• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
63 I'm feeling better now but I have a bit of sensitivity to light too much of it will make me dizzy if I move my head too much..

Though when I get mad I use all the swears.. Unless my mom is home.. I seem to be able to control them when she's home..

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
With SNES classic, Nintendo should have included fully localized Mother 3 in it, and then produce a way too few of them, and watch the chaos ensue, as nerds would be killing each other to get a copy, like just watch the world burn.
(OK, I am an idiot, Mother 3 was on the GBA, but they still should do that.)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Finally trained up after hours, Serena continues on her journey, shortly after helping Oasis evolve into Simipour using a Water Stone she collected on her journey.

Serena decided to take a detour through Terminus Cave and do some spelunking. While travelling, she accidentally tripped over a Graveler that was resting on the ground. The Rock Pokémon angrily stood up and lunged toward Serena, but a single Quick Ball managed to capture her. Serena named her "Topaz."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wish granted.

ZeRo
My hero~

Also, SNES Classic...

I kinda thought about what kind of games could've been added to make it a 30-game deal like the NES Classic and here's what I thought of.
  1. ActRaiser
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. Donkey Kong Country 2
  4. Donkey Kong Country 3
  5. Harvest Moon
  6. Pilotwings
  7. Sim City
  8. Super Mario All-Stars
  9. Tetris Attack (especially since the Japanese version is getting Panel de Pon)
Am I the only one who feels these nine games would've made the lineup of the SNES Classic even more amazing?

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
7 Gamecube osts that use 4 bit Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation as the sound format

I need something better to do with my life

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Got a job at a supermarket and I'm currently on break.

You have 5 minutes to do funnies before I vanish for more work.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll vanish now because I'm too bored :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom