• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bottom three characters for you

Resident_Smash_Genius

Smash Journeyman
1. Yoshi - I hate not having a third jump, a lot, especially when the character's strength is supposed to be powerful air attacks. (This is according to the manual, which turns out can be an interesting read)

2. Ness, I hated Ness in the other games. Lucas however, is pretty much everything I wanted Ness to be. Lucas <3

3. Probably Olimar. I can use him, but most of the time he just comes across as awkward.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Dedede is the hardest fighter for me to use. He lacks any effective KO moves since his smash attacks are quite slow. Plus, the down special move doesn't have a big range.

NukeA6

Smash Master
1. Yoshi - I hate not having a third jump, a lot, especially when the character's strength is supposed to be powerful air attacks. (This is according to the manual, which turns out can be an interesting read)

2. Ness, I hated Ness in the other games. Lucas however, is pretty much everything I wanted Ness to be. Lucas <3

3. Probably Olimar. I can use him, but most of the time he just comes across as awkward.
Yoshi does have a third jump. Try throwing some eggs.

Kietharr

Smash Cadet
1. Yoshi
2. Ganondorf
3. Olimar

Yoshi and Gannondorf are pretty much bad characters now. For the record, I still suck with ice climbers too, and I just can't seem to do well with sonic. Olimar is just really hard to play, though I do well with Snake who is also hard to use.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
wario
jigglypuff
meta knight/pit-i know i just hate their style of play and whatever not my type

Raz92

Smash Rookie
1. Game and Watch
2. Captain Falcon
3. Diddy kong

i don't know why, but if i play as these guys i get no kills at all

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Mine Include:

1) Ganondorf (Changed his a-moves for the worst, kept the b-moves almost unchanged, and eliminated L-Cancelling. The semi-clone returns, for the worst!)

2) Snake (Too much ordinance. I've been getting used to his biazzare moveset, but he relies too much on weapons and powerful, slow attacks.)

3) Lucario (When facing typical opponents, I'm usually the first to raise their damage meter higher than mine. A problem for Lucario, his knockback just doesn't get the job done, and I get killed too quickly when I have high damage before I can use high knockback. Also, his smash attacks have quite a bit of start-up lag.)

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
1) Ice Climbers. Couldn't win with them either in Melee...
2) Zamus. I don't know what's up with her and me, but she just doesn't fit my playing style.
3) Sonic. He's too fast for me, his moveset is dull, and I just hate the guy in general.

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
eodeth said:
i cant stand the fact that diddy kong,toon link, and luigi are even alive i hate everything about them they just have crappy movesets
sigh ,u and ur drugs, they are rly my mains

i just dislike the movesets of

Ganondorf:he is just slow and too easy to dodge, beating the advent of evil king even was a matter of nonstop dodging and attacking at random

Snake:he is good but slow and takes time if i tried i probably could do good with him but idk

Ike:nearly everyone seems to love him atleast a few months ago thats how it was but a lot of people use him and hes slow, no recovery and just i dont like him

and whats with the hate for ,mr. g&w and wario
mr.g&w has semi new moves and is faster than most characters, someone up there said something about him being top tier, i agree. i cant say too much about wario just he isnt bad and hes fast and can go under battlefield and grab the other side. as for yoshi he does has a small third jump making him able to do the battlefield thing and he has strong attacks all aound he is also good

Darkslash

Smash Master
1. Fox
2. Falco
3. Wolf

**** space animals.
Well you don't have to say **** space animals :ohwell:

If you suck at them doesn't mean they suck

Any ways people I suck with

1)Lucas
2)Ness
3)Ganondorf

I'm decent with Ganon, its just that he isn't one of my best ones
Lucas and Ness are horrible for me but my friend ***** with Lucas :urg:
I still have nightmares

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
How could you hate Lucas and Ness,there like so coolz.

Well I don't have a bottom three because I hate more than just three.

otg

Smash Master
Ganondorf - gimpable recovery, terribly slow due to lack of L-cancel, just outclassed by campers.
Jigglypuff - the rest is weak in this game, few rest combos, and general floatiness of all characters weaken Jiggly drastically.
Captain Falcon - if this guy isn't bottom tier, he's def low tier. Biggest nerfs of the game, and just really not effective against certain match ups.

To Diddy and G&W haters: are you nuts?

Game and watch got the biggest buffs out of all the melee characters and plays very nicely now. Diddy kong: banana's + dash attack + aerials = broken. Seriously, top tier.

DragonCharlz

Smash Cadet
My 3 Least Favorite:
Game And Watch (Wasn't good the first game, what made them think to bring him back?)
Wolf (Umm same looking and basically same moves as fox/falco...THEY ARE ALL THE ****ING SAME...when we say no clones we mean totally diverse characters...not a few tweaks.)
Wario(Can't even explain Wario...all i can say is.....omfg -.-

-Link-
LOL @ wolf comment. yeah... he's the same... ... ...

but anyways, I guess my personal bottom 3 people are DK, Lucas, and IC. I don't really see why people say Lucas is so great. He's alright I guess...

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
1.) Yoshi
2.) Peach
3.) Captain Falcon

The truth is that I only feel that they aren't that great as they used to be, but they can still win, just not as often as others.

itsame

Smash Rookie
1. I CANNOT play with samus/zero suit samus. I hate that character and suck with it.
2. Ness (I'm quite decent with lucas though, weird...)
3. Snake

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Top 1:
Mr. Game & Watch

Bottom 34:
Everyone else

I can't play as anyone else to save my life. Once you go black, you never go back. :D

[PU] Poison

Smash Rookie
Would be:

- Olimar
- Zelda
- Pikachu

Olimar is just sad, Zelda seems too slow to her weight and I don't get used to her attacks. I find Pikachu to be a very fragile character, and I don't like his attacks either.

toe-2-toe

Smash Rookie
Mine would be:

- Bowser
- Olimar
- Samus/Zero suit

I like DK, because he can do massive damage to multiple characters at once, but Bowser is more about isolating and both are big targets. Olimar I just don't understand, and I can't use Samus/Zero suit's attacks properly.

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Mine right now are:

1. Yoshi
2. Olimar
3. Donkey Kong

I haven't actually used Olimar enough to even classify him on here. Falco just barely missed my list.

Flake

Smash Cadet
1. dedede...omgmosh i just can't play with him
2. snake
3. sonic

i haven't used sonic a lot though

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
1. wario
2. ganondorf
3. pokemon trainer

i actually like PT... i just die 100% of the time i use him :p

WaffleJesse

Smash Cadet
Hmm...I would have to say

Pikmin and Olimar
Wario
Snake

I want to get better with Pikmin and Olimar but it's just too **** hard!

Top Bottom