• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bottom Tier Beatdown

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I did place 7th at NYC but since the NYC host BUM doesn't like to put results up it never got recorded. I asked for her him/her to talk with BUM on aim for the results but I am guessing it never happened and of course NOW nyc finally posted some results on their thread.. Sigh. Yoshi will be up there on that list soon.!

sallas09

Smash Cadet
I try to go to tournaments, but in Massachusetts, there are never any close to me. There are always in the western half of the state, where I am an easterner. I did find a weekly, but I can never go because I can't drive and my parents never want to take me, and I don't really feel secure on buses or trains.

I think i have potential for tourney placings, but there are never any close enough for me to get to.

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
I need to find more tourneys in the Chicago-land area. What I would give to get into a serious Brawl tourney. :/

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
i live fifteen minuets from appalaichan and during the school year they hold about 5 tourneys, but ive never been to one. however ive played against someone who went to one and placed 7th out of 64, and i beat him, so i think next year ill go to them ( i guess i needed a self-confedence boost ). but there is a tournament in a week or so near me that im going to.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Are there any tournament finding websites? Or am I just fantasising? I would like to see if the pennsylvania area has any tournies.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Are there any tournament finding websites? Or am I just fantasising? I would like to see if the pennsylvania area has any tournies.
your best bet is to look under your area's forums, Atlantic North i think or you can try the Smash Tournaments and just look for one near your hometown.

Top Bottom