• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
1 Waddle Dee

Hmm...who here is thinking about picking up ARMS some time in the future? 'Cause damn, after seeing the previews this will seem like a good departure from my M.O. of Tekken and Smash.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

My stepdad has been ill for almost three weeks before he began to recover a few days ago, but now my grandmother's gotten sick too, and as of yesterday, my mother's gotten sick as well. How fun........

On a hopefully more positive note, I hope everyone else has a had a good day so far. Not that I've had a bad day today, though. I'm just tired of seeing my family fall ill one after the other. And I'm doing all I can to make sure I don't get sick myself.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
13 and I'm pretty certain I have that one thing that takes away your voice for a while.. I feel like I have a sore throat but when I swallow I don't feel the roughness that comes with a sore throat like I did a few days ago.. Also I'm having trouble talking

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

My stepdad has been ill for almost three weeks before he began to recover a few days ago, but now my grandmother's gotten sick too, and as of yesterday, my mother's gotten sick as well. How fun........
Oh no, hope they get better soon and hope you don't get sick.
On a hopefully more positive note, I hope everyone else has a had a good day so far. Not that I've had a bad day today, though. I'm just tired of seeing my family fall ill one after the other. And I'm doing all I can to make sure I don't get sick myself.
I'm doing fine, doing nothing really. And hey, hope you're still having a good day either way.
I remembered that there are a few games I should probably play again soon since they got updates recently and hefty ones at that.
and I'm pretty certain I have that one thing that takes away your voice for a while.. I feel like I have a sore throat but when I swallow I don't feel the roughness that comes with a sore throat like I did a few days ago..
Hope you start feeling better as well.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Oh no, hope they get better soon and hope you don't get sick.
Thanks. I'm hoping for that too unsurprisingly enough. I'd rather not be sick right around now, and I'm really hoping I don't suddenly start feeling ill right after everyone else seems to be recovering.

Like I said my stepdad's gotten better at least, so as long as we remain sanitary and careful in regards to contact with them, we should be fine. I hope.

I'm doing fine, doing nothing really. And hey, hope you're still having a good day either way.
I remembered that there are a few games I should probably play again soon since they got updates recently and hefty ones at that.
I've been watching TheMysteriousMrEnter rip apart some rather awful pieces of animation, so I can safely say I've been having a good time lol.

What games might I ask?

13 and I'm pretty certain I have that one thing that takes away your voice for a while.. I feel like I have a sore throat but when I swallow I don't feel the roughness that comes with a sore throat like I did a few days ago.. Also I'm having trouble talking
My folks have been dealing with something that sounds similar, throats problems and losing their voices. I'm not sure exactly what it is they have, though.

That aside, I hope you feel better ASAP.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Thanks. I'm hoping for that too unsurprisingly enough. I'd rather not be sick right around now, and I'm really hoping I don't suddenly start feeling ill right after everyone else seems to be recovering.

Like I said my stepdad's gotten better at least, so as long as we remain sanitary and careful in regards to contact with them, we should be fine. I hope.
Staying clean is very important, be careful, probably more so than normal.
I've been watching TheMysteriousMrEnter rip apart some rather awful pieces of animation, so I can safely say I've been having a good time lol.

What games might I ask?
Alright.

Well, it's been awhile since I played Stardew Valley and I think there was an update for that, I don't remember. Then there's this little game called Death Road to Canada which got a pretty big update and more is on the way. I could tell you more about this one if you want.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I hope your family heals soon and that you dont get sick *hugs*
-nbm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Staying clean is very important, be careful, probably more so than normal.
'Tis my plan. I'm being as cautious about it as I can, really.

Well, it's been awhile since I played Stardew Valley and I think there was an update for that, I don't remember. Then there's this little game called Death Road to Canada which got a pretty big update and more is on the way. I could tell you more about this one if you want.
Huh, the name of that second one definitely caught my interest. Go ahead, you've got me curious.

And Stardrew Valley's another game I've heard of a few times, but still know next to nothing about it.

I hope your family heals soon and that you dont get sick *hugs*
-nbm-
Thank you. I can only hope for improvements in the next few days.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

And Stardrew Valley's another game I've heard of a few times, but still know next to nothing about it.
Ever heard of Harvest Moon? If so, then Stardew Valley is essentially what that is, a farming simulator. You grow crops, you can fish, go mining, and do events throughout the seasons. There's people to talk to and you can even get into relationships with them, regardless of gender. That's a summary of the game.
Huh, the name of that second one definitely caught my interest. Go ahead, you've got me curious.
Death Road to Canada is an action RPG that puts you in the scenario where Canada is the remaining safe haven from zombies and you need to get there, starting from Florida. You can start the game with characters the game gives you, special characters that have unique abilities, or you can make your own characters and give them character traits and perks which have their benefits and drawbacks. You can even level up the perks through multiple runs of the game to make them better and with the new update, I assume that's going to be handled differently though. You can even have dogs in your party with the right perk and you can have cats too. What happens in each game is randomized and gameplay is divided into two sections. First one is where you are given multiple prompts and you select what happens such as where you go, what a party member does, getting out of sticky situations, etc. The second one is where you go out on supply runs and this is where the action part of the game comes into play. You need to get food to keep yourself from starving and because it's also your currency, weapons so you can defend yourself, gas so you don't run out of fuel for your car, medical supplies so you can heal after getting hurt, and so on. Morale also needs to be good otherwise bad things will happen and a run can go to **** real fast although that's not the only thing that can cause a run to go south. I'll leave some other things for you to discover yourself because this game has quite a bit to it and is pretty weird.

The game also has a magic toilet genie, rancid farts, cooling it, and much more. :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
19 I'm rather sad that I can't talk to myself like I usually do lol but the only talking I can do is like a whisper.. Anything higher gets blocked off by An invisible wall..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ever heard of Harvest Moon? If so, then Stardew Valley is essentially what that is, a farming simulator. You grow crops, you can fish, go mining, and do events throughout the seasons. There's people to talk to and you can even get into relationships with them, regardless of gender. That's a summary of the game.
I have heard of that too, though admittedly I don't remember much about that game either.

Ahh, it's a farming simulator.

Death Road to Canada is an action RPG that puts you in the scenario where Canada is the remaining safe haven from zombies and you need to get there, starting from Florida. You can start the game with characters the game gives you, special characters that have unique abilities, or you can make your own characters and give them character traits and perks which have their benefits and drawbacks. You can even level up the perks through multiple runs of the game to make them better and with the new update, I assume that's going to be handled differently though. You can even have dogs in your party with the right perk and you can have cats too. What happens in each game is randomized and gameplay is divided into two sections. First one is where you are given multiple prompts and you select what happens such as where you go, what a party member does, getting out of sticky situations, etc. The second one is where you go out on supply runs and this is where the action part of the game comes into play. You need to get food to keep yourself from starving and because it's also your currency, weapons so you can defend yourself, gas so you don't run out of fuel for your car, medical supplies so you can heal after getting hurt, and so on. Morale also needs to be good otherwise bad things will happen and a run can go to **** real fast although that's not the only thing that can cause a run to go south. I'll leave some other things for you to discover yourself because this game has quite a bit to it and is pretty weird.
Now all that actually sounds pretty cool and fun. Whether I get it at some point or not I should probably at least look into it some more now.

The game also has a magic toilet genie, rancid farts, cooling it, and much more. :p
...I've expressed my reactions to this kind of stuff by saying this many times before, but I'll say it again because I don't know how else to respond to this: What.

19 I'm rather sad that I can't talk to myself like I usually do lol but the only talking I can do is like a whisper.. Anything higher gets blocked off by An invisible wall..
At least you can still talk to yourself in your mind, even if that's not quite the same. Though it's not good being barely able to talk. I hope you can recover your voice soon.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I have heard of that too, though admittedly I don't remember much about that game either.

Ahh, it's a farming simulator.
Yup, so if you like farming then this is something to consider.
Now all that actually sounds pretty cool and fun. Whether I get it at some point or not I should probably at least look into it some more now.
It's like $10 on Steam right now, $15 otherwise so it's not terribly pricey.
...I've expressed my reactions to this kind of stuff by saying this many times before, but I'll say it again because I don't know how else to respond to this: What.
I told you. This game gets weird. :p
To be fair, I had the same reaction when I saw it for the first time while Proton Jon streamed it (he's streamed the game quite a few times actually) and he's how I found out about this game.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
24 for those that don't have Discord..
-messages my brother saying "I think I'm losing my voice" a few hours later he tries to call me.. -
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
26 Late replies

Yup, so if you like farming then this is something to consider.
It isn't a genre I've played very much so I'm not sure.

It's like $10 on Steam right now, $15 otherwise so it's not terribly pricey.

I told you. This game gets weird. :p
To be fair, I had the same reaction when I saw it for the first time while Proton Jon streamed it (he's streamed the game quite a few times actually) and he's how I found out about this game.
That's good to know in case I do get it at some point, because I don't think I'd make the decision soon lol. But anyways, thanks for that. The standard price doesn't sound bad.

Saying it gets weird is almost putting it lightly, imo. If mostly because of the "magic toilet genie" though you've certainly implied there's more weird stuff to discover than just that.

Speaking of Proton Jon, I did try to tune into his Twitch a while back and ended up seeing NintendoCaprisun streaming instead. I don't know how to navigate Twitch very well (I'm certain I've said this already, but it's not a site I pay visit to often) but from what I could tell it seems like the channel was hosting him for that evening. Haven't tried checking the channel since simply because of forgetfulness but now that I've been reminded of it I think I'll be trying to rectify that.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It isn't a genre I've played very much so I'm not sure.
Yeah, I can understand why.
That's good to know in case I do get it at some point, because I don't think I'd make the decision soon lol. But anyways, thanks for that. The standard price doesn't sound bad.

Saying it gets weird is almost putting it lightly, imo. If mostly because of the "magic toilet genie" though you've certainly implied there's more weird stuff to discover than just that.

Speaking of Proton Jon, I did try to tune into his Twitch a while back and ended up seeing NintendoCaprisun streaming instead. I don't know how to navigate Twitch very well (I'm certain I've said this already, but it's not a site I pay visit to often) but from what I could tell it seems like the channel was hosting him for that evening. Haven't tried checking the channel since simply because of forgetfulness but now that I've been reminded of it I think I'll be trying to rectify that.
Alright, that's fine. I do think you should try it at some point.

Like I said, there is a lot to the game. :laugh:

Hosting is a thing and it does go on auto host. He is streaming Fortune Cookie tonight. His usual stream schedule is Wednesdays and Saturdays (though not this upcoming Saturday) starting at Jon time, as in, it starts when he's ready.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Alright, that's fine. I do think you should try it at some point.

Like I said, there is a lot to the game. :laugh:

Hosting is a thing and it does go on auto host. He is streaming Fortune Cookie tonight. His usual stream schedule is Wednesdays and Saturdays (though not this upcoming Saturday) starting at Jon time, as in, it starts when he's ready.
We shall see!

After something as seemingly random (and unquestionably insane) as that, I wouldn't expect anything less. :p

Hm, I might check tonight's stream out, or at least a part of it.

So it starts without much of a schedule aside from them normally starting on Wednesday and Saturday evenings? Trying to tune in when or right before they start is gonna be fun lol

Top Bottom