• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOTM II [1] - Wave? vs. UltiMario!

Who should be the first competitor?

• Supermarth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pink Reaper

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • ChiboSempai

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Terywj

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Zook

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riddle

Smash Lord
Lol yeah. As I said before, 6 Spe IV latias trying to beat garchomp is just not a good idea.

Plus Writer always beats me for some reason.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Lol yeah. As I said before, 6 Spe IV latias trying to beat garchomp is just not a good idea.

Plus Writer always beats me for some reason.
Not always. You beat me once or twice when we were laddering CEOLC in Suspect before. :p Granted, like I said before, I'm not good at mirror matches.

And you beat me when you use super haxy teams that make me frustrated and not want to play at all. :\ But that's just because I do really badly when I get frustrated. At everything.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Hey, we all voted on it so we want to see it dammit.

But kirbyraeg is probably too busy to play a scrub like Hbox anyway.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It was indeed a joke. A well executed joke, but still a joke nonetheless.

I dunno what we'll do. We could wait for longer for Riddle / Circa or we could start anew with UnderUsed, OverUsed, whatever's used.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So if we were to bring back BOTW would it be better to use this thread or just start over completely?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
We should do it but don't bother with summaries. Just have the battlers save the log and PM it to the OP to add in to the first post... That was the only reason this stalled last time, so just ****ing get rid of the problem.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Interested so long as we don't do those ****ty summaries again.

With some of the people we have in here, trying to make a summary that actually doesn't make one person sound like they don't know what the **** they're doing is utter hell. And many times, simply impossible.

Top Bottom