• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boondock Saints Mafia(Day 5 begins)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm very aware of the fact now that you could be god father which would be why there were no results on you, So I want to reread with that in mind.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I know that this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but I will be away this weekend (going to see a friend out of town). I won't be able to re-read until after then.

Sorry for not being able to be useful... of all times to be busy for a long time, it comes at the end of the game. I'm not trying to lurk or anything (really, in a 3 man game... there isn't much use in doing that)... it's just I've been too busy to focus on this. We know how well it worked in the other game (you're both in it lol)...

Next week, I shouldn't be nearly as busy, so I'll be able to be useful at that time.

Lol I've been trying to post as much as I can here... but... well, haven't had much chance.

lol sorry for not being helpful recently

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
THis is ridiculous

The one guy that hasn't said anything since his big 'post' can't say anything ever.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
gkaghag

OK the more I read this game, the more I'm scared that Gheb is god father just bussing his partners stupidly bad play. It would definitely be easy for him to seem townie gheb with his partners miserable play

ffffff

both of you need to come back ;-;

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Blue Yoshi, if you claim to have investigated me how can you earnestly suggest that I'm immune to investigation the next day?
Also, BY I'd seriously like you to take a stance for once. Can you please tell us who you're leaning towards lynching?
Quoting these for emphasis. I want you to directly respond to this.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Scumfever, the chance of somebody bussing his scumbuddies applies to all remaining players. Don't understand why me being GF would make more sense than anybody else. Elaborate.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
The only thing noteworthy is his idea that you might be immune to investigation, which would be a plausible explanation for MM's failing action on you as well.
Can you think of another situation other than BY is scum that the investigations went awry?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Only permaroleblocking or some miscommunication. Still waiting for BY to respond. The game's on the line...

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Permaroleblocking? From the way MM made it sound it didn't sound like it was permanent as the flavor/description of his stuff was different each time. But I guess he never got an actual report did he?

Highly doubt miscommunication between player and mod (assuming this is waht you mean), i think that would get cleared up.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Sorry for being completely inactive and completely useless recently, but I've literally had no chance to re-read (and few chances to post). I used to post like 10 times a day in the 64 boards, but recently, I'm lucky to get one a week it seems.

At the moment, I am not leaning towards either one of you right now (Bungle seems scummy to me... especially the way he voted for F0... though it could be a nulltell (hope I got the termonology right lol)). I am highly considering that (Gheb) might be a godfather (or investigative immune role).

When I re-read (hopefully that's sooner than later...), I'll have a better idea.

Sorry for stalling the game... nothing I can do otherwise... just have been too busy. I have nothing to gain by lurking, since it's only us three, and it would be kinda pointless anyways.

I know this is probably another useless post, but... well, I don't really have the time to do anything better at the moment...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Yeah, sorry, nothing I can do. (I shouldn't even be on the computer now...)

I won't be joining another mafia game until I can guarantee 100% that I can be completely active. Probably will take a few weeks to a few months, but, well... if that's the case... :(

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
And you're not even gonna put your vote anyhwere?

Vote BY
whatever.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I hope mentos isn't a douche and actually counts scumbagfevers vote lol

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
bah we were going to lynch gheb if we lived through the night and protected ourselves

bungle we thought you were obvtown since d1 but i felt like i had to drag you into this game d4 to make sure our initial read was right. why the hell do i have to do that when we lynched scum back-to-back and we just needed one more

thanks kevin and macman for playing well

indepdendent alignment changing survivor backup are you serious. shouldve replaced out as soon as i saw that there was a survivor. congrats to scum and their honorary fifth and sixth members cacti and magnificentmarth. bull**** like this is why im just going to join open games based on player lists

and i wanna hydra with ronike again i think that worked very well

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

im so mad gheb won this
so mad

Ronike

Smash Ace
For sure, Hydraing was awesome. But yeah, so many bad townies its not even funny...

MM, voyeur =/= watcher... Not that it really mattered.

Cacti, don't join games if you don't plan to play them.

My only real complaint about this game is the Night Flavors: First off, how come Marshy got one N1 and not me :(
Second, if you are going to have night flavors, you NEED to keep them up. For those of you that haven't figured it out, MM was RB'd every night until N4 when we were, but by different people. Instead of having different flavors, Mentos decided to change it to having no flavor for the second failures. So it sounded like he was lying... Yeah, not cool at all.

Survivor role was better than usual I thought. Good way to balance the sibling scum, and hell of a lot better than normal survivor. Course screwed Chibo in the ***, but thats just me hating siblings in general.

Bungle, play games like you played this one on D1 more often please. It was nice to clear you for a few days, but then you dropped it.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
The last three people remaining gathered around the table for a final time. There was some back and forth, accusal of lying, and then a period of silence. Finally, one of them made their opinion clear.

"It has to be that guy!" said one man.

"I don't have the time to defend myself!" The accused said, not making a vote on the one who had voted it was him.

The final man was disappointed in the response, and raised his gun. With a shot to the head, Blue Yoshi(Funny Man Rocco, town cop) was sent to the ground. As a look of horror spread across Bunglefever's(Ivan Checkov, vanilla townie) face, he turned to look at the only man left with him.

"It's time we end this. Again." With those words, Gheb(Paul Smecker, Conditional survivor->mafia roleblocker) Raised his gun and placed a bullet neatly between Checkov's eyes.

Game over! Scum win! PMs/actions/mod comments will be up soon as I get the chance.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
My bad

i have no idea how i wouldve gotten a vote on gheb anyway. As in, if BY wouldve ever come back or not.

AH well, guess that's what i get for tunnelling

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Yeah... sorry, wasn't able to be active. I've had a multi-week period of having no chance of being active (as seen in my other game as well, where I was lynched Day 1 as the Doctor).

I'm not going to join another mafia game until I can guarantee I can be more active (which means probably not for another 2/3 weeks).

Sorry guys (well, I guess it is true that Canadians say sorry 20 times a day lol).

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh, before I forget, Gheb, your scum play needs work. If it weren't for MM's flavor problem, we likely would have gone after you.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Wonder how MM will react when he realizes I was town and not scum :p

And for the record, MM, I never considered you as the scummiest player since the end of day 1 (with Ryker's lynch). Everything you said was made up. When everyone voted for you, I did not want to hammer, since I wasn't convinced you were scum.

Trillion

Smash Ace
DGaF. The town was incredibly inactive so it was ******** to try to get a helpful read on anyone. I've never seen a townie play a more scummy game than KevinM in the 30+ games that I have played. After 5 day phases there are less than 50 pages of discussion. BlueYoshi needs to learn how to make better investigation choices. On every other site I've played on, such lack of discussion is unheard of in game that lasted this long. Half of the discussion came down to who could make the more insulting ad hominem attack and not whether or not an argument actually makes sense. People need to stop assuming that wolves will always act a certain way and need to learn that while some philosophies about certain game mechanics conflict, that it does not mean that only one side has any merit. With that, I'm off because I'd rather not waste any more of my time with most of you.

Good game Mentosman, sorry it was played so poorly.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Wow... I'm now sorry that I gave you any respect at all. Instead of owning up to playing a **** game, you decided to attack us all? You have the nerve to say Kevin being lynched earlier would have been more beneficial simply because you found him scummy, and then later contradict yourself by saying "People need to stop assuming scum will always act a certain way"? Yeah, we don't otherwise we'd be like YOU and try to get Kevin lynched. And BY needs to learn to make better investigation? Well YOU need to learn to claim roles properly. Voyeur? Yeah, thats a very different role than watcher. And as soon as you found out you had conflicting results, you should have gone to mentos to ask if they were failed results, or roleblocked results. And the whole "different philosophies" thing? Maybe you should look in the mirror before you come after us with a Hannibal Lecture.

So to sum up:

MM = scum's best friend, town LVP who isn't man enough to own up, and general all around *******. Goodbye, **** you, and good riddance.

Top Bottom