• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You used to be one of the most active members here, and now you're a moderator? Do you feel exiled now that you cannot participate? Or did you perhaps betray your own kind?
Not really lol
I post here all the time still. I just use -nbm- or something when im feeling merciful.

I can still participate, just on the opposite team.

Btw, start over. ZeRo

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Typically, yes lol

I'm perfectly content with it sometimes and other times I kinda wish it wasn't.
I mean, I just use my time on weekends to do jack **** so productivity isn't really much of a thought with me.

Also, how's it going? Are you sleeping any better? Because I've seen you talk about struggling with that and I got kind of concerned.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I mean, I just use my time on weekends to do jack **** so productivity isn't really much of a thought with me.

Also, how's it going? Are you sleeping any better? Because I've seen you talk about struggling with that and I got kind of concerned.
Eh, I guess it's just a personal thing for me. Sometimes I just want to take it easy and use my free time for hobbies like gaming, TV or reading, while other times I get on my own case for being lazy when I could be using that free time to more productive things to quicken my progress with them and possibly put more focus on them than usual, since there's usually little to no worries for me about a schedule on weekends. Talking to people on here is fine by me in any case, though, unless I have something seriously important to focus on.

I'm doing alright but I'm actually probably going to turn in very shortly. I've been on/off in regards to sleeping. I know I have some problems contributing to my sleeping difficulties, but sometimes I just feel restless without even being sure why. It's not fun, to say the least.

However, this week I've at least been sleeping better than the last two, so that's definitely an improvement. One occasional night of restlessness is one thing, but being unable to fall asleep for several hours until it's way past midnight over the course of nearly an entire week is another. Often I can only really blame myself for it, though the current high temperatures here are adding to the problem, too. In any case, I should probably try getting some sleep right about now....

I appreciate your concern, by the way.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Eh, I guess it's just a personal thing for me. Sometimes I just want to take it easy and use my free time for hobbies like gaming, TV or reading, while other times I get on my own case for being lazy when I could be using that free time to more productive things to quicken my progress with them and possibly put more focus on them than usual, since there's usually little to no worries for me about a schedule on weekends. Talking to people on here is fine by me in any case, though, unless I have something seriously important to focus on.
I see, priorities in life, I get that. I dunno what you do exactly but it seems like it's important.
I'm doing alright but I'm actually probably going to turn in very shortly. I've been on/off in regards to sleeping. I know I have some problems contributing to my sleeping difficulties, but sometimes I just feel restless without even being sure why. It's not fun, to say the least.

However, this week I've at least been sleeping better than the last two, so that's definitely an improvement. One occasional night of restlessness is one thing, but being unable to fall asleep for several hours until it's way past midnight over the course of nearly an entire week is another. Often I can only really blame myself for it, though the current high temperatures here are adding to the problem, too. In any case, I should probably try getting some sleep right about now....

I appreciate your concern, by the way.
I know how that feels. Sometimes I'll get into to bed at like 11 and not be able to actually go to sleep until like 1 or 2 and there are even occasions where that goes even further past those times because I'm just not tired. Then, when I do sleep, it's not much and I end up with next to no energy.

That's good to hear. And going through a whole week struggling to sleep does not sound pleasant at all. If the temperature is causing you issues (which I won't blame you for), seems like putting something like a fan or sleeping on top of your covers (assuming you weren't already doing that) could help. I mean, obvious solutions I know...

Top Bottom