• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bowser ATs?

ZitchX

Smash Cadet
Im requesting a Bowser Advanced Technique Guide.... Everyone should pitch in some Advanced techniques they know.... Maybe even find some knew ones

Koopa Hopping
Koopa Dropping
(the General ones: Dash Dancing, Pivot Canceling, Wavedashing*SIKE*)
The One involving Bowser The Ledge Koopa Klaw where he runs and does the Klaw and ends up facing the opposite way still able to do an aerial :S....

Possible New AT:
While Koopa Hopping: If you press Down B while doing the Koopa Klaw just before approaching the ground... it cancels the ground landing animation and does an aerial Down B.

B!squick

Smash Master
I'm not sure what to make of this topic, but I guess I'll roll with it. Actually we don't have any single topic that has them all, but then you can probably count Bowser's ATs on one hand.

There's landing an Aerial Klaw which is itself an AT allowing you to Jump instantaneously, fall through a platform quicker, do massive damage if you can land an UpB out of it, etc. Doing an aerial DownB makes sense but it's probably never been mentioned before for the same reason you don't short hop a DownB.

Then there's the GROSF which stands for Ground Release Off Stage Footstool which is exactly that. The core idea behind it, the GROS, has unique edgeguarding implications.

Ledge canceled on stage Fortress which... doesn't really see any use. Partly because Bowser's ledge options aren't that super and partly because if your using Fortress right you wont be punished anyway.

Bowser's Grab Release game.

Lastly there's Fortress OoS. I honestly can't think of anything else besides general stuff the rest of the cast has.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Bowser can break DK's shield iirc by ledgecanceling a bowser bomb on a platform, if that counts. =D

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
DK's shield sucks balls and can be broken easily. If Bowser bomb hits his shield, he will slide off the ledge (Bowser) canceling the lag from it.

Not really useful considering people try to stay OFF plats vs. bowser, but whatever

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Full hop down b into what. exactly? The ledge? Just a normal down b?

Flayl

Smash Hero
I guess he is referring to what KingKong did to Holy in the video he sent me, where he bombed (over solid ground) Holy's attempts to ledge-attack him.

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
Bowser has more ATs besides infinite jumping? :/
Well, there are those Grab Release Shenanigans, but I'm not sure they count.

We should all fool around with Bowser's special moves until we find something that's not Klaw Hopping. Mebbe with fire breath. Yes.

:bowser2: - GRAHA! FYA BRET!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If by style you mean multiple ways to literally **** his opponents, then yes :laugh:

*poofs out of this board*

Top Bottom