• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
25 minutes ago

And probably not going to be on as much.. Having a sore throat possibly due to the hay, and reaggravated the pain in my chest which is currently not as much of a problem

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I see, priorities in life, I get that. I dunno what you do exactly but it seems like it's important.
It varies. I won't say much of it for personal reasons but it does include things I want to do for educational purposes, bettering my knowledge and intelligence and skills and whatnot.

I guess a part of it also kinda stems from feeling unsatisfied with repetitiveness at the end of the day. A lot of my recent weekends have honestly mainly been me doing the same things for hours (like playing the same game or two for a while) and when night arrives I feel like I didn't really do that much. Again, can't really blame anything but myself for that for at least not trying to do something a bit more different.

I do tend to have to take care of things like yard work on Sundays, so stuff like this is mainly the case with Saturdays.

I know how that feels. Sometimes I'll get into to bed at like 11 and not be able to actually go to sleep until like 1 or 2 and there are even occasions where that goes even further past those times because I'm just not tired. Then, when I do sleep, it's not much and I end up with next to no energy.

That's good to hear. And going through a whole week struggling to sleep does not sound pleasant at all. If the temperature is causing you issues (which I won't blame you for), seems like putting something like a fan or sleeping on top of your covers (assuming you weren't already doing that) could help. I mean, obvious solutions I know...
I tend to go to bed earlier than 11 on weekdays and it can still take me to at least 1 or 2 AM to fall asleep or even feel tired enough to do so. And I too can easily wake up from those instances with very little energy as a result..... Yeah, not fun.....

It really isn't. It doesn't feel good staying up all those hours so many times, and it often messes with my schedule in general. I do have a fan in my room, so that helps with the heat when it's at it's worst. It isn't the main problem now, but a contributing one to everything else.

I did sleep decently last night, so there's that too.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
32 summer sales

It varies. I won't say much of it for personal reasons but it does include things I want to do for educational purposes, bettering my knowledge and intelligence and skills and whatnot.

I guess a part of it also kinda stems from feeling unsatisfied with repetitiveness at the end of the day. A lot of my recent weekends have honestly mainly been me doing the same things for hours (like playing the same game or two for a while) and when night arrives I feel like I didn't really do that much. Again, can't really blame anything but myself for that for at least not trying to do something a bit more different.

I do tend to have to take care of things like yard work on Sundays, so stuff like this is mainly the case with Saturdays.
I see.

I can understand that. My circumstances may be different but I can see how that can make you feel like you did nothing.
I tend to go to bed earlier than 11 on weekdays and it can still take me to at least 1 or 2 AM to fall asleep or even feel tired enough to do so. And I too can easily wake up from those instances with very little energy as a result..... Yeah, not fun.....

It really isn't. It doesn't feel good staying up all those hours so many times, and it often messes with my schedule in general. I do have a fan in my room, so that helps with the heat when it's at it's worst. It isn't the main problem now, but a contributing one to everything else.
Oh, that really does not sound good.
I did sleep decently last night, so there's that too.
:) At least it's improving.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Speaking of, I looked over my Steam wishlist again in anticipation for the sale thinking it'd be a great opportunity to get several of those games soon.

I'm having a lot of second thoughts now.

I see.

I can understand that. My circumstances may be different but I can see how that can make you feel like you did nothing.

Yeah. Honestly, the productive part is probably sometimes a bit irrational, but I can't help but chew myself out sometimes either for not doing something more productive or just for letting myself do the same thing over and over again. It's not like this happens all the time, but it has a few times rather recently.

Oh, that really does not sound good.

:) At least it's improving.
If nothing else having a good alarm still helps me wake up when I prefer to after getting a low amount of sleep. Not like it does much to help me fall asleep at a better time later the next night though.

Yeah. As I said, it's an on/off problem for me. It comes and goes at different intervals for varying amounts of time. I'm happy whenever I can get rid of it and just be on an average and healthy enough sleeping schedule.

The main problem is my legs are aching now and feel like I have a very delayed fever..
I meant to say this earlier but I hope you feel better soon. Did you just start feeling like this recently?

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yeah. Honestly, the productive part is probably sometimes a bit irrational, but I can't help but chew myself out sometimes either for not doing something more productive or just for letting myself do the same thing over and over again. It's not like this happens all the time, but it has a few times rather recently.
I wouldn't rush it, really. Not every day needs to be work heavy but not every day can be full of nothing.
If nothing else having a good alarm still helps me wake up when I prefer to after getting a low amount of sleep. Not like it does much to help me fall asleep at a better time later the next night though.

Yeah. As I said, it's an on/off problem for me. It comes and goes at different intervals for varying amounts of time. I'm happy whenever I can get rid of it and just be on an average and healthy enough sleeping schedule.
I dunno why but I find myself sometimes going to bed at 4 AM and waking up at 9 AM, then going to bed at like 2-3 AM. This sounds an awful lot like what I do and that is not good. It also reminds me of when my old alarm clock continuously failed to go off and after I missed a school day due to not being woken up, I just threw it away because I was frustrated at it not doing the one thing it's supposed to do. In hindsight, I sometimes miss oversleeping. Sometimes.

And hey, an improvement is an improvement. It's just a matter of consistency and further improving on it.
Speaking of, I looked over my Steam wishlist again in anticipation for the sale thinking it'd be a great opportunity to get several of those games soon.

I'm having a lot of second thoughts now.
Why exactly? Lack of money, disinterest, or something wrong with the sale itself?

Speaking of, I used the sale to buy Tender Loving Care because I know what quality games look like and because it was $1.49 and VVVVVV because I want to play it and because it was like $1.24.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I wouldn't rush it, really. Not every day needs to be work heavy but not every day can be full of nothing.
Hm, that is quite a good way to look at it.

I dunno why but I find myself sometimes going to bed at 4 AM and waking up at 9 AM, then going to bed at like 2-3 AM. This sounds an awful lot like what I do and that is not good. It also reminds me of when my old alarm clock continuously failed to go off and after I missed a school day due to not being woken up, I just threw it away because I was frustrated at it not doing the one thing it's supposed to do. In hindsight, I sometimes miss oversleeping. Sometimes.

And hey, an improvement is an improvement. It's just a matter of consistency and further improving on it.
..that does sound pretty bad as well. I try to avoid staying up that late except for when I have friends over and we don't care as much about the time. Or unless I'm absolutely desperate to get myself back on a good sleeping schedule and try but fail to stay up an entire night (when I succeed I usually fall asleep almost immediately the following night. I only usually attempt it when my insomnia is at it's worst.)

And that must've been a rather crappy day.... as for oversleeping, I don't mind it too much if it's on a weekend or if I had a really long day. Unless of course there's something important involved like in that case of yours with school and the failed alarm clock.

It very much is. Of course most people get thrown off every now and then, but so long as a good sleeping schedule remains consistent enough it won't be a major problem in the long run.

Why exactly? Lack of money, disinterest, or something wrong with the sale itself?

Speaking of, I used the sale to buy Tender Loving Care because I know what quality games look like and because it was $1.49 and VVVVVV because I want to play it and because it was like $1.24.
Disinterest, mainly. I still have Steam funds from last Christmas, so money's not too much of a problem. For the remaining games on my list that are actually affected by the sale, there's a lot of different factors . Like these....

-Some of them are sequels to games I haven't finished or done much with yet so I'm not sure I'd even want them yet.

-Some of them are games I've already watched a lot of on YT and thus probably wouldn't get much of a personal experience out of playing them myself.

-One of them requires a Virtual Reality headset (which I do not have, so I'm not spending money on something I have no idea when I'll be able to actually play right now).

-The games lowest on my list are ones I've largely lost most of my interest in for the time being.

I did at least get one game (namely, Tadpole Treble, a game that was made by some of the same people who made the Brawl in the Family comics) and the only other game I was still really interested in is now one I'm very unsure about getting. I've read some newer reviews of it and looked through it's discussion forum, and many people are saying the game has been "abandoned" by it's developers, and the playerbase cannot seem to agree on whether or not there's anything left in the game's current state that's worth playing (even for a cheaper price than usual; it's about $10 right now. Normally, it's about $30.).

Oh, yeah, that game. That's going to be an interesting experience, I'm sure lol. And I've heard about VVVVVV many times but I don't know much of anything about it.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

..that does sound pretty bad as well. I try to avoid staying up that late except for when I have friends over and we don't care as much about the time. Or unless I'm absolutely desperate to get myself back on a good sleeping schedule and try but fail to stay up an entire night (when I succeed I usually fall asleep almost immediately the following night. I only usually attempt it when my insomnia is at it's worst.)

And that must've been a rather crappy day.... as for oversleeping, I don't mind it too much if it's on a weekend or if I had a really long day. Unless of course there's something important involved like in that case of yours with school and the failed alarm clock.

It very much is. Of course most people get thrown off every now and then, but so long as a good sleeping schedule remains consistent enough it won't be a major problem in the long run.
Sometimes you can just do things without really thinking about it. I get the feeling that you failed to sleep because you were worried about it. Just letting it happen makes the process so much easier. Granted, you did say there were numerous things keeping you up but it's still something to bear in mind.

Ugh, I got quite upset and I felt like I was going to blow up from sheer anger... yeah, chalk that part up to remnants of my bad temper as a child. I don't care if it's on a weekend, there usually isn't much for me to do on weekends anyway.

Yup, think of it as sort of a diet. You stick to it, you might slip up on it occasionally, you can indulge every now and then, and it's meant to help.
Disinterest, mainly. I still Steam funds from last Christmas, so money's not too much of a problem. For the remaining games on my list that are actually affected by the sale, there's a lot of different factors for each game. Like these....

-Some of them are sequels to games I haven't finished or done much with yet so I'm not sure I'd even want them yet.

-Some of them are games I've already watched a lot of on YT and thus probably wouldn't get much of a personal experience out of.

-One of them requires a Virtual Reality headset (which I do not have).

-The games lowest on my list are ones I've largely lost most of my interest in for the time being.
I get all of those points. Not much of a point if the desire is not there... or if you don't even have the requirements for it.
I did at least get one game (namely, Tadpole Treble, a game that was made by some of the same people who made the Brawl in the Family comics) and the only other game I was still really interested in is now one I'm very unsure about getting. I've read some newer reviews of it and looked through it's discussion forum, and many people are saying the game has been "abandoned" by it's developers, and the playerbase cannot seem to agree on whether or not there's anything left in the game's current state that's worth playing (even for a cheaper price than usual; it's about $10 right now. Normally, it's about $30.).

Oh, yeah, that game. That's going to be an interesting experience, I'm sure lol. And I've heard about VVVVVV many times but I don't know much of anything about it.
Ah, interesting. Didn't know those guys worked on it. Then again, I didn't know about the game. And uh, wow. That sounds like a thing, what game is it?

Yup, the mark of quality lol
It's a game, you press buttons, you do things, you win. :p
Also, what is your Steam? I think you know where this is going lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Sometimes you can just do things without really thinking about it. I get the feeling that you failed to sleep because you were worried about it. Just letting it happen makes the process so much easier. Granted, you did say there were numerous things keeping you up but it's still something to bear in mind.

Ugh, I got quite upset and I felt like I was going to blow up from sheer anger... yeah, chalk that part up to remnants of my bad temper as a child. I don't care if it's on a weekend, there usually isn't much for me to do on weekends anyway.

Yup, think of it as sort of a diet. You stick to it, you might slip up on it occasionally, you can indulge every now and then, and it's meant to help.
It is.....and yeah, unfortunately that's true. One isn't always aware of what they're doing and I've certainly been there before.

My moods when my temper is calm or angry can contrast with each other so drastically sometimes that it'd probably kind of hard to believe, lol.

That's a good way to think about it. No system is without flaws (or in cases like this, without breaks you can take from them, either).

Ah, interesting. Didn't know those guys worked on it. Then again, I didn't know about the game. And uh, wow. That sounds like a thing, what game is it?

Yup, the mark of quality lol
It's a game, you press buttons, you do things, you win. :p
Also, what is your Steam? I think you know where this is going lol
Yeah, I've been wanting it for a while.

The other game's called Necropolis. It's a dungeon-crawler hack and slash, and from what I saw of it, it seemed pretty fun. Tons of constant monster fighting action and the style of the game certainly seemed unique and appealing, but the mixed reception had me getting second thoughts. I've had it on my list for a while now but only in the past few months have I seen people start claiming that the devs have abandoned it, and those claims have only been rising in number since then.

Currently (and normally) it's the same as my NNID. Currently using an avatar of Aquamarine and Topaz from Steven Universe.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It is.....and yeah, unfortunately that's true. One isn't always aware of what they're doing and I've certainly been there before.

My moods when my temper is calm or angry can contrast with each other so drastically sometimes that it'd probably kind of hard to believe, lol.

That's a good way to think about it. No system is without flaws (or in cases like this, without breaks you can take from them, either).
Yup...

I can go from seeming like I don't care which is my demeanor mixed with the traits of a sarcastic asshole to this angry loud mouth that would most certainly punch you if I had no restraint. Thankfully, I do but I'm still prone to slamming doors in frustration. Okay, maybe I don't have that much restraint but it's better than when I was younger.

A break every once in a while helps very much. Working hard on what you want is good and all but so is a break so you don't tire yourself out.
Yeah, I've been wanting it for a while.

The other game's called Necropolis. It's a dungeon-crawler hack and slash, and from what I saw of it, it seemed pretty fun. Tons of constant monster fighting action and the style of the game certainly seemed unique and appealing, but the mixed reception had me getting second thoughts. I've had it on my list for a while now but only in the past few months have I seen people start claiming that the devs have abandoned it, and those claims have only been rising in number since then.

Currently (and normally) it's the same as my NNID. Currently using an avatar of Aquamarine and Topaz from Steven Universe.
Ah, I see. Well, it's your call. Make the judgment you feel is right.

Alright then. Again, you should know where this is going lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yup...

I can go from seeming like I don't care which is my demeanor mixed with the traits of a sarcastic ******* to this angry loud mouth that would most certainly punch you if I had no restraint. Thankfully, I do but I'm still prone to slamming doors in frustration. Okay, maybe I don't have that much restraint but it's better than when I was younger.

A break every once in a while helps very much. Working hard on what you want is good and all but so is a break so you don't tire yourself out.
It's mostly better for me than when I was younger, I mostly got angry at video games anyway....mostly. I still can get very angry if I'm not aware enough of how I'm acting (hey, there's an example of doing something without knowing it right there) and it can get the best of it sometimes. It can also involve a lot of cursing now, which I'm not proud of at all. That's kind of a different issue though, and I'm frequently trying to work on both. But yeah, I can understand falling into some rather extreme anger.

Breaks are a necessity to a good life indeed.

Ah, I see. Well, it's your call. Make the judgment you feel is right.

Alright then. Again, you should know where this is going lol
It is, and I'm currently leaning towards not getting it. Kind of a shame since I was really looking forward to it at first, but ah well.

I have absolutely no idea where this is going :upsidedown: (no, but really, I do know).

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It's mostly better for me than when I was younger, I mostly got angry at video games anyway....mostly. I still can get very angry if I'm not aware enough of how I'm acting (hey, there's an example of doing something without knowing it right there) and it can get the best of it sometimes. It can also involve a lot of cursing now, which I'm not proud of at all. That's kind of a different issue though, and I'm frequently trying to work on both. But yeah, I can understand falling into some rather extreme anger.
Heh, same but there were more things that would make me angry. I'm surprised I didn't kill my throat from the yelling I did. Cursing didn't come in till later. I mean, I don't do it much in public but privately the filter is turned off completely though it's not like I go rampant with it.
It is, and I'm currently leaning towards not getting it. Kind of a shame since I was really looking forward to it at first, but ah well.

I have absolutely no idea where this is going :upsidedown: (no, but really, I do know).
How disappointing...

Neither do I :p (You should have a notification coming real soon because I managed to find it).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Heh, same but there were more things that would make me angry. I'm surprised I didn't kill my throat from the yelling I did. Cursing didn't come in till later. I mean, I don't do it much in public but privately the filter is turned off completely though it's not like I go rampant with it.

).
Yeah, it wasn't just only video games (I'd get mad at other people directly too, and sometimes at other tasks I had to do) but it was more commonly them than anything else. And I've long noticed that my throat tends to get sore from both being angry and being seriously upset. Sometimes even when I don't try to talk or yell that much, though that's usually what starts it.

Same here in regards to curses, except I can easily go rampant if I don't care enough to stop myself at the time I'm using them enough. Again, not something I'm proud of.....

Neither do I :p (You should have a notification coming real soon because I managed to find it).
Excellent. :p

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yeah, it wasn't just only video games (I'd get mad at other people directly too, and sometimes at other tasks I had to do) but it was more commonly them than anything else.

Same here in regards to curses, except I can easily go rampant if I don't care enough to stop myself at the time I'm using them enough. Again, not something I'm proud of.....
Yeah, that sounds like me. Very much so lol

Odd considering you don't strike me as the kind of person that would start cursing left and right. Doing that infrequently? I get that from you but not rampant cursing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, that sounds like me. Very much so lol

Odd considering you don't strike me as the kind of person that would start cursing left and right. Doing that infrequently? I get that from you but not rampant cursing.
It's definitely something I only do in private, only occasionally using (censored, of course) curses online. I only really get careless with it when I get equally careless with my anger, so while they're different problems they're also rather intertwined, making each problem worse off than they were before, in turn making myself a bit worse off....

I'm not even how I've let it happen to myself. I think at one point a year or two ago I figured "maybe I can say these things a few times and it'll be okay, I'll be careful and be reserved about it" alas, that didn't happen and I instead got a little too used to saying them. I've been getting slowly better with it but it's still there. It's most prominent when, shockingly enough, I get frustrated at games.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
For me I used to get angry at games a lot myself...then I got better with that...then when I started fighting depression, the anger started to flow back. I think it's because once falling into depression, it became easier to be self-critical and just punish myself over every mistake I made, which may or may not include nasty comments directed at myself in the process though. With getting better at handling rage and such, it's certainly a process. But, once one is able to get that anger under control, it feels so good and so worth it to just let things go and not rage over gaming. You get to feel more relaxed, at ease, and more happy more often that way.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Yeah, it can be tough to break habits, but I love and respect how you're fighting against gamer rage as much as possible and fighting against cursing and all that. Keep at it bud. I know you'll get there :)

-nbm-

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It's definitely something I only do in private, only occasionally using (the of course usually censored) curses online. I only really get careless with it when I get equally careless with my anger, so while they're different problems they're kinda making each other worse off than they were before, in turn making myself a bit worse off....

I'm not even how I've let it happen to myself. I think at one point a year or two ago I figured "maybe I can say these things a few times and it'll be okay, I'll be careful and be reserved about it" alas, that didn't happen and I instead got a little too used to saying them. I've been getting slowly better with it but it's still there. It's most prominent when, shockingly enough, I get frustrated at games.
Eh, I'm more laid back as far as cursing goes, when I'm really furious, I do what I mentioned earlier which isn't a whole lot better, gotta stop doing that when it happens. I know for a fact I was way worse with both and it didn't help that I was also loud, a stark contrast to how I usually am in public. Hell, I was known as one of the quietest if not the quietest kid in every school I went to past elementary school. Anyway, yeah, I restrain myself from both and keep my volume down. It's not stopping me from casually cursing with my friends though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

For me I used to get angry at games a lot myself...then I got better with that...then when I started fighting depression, the anger started to flow back. I think it's because once falling into depression, it became easier to be self-critical and just punish myself over every mistake I made, which may or may not include nasty comments directed at myself in the process though. With getting better at handling rage and such, it's certainly a process. But, once one is able to get that anger under control, it feels so good and so worth it to just let things go and not rage over gaming. You get to feel more relaxed, at ease, and more happy more often that way.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Yeah, it can be tough to break habits, but I love and respect how you're fighting against gamer rage as much as possible and fighting against cursing and all that. Keep at it bud. I know you'll get there :)

-nbm-
Yeah, it's understandable, in my eyes. I've certainly noticed that when I'm not feeling good in general, including about myself, I find it harder to care about how my mood is and about some of the things I say. It becomes easier for me to just curse left and right without much of a care. All stuff I'm, once again, not proud of at all.

And I do appreciate that. Thank you..

Eh, I'm more laid back as far as cursing goes, when I'm really furious, I do what I mentioned earlier which isn't a whole lot better, gotta stop doing that when it happens. I know for a fact I was way worse with both and it didn't help that I was also loud, a stark contrast to how I usually am in public. Hell, I was known as one of the quietest if not the quietest kid in every school I went to past elementary school. Anyway, yeah, I restrain myself from both and keep my volume down. It's not stopping me from casually cursing with my friends though.
I used to punch things quite a lot in anger too, but I've at least gotten better from that. It takes awareness, for sure, and managing the anger itself is definitely apart of fixing it.

I've even considered anger management before but I've never been sure if I've truly needed it that badly at any point. If it gets any worse than how it is now, I'd try to take it for sure.

The way people act in public and alone or with friends and family can be contrast pretty dramatically sometimes. The reasons for it all can vary. It's good to not let the worst of yourself take over when you're around others, even if one still has trouble with it in private or other circumstances.

Good to know that, as I try to do the same and stay quiet, but even that can be problematic for me on occasion.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever actually heard any of my friends that I know in real life curse....I have no idea if they do in private or not though lol.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I used to punch things quite a lot in anger too, but I've at least gotten better from that. It takes awareness, for sure, and managing the anger itself is definitely apart of fixing it.

I've ever considered anger management before but I'm not sure if I truly need it that badly. If it gets any worse than how it is now, I'd try to take it for sure.

The way people act in public and alone or with friends and family can be contrast pretty dramatically sometimes. The reasons for it all can vary. It's good to not let the worst of yourself take over when you're around others, even if one still has trouble with it in private or other circumstances.

Good to know that, as I try to do the same but even that can be problematic for me on occasion.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever actually heard any of my friends that I know in real life curse....I have no idea if they do in private or not though lol.
For me it was slamming doors and throwing things and occasionally kicking things too. There have been times where I got way too upset and it was not a pretty sight.

I've simmered down over the years to the point where I get annoyed more than angry but it still peeks its head every now and then.

Yeah, I just stayed quiet since I wanted to keep to myself and not draw attention to myself... but that ended up drawing more attention to myself since most people were pretty chatty and I was often times the one kid that rarely ever said a word. I was way more quiet and shy as a kid though, that didn't net me many friends because of it.

Remember, take a moment to take a breather if it starts getting to be too much.

Huh, I know mine did.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

For me it was slamming doors and throwing things and occasionally kicking things too. There have been times where I got way too upset and it was not a pretty sight.

I've simmered down over the years to the point where I get annoyed more than angry but it still peeks its head every now and then.

Yeah, I just stayed quiet since I wanted to keep to myself and not draw attention to myself... but that ended up drawing more attention to myself since most people were pretty chatty and I was often times the one kid that rarely ever said a word. I was way more quiet and shy as a kid though, that didn't net me many friends because of it.

Remember, take a moment to take a breather if it starts getting to be too much.

Huh, I know mine did.
Slamming doors and throwing things were a less common occurrence for me, and sometimes it was just plain shouting and acting nasty. And same here on the latter matter, and for that reason I'm glad they mostly happened in my home....

At least you've made good friends in later years after that. It's tough as a kid sometimes. I know I had some shy or quiet moments of my own.

That certainly sounds like a good improvement.

Will do on that note.

I might've heard some of them use minor ones, but nothing like the "big" curses.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

While training up her team, Serena's Goomy, Smudges, finally received enough power to evolve, bringing him one step closer to catching up with the rest of the team, turning into Sliggoo.

As Serena traveled, she encountered a man who is a master in a new type of battle style called Inverse Battle. Serena decided to try it out, and sadly, in her confusion of trying to understand how the battle style worked, her cherished Lapras, Nessie, got blasted with a powerful attack, killing her and enraging Serena, forcing her to completely annihilate the trainer using all the power she still had. Following the battle, Nessie was buried by Anistar's Pokémon Center. Now with half of her team underleveled, Serena had to focus her training even more as she brings her Panpour Oasis out to raise with her team.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Slamming doors and throwing things were a less common occurrence for me, and sometimes it was just plain shouting and acting nasty. And same here on the latter matter, and for that reason I'm glad they mostly happened in my home....

At least you've made good friends in later years after that. It's tough as a kid sometimes. I know I had some shy or quiet moments of my own.

That certainly sounds like a good improvement.

Will do on that note.

I might've heard some of them use minor ones, but nothing like the "big" curses.
Oh yeah, shouting was most certainly a thing I did. I was kind of a brat back then lol

Most certainly. I couldn't socialize for the life of me back then.

Could be the case. A lot of people curse after all regardless of how big or small the words are. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom