• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boonfest 10! 16 man tourney Friday, 4th of July Finished!

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
sorry for the late notice but im not going to make it this friday because i just got my work schedule today and i work till 7pm eastern
and take my bro off the list too

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
Jeeze, there are so many random threads that don't belong in the Online tourney listings section (wtf?) :s, so just to bump the thread up and let people know, so far there's 1 spot left. -_-.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
I'm gonna have to say I can't make this tourney. Gl to all and hopefully I'll see one of you in the tourney of champs.

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
lol i think im too late to be in this tourney =/ are there any more spots left? if there are then put me in. woohoo and this my first post XD
>.> i can't really put you in if I don't have any info, just post your sign up in the format stated in the first post and i'll sign you up.

Toon Link King

Smash Rookie
Format is: SmashBoard's Name, (in game brawl name), FC, AIM:

Smashboard name : Toon Link King
in game name : T~L~K
brawl FC : 0731-4415-3014
AIM : T L K 545469

Top Bottom