive Smash? Nobody, I searched by myself and finally find this site and little by little I joined the montreal community.

What do you believe is Bowser's worst matchup? IC

What do you believe is Bowser's best matchup in the game, and also what is your favorite matchup with Bowser?bowser has no match up that he ***** hard I dont know what to say. The match ups I like is snake, diddy, marth and rob <3

Where did the name KingKong come from and why do you use that name? I was really young that time. I was the strongest and the most haired of my friends. they called my gorilla and with the time kingkong. I just never switched since cuz im pretty lazy.

Does this image make you proud to be Canadian? loll wut I guess yeah XD

You got a lot of hype after your first set with Ally was uploaded to Youtube. How did you feel during that match, and did you feel any pressure to perform at a high level after that set? I dont even know I got hype for this, its like wifi AND friendlies. but still I dont have any pressure to perform in high level. I know in my area im one of the best player and I always want to perform better thats why im that far.

Who's the number 1 non-Canadian Smasher you'd love to play the most? So much !! I guess Vex and M2K hopefully both at apex.

I remember when I talked to you a while ago you said you were going to switch characters from Bowser for whatever reason and probably make him your secondary. I'm guessing that's not the case now, but just to be sure, you're not switching from Bowser, right? As I said I switched for snake there is like one week im already doing better tough......

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hai.

I heard my presence was requested here. I'm in the mood for some friendly (or heated) discussion.

MrEh

Smash Hero
It's not discussion, you just answer the questions.

Attempting to argue back would be pointless, because surprise! It's a written interview.

Top Bottom