• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

We shall see!

After something as seemingly random (and unquestionably insane) as that, I wouldn't expect anything less. :p

Hm, I might check tonight's stream out, or at least a part of it.

So it starts without much of a schedule aside from them normally starting on Wednesday and Saturday evenings? Trying to tune in when or right before they start is gonna be fun lol
It gets real good.

Yeah, he goes on for awhile. Like 5-7 hours of streaming usually, plenty of chances to trigger Twitch's VOD muting because of what fans send Jon lol

More or less yeah. Sometimes he starts earlier, sometimes he starts later due to technical issues. Sometimes it goes smoothly, sometimes his cat cuts the stream off. He's not streaming this Saturday though. One more thing, understand you are about to sign up for in-jokes you won't get, eggs, bad games, and just all around weirdness and stupidity.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It gets real good.

Yeah, he goes on for awhile. Like 5-7 hours of streaming usually, plenty of chances to trigger Twitch's VOD muting because of what fans send Jon lol

More or less yeah. Sometimes he starts earlier, sometimes he starts later due to technical issues. Sometimes it goes smoothly, sometimes his cat cuts the stream off. He's not streaming this Saturday though. One more thing, understand you are about to sign up for in-jokes you won't get, eggs, bad games, and just all around weirdness and stupidity.
I can trust that. Whether I play it or watch it I still need to see it though. It'll certainly be something lol

Sending it through comments I'm guessing? (Yeah my near-complete lack of experience with Twitch is just showing more and more).

If I end up spending enough time watching them, I'll probably catch on to the jokes and learn about the details to them eventually. It's been that way for me whenever I end up getting into a new show or game that's been popular for a long time, too. Stuff starts out foreign to me, but I learn more as I go. Weirdness and stupidity isn't that foreign for me (most of the time), so I shouldn't take too long to get used to that part. :p

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Sending it through comments I'm guessing? (Yeah my near-complete lack of experience with Twitch is just showing more and more).

If I end up spending enough time watching them, I'll probably catch on to the jokes and learn about the details to them eventually. It's been that way for me whenever I end up getting into a new show or game that's been popular for a long time, too. Stuff starts out foreign to me, but I learn more as I go. Weirdness and stupidity isn't that foreign for me (most of the time) either, so I shouldn't take too long to get used to that part. :p
Sending it through Dropbox. It's fine if you don't get it, it's not something streamers usually do. He started doing it to mix things up.

Yeah, the streams have a lot of odd things going on. Should I at least explain what the hell is up with the eggs and why that's a thing?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Sending it through Dropbox. It's fine if you don't get it, it's not something streamers usually do. He started doing it to mix things up.

Yeah, the streams have a lot of odd things going on. Should I at least explain what the hell is up with the eggs and why that's a thing?
Ah. Alright. How does that typically turn out?

The eggs do seem rather random, so please, go ahead.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Ah. Alright. How does that typically turn out?

The eggs do seem rather random, so please, go ahead.
During a stream of Resident Evil 5's mercenaries mode, he found out one of the characters had a voice clip that said, "You will give me an egg!" Jon loved this and when he became a Twitch partner, he used eggs as the sub icon and would play that clip every time someone subbed. Turns out, the clip is really good for mad libs among other things. People submit stuff using other voice clips from RE5 and other games, shows, movies, what have you. Sometimes it's an audio clip, sometimes it's a video. Point is, they get a lot of mileage out of it.

...yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said it was weird lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

During a stream of Resident Evil 5's mercenaries mode, he found out one of the characters had a voice clip that said, "You will give me an egg!" Jon loved this and when he became a Twitch partner, he used eggs as the sub icon and would play that clip every time someone subbed. Turns out, the clip is really good for mad libs among other things. People submit stuff using other voice clips from RE5 and other games, shows, movies, what have you. Sometimes it's an audio clip, sometimes it's a video. Point is, they get a lot of mileage out of it.

...yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said it was weird lol
..that is a rather odd background for an egg of all things, lol.

Knowing the kind of things that can grow into jokes or memes though I'm not too surprised at the fact that such a thing became an inside joke there.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

..that is a rather odd background for an egg of all things, lol.

Knowing the kind of things that can grow into jokes or memes though I'm not too surprised at the fact that such a thing became an inside joke there.
It's Jon. Stupid **** is his forte lol

There have been dumber in jokes, haha.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Inverted colors, yes. I found the option for it and just rolled with it for several hours. It was the best worst thing.
I expected that was what happened but I wasn't completely sure.

Inverting colors can indeed be fun lol. I didn't know you could actually do that for the entire monitor screen and what it displays.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I expected that was what happened but I wasn't completely sure.

Inverting colors can indeed be fun lol. I didn't know you could actually do that for the entire monitor screen and what it displays.
Yeah, it's a thing. Some things look cool with it, some look weird, and others look terrifying with it on.
I can also rotate my display so I can have inverted colors and an upside down screen.

...never let me near technology lol

Top Bottom