• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BOOZERS Usmash !

Falcos_feather

Smash Apprentice
I just started playing Bowser..

1. When exactly do the super armor occour in his Fsmash?

2. Can I only get two hits with it on low % ?

EDIT: bummer.. I wrote (U)Smash in the title, but it's should be Fsmash! =/

Flayl

Smash Hero
So the title should be Fsmash, not Usmash.

He doesn't have super armor in his FSmash.

You can get the two hits always if you space the smash right. The problem is that the best use for the FSmash, at least in my experience, is to hit with the tip of it. If you want to punish someone for rolling next to you, DSmash is better IMO.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
So the title should be Fsmash, not Usmash.

He doesn't have super armor in his FSmash.

You can get the two hits always if you space the smash right. The problem is that the best use for the FSmash, at least in my experience, is to hit with the tip of it. If you want to punish someone for rolling next to you, DSmash is better IMO.
this. lol at the title being way wrong.

Falcos_feather

Smash Apprentice
"It's not wrong, this dude is doing mindgames."

Tehee :laugh:

-----
Ok.. my bad,
But i heard this rumor that it has some kind of armor or something, right before he unleashes the Fsmash..

Or maybe it's just his insane priority.. :O lol at me ^^J

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Bowser doesn't have super armor in any of his moves.

His Fsmash is best used when the tip is hit and his smashes aren't very good considering how slow the start up is on them.

Its weird how DK's fsmash has more range and comes out faster then Bowser and also kills all characters at about 80%

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I wish it was the reverse >_> Then Bowser'd have less of a weak spot underneath him.

I'll have to use this to my advantage. MrEh, I didn't know this. You contribute again. Who is this mysterious MrEh?

I know, I know, I probably missed it in one of the stickied threads, but I basically skimmed most of those being as my previous knowledge of Bowser covered a lot of it >_>

BadGuy

Smash Journeyman
Actually, he does.

If I remember correctly, the Bowser Bomb does. Not coming down though, only when Bowser is flying up.
Incorrect, bowser bomb does not have super armor. This has been tested personally, and bowser bomb will be canceled out if attempting to do it while your opponent is attacking. Flying slam however, does have super armor, for one frame when bowser is attempting to grab you, he'll tank through any attack and still grab.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Fortress has invincibility frames, not super armor.
This I can confirm 100%.

When a fully charged Wario Waft doesn't hit Bowser as soon as he activates the Fortress, then it's pretty much proves that the Fortress is invincible upon startup.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
This I can confirm 100%.

When a fully charged Wario Waft doesn't hit Bowser as soon as he activates the Fortress, then it's pretty much proves that the Fortress is invincible upon startup.
yeah thats why fortressing out of shield aside form being fast is just SOOOO good.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Bowsers B-right has super armor or something. I dunno what it is but its some kinda 1337hax attack that can counter lots of stuff. Im like wtf when my friend grabs me during mid f-smash with wolf.

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
yeah grabs have afunky armor that lets them negate knockback, but you still take the damage, and since theside b is a grab... it gets the same armor

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I'm pretty sure it's 5 frames of Invincibility :O
Think G&W's upB, and thats pretty much what you got.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Five, four, ten frames? (though it would have been better), does it really matter? I don't think so, just as long as he is invincible.

Top Bottom