• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
31 Late replies.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Hi friend *hugs* how are you?

-nbm-
For the most part I'm doing alright. My mother and grandmother are still sick, and while they've gotten better to some extent, my mother keeps zigzagging from feeling well to feeling miserable, and my grandmother has shown very little improvement over the past few days.

Apparently they both have some illness that's been spreading around here lately (I'm afraid I don't know what it's called) It's nothing serious, but it's still pretty nasty.

I've had an okay day apart from that, I just really want them to recover soon, for their sake. I'm grateful that I haven't started feeling ill myself.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Geez. Let's hope you'll be alright.

Anyway, can I just praise the Korok mask for a moment? I wish it was in the game from the beginning, but it still makes the game much less tedious.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
31 Late replies.

For the most part I'm doing alright. My mother and grandmother are still sick, and while they've gotten better to some extent, my mother keeps zigzagging from feeling well to feeling miserable, and my grandmother has shown very little improvement over the past few days.

Apparently they both have some illness that's been spreading around here lately (I'm afraid I don't know what it's called) It's nothing serious, but it's still pretty nasty.

I've had an okay day apart from that, I just really want them to recover soon, for their sake. I'm grateful that I haven't started feeling ill myself.
*hugs* Sorry to hear. I hope your family heals up soon and that you avoid illness as well.
We're here for ya, man.

-nbm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Geez. Let's hope you'll be alright.
If this is to me and what I mentioned about that illness issue, thank you.

Anyway, can I just praise the Korok mask for a moment? I wish it was in the game from the beginning, but it still makes the game much less tedious.
I still don't have Breath of the Wild, but does it do anything that doesn't risk spoilers? I'm curious as to what it does.

*hugs* Sorry to hear. I hope your family heals up soon and that you avoid illness as well.
We're here for ya, man.

-nbm-
Thank you, Hat. I've been extra cautious around them lately. And I'm hoping I don't get it from anyone else in a public area (I didn't notice it while we were there, but my mother said she saw people coughing at the fair, some even doing it around or right in her and my grandmother's faces. Like, what the heck. Not enough people bother to cover their mouths when they cough....) so far I've been alright though.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

but my mother said she saw people coughing at the fair, some even doing it around or right in her and my grandmother's faces.
Good lord, I swear, some people have no concept of things like that. It's like eating right after touching something like a crocodile numerous times and not washing your hands. Very unhygienic and extremely stupid.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Good lord, I swear, some people have no concept of things like that. It's like eating right after touching something like a crocodile numerous times and not washing your hands. Very unhygienic and extremely stupid.
That's spot-on right there. I hate when people do this kind of stuff. If they're not to stupid to think about it, then I'd assume they instead just don't care, which isn't any better at all. I can imagine that someone has so little regard for the health of others that they don't care (which is an indication that such a person probably isn't the nicest person in general) but I can't really comprehend how some people can really and honestly be so clueless about it. It should be common sense.

A similar thing happened during our last trip to Disneyland in December 2016. Some girl with her friend were standing near me while we were waiting in line for a ride, and a few minutes into it, she coughed right in the direction of my head barely one foot away from me, if even that, and her behavior didn't hint that she cared or realized that she didn't anything wrong in the slightest. Thankfully I didn't get sick, but that's no excuse. If you cough, then you need to at least try to cover it. And always when you're around other people.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

That's spot-on right there. I hate when people do this kind of stuff. If they're not to stupid to think about it, then I'd assume they instead just don't care, which isn't any better at all. I can imagine that someone has so little regard for the health of others that they don't care (which is an indication that such a person probably isn't the nicest person in general) but I can't really comprehend how some people can really and honestly be so clueless about it. It should be common sense.

A similar thing happened during our last trip to Disneyland in December 2016. Some girl with her friend were standing near me while we were waiting in line for a ride, and a few minutes into it, she coughed right in the direction of my head barely one foot away from me, if even that, and her behavior didn't hint that she cared or realized that she didn't anything wrong in the slightest. Thankfully I didn't get sick, but that's no excuse. If you cough, then you need to at least try to cover it. And always when you're around other people.
Sometimes the person can just be clueless and other times, a complete jerk as well. There's a reason quite a number of people get sick returning from conventions, because of the particularly poor hygiene combined with the amount of people present. People can do gross things but it would be best to keep it private, away from others.

Ugh, that has happened quite a bit with me as well. Another variant of that is smoking, I hate it so much and I constantly have to tell whoever is smoking to stop or at least open a window or keep it away from me.

D

Deleted member

42 JoJo Disney Medleys
Nice.
I was referencing this song by the way.
The best song.
Oh no, Doctor Conner's class
Thank you, Hat. I've been extra cautious around them lately. And I'm hoping I don't get it from anyone else in a public area (I didn't notice it while we were there, but my mother said she saw people coughing at the fair, some even doing it around or right in her and my grandmother's faces. Like, what the heck. Not enough people bother to cover their mouths when they cough....) so far I've been alright though.
Such trash, people like that deserve the worst.

I hope your mother and grandmother do well though, my hopes to them.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ah...

Ahhhh...

Ahhhhhhh...

Ah-CHOO!!!

... I hope no one got sick...
Can a thread catch a cold? Because I think you might've just given it one.

Sometimes the person can just be clueless and other times, a complete jerk as well. There's a reason quite a number of people get sick returning from conventions, because of the particularly poor hygiene combined with the amount of people present. People can do gross things but it would be best to keep it private, away from others.

Ugh, that has happened quite a bit with me as well. Another variant of that is smoking, I hate it so much and I constantly have to tell whoever is smoking to stop or at least open a window or keep it away from me.
Oh definitely. Considering what happened to my folks at the fair, that may as well be an example of that. The more people you find in one area, the more likely you're going to run into stupid people or careless jerks. This is just one of the many problems that can arise from that.

Has it ever gotten you sick? I'd imagine it has to have done so at some points. It's certainly made me sick before. And smoking is definitely irritating, and that's why I like to be in areas that prohibit it or have designated smoking areas so that people who want to do it can stay away from the crowds (thus including myself) and keep it to themselves. People are seriously inconsiderate about it. I myself never actually brought myself to go up to someone and tell them to stop or go away, though.

Such trash, people like that deserve the worst.

I hope your mother and grandmother do well though, my hopes to them.
Oh hey, haven't seen you around here in a while.

Thank you, by the way. They're getting there but at a very slow rate.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Oh definitely. Considering what happened to my folks at the fair, that may as well be an example of that. The more people you find in one area, the more likely you're going to run into stupid people or careless jerks. This is just one of the many problems that can arise from that.

Has it ever gotten you sick? I'd imagine it has to have done so at some points. It's certainly made me sick before. And smoking is definitely irritating, and that's why I like to be in areas that prohibit it or have designated smoking areas so that people who want to do it can stay away from the crowds (thus including myself) and keep it to themselves. People are seriously inconsiderate about it. I myself never actually brought myself to go up to someone and tell them to stop or go away, though.
Very much so.

Likely, yes. And I don't mean "go away from me", I mean "don't do it in my direction". I'm glad I don't have asthma because I'd be at risk constantly. People can be really rotten to each other and this isn't even a quarter of their terrible behavior. It can get so much worse real quick depending on what we're talking about here.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, haven't seen you around here in a while.

Thank you, by the way. They're getting there but at a very slow rate.
Been doing other things, i have been somewhat active on the discord though.

Well i hope they get better as fast as they can.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Let's give it some warm Bob-omb soup. It should help.
"The soup explodes."

:p

Very much so.

Likely, yes. And I don't mean "go away from me", I mean "don't do it in my direction". I'm glad I don't have asthma because I'd be at risk constantly. People can be really rotten to each other and this isn't even a quarter of their terrible behavior. It can get so much worse real quick depending on what we're talking about here.
Ah, my mistake. I haven't tried that myself either, though. I usually just end up doing my best to avoid or ignore them...it's good that you've done more and actually taken action to deal with such a problem.

And yes, I'm sure it's worse for those who have bad enough cases of asthma.

And you're absolutely right about that. It'd take forever to list down every last obnoxious, inconsiderate, rude or even malicious thing people can do.

Been doing other things, i have been somewhat active on the discord though.

Well i hope they get better as fast as they can.
Perfectly understandable, I've been less active (at least when it comes to posting) myself owing in part to real life.

Thank you, once again.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hi again, friends. Just letting you know that I'll be camp counseling for a week (until Friday afternoon EST), starting tomorrow morning. The camp lacks wifi, so I won't be on discord at all and on Smashboards very little. I wish you all luck in the upcoming days, and once I head to bed tonight, I'll hopefully be able to catch up with you all tomorrow :)

-nbm-

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Ah, my mistake. I haven't tried that myself either, though. I usually just end up doing my best to avoid or ignore them...it's good that you've done more and actually taken action to deal with such a problem.

And yes, I'm sure it's worse for those who have bad enough cases of asthma.

And you're absolutely right about that. It'd take forever to list down every last obnoxious, inconsiderate, rude or even malicious thing people can do.
Helps that I know people that do it and helps that they aren't jerks about it.

Yup, they have it pretty bad.

You could probably make a Word document about it and it would probably be the largest Word doc in history lol
You could also include what specific states do like Texas being Texas or Florida just being itself.

Top Bottom