• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Did it help?
I.......

....actually don't know. I've never dealt with a sick thread before.....

Helps that I know people that do it and helps that they aren't jerks about it.

Yup, they have it pretty bad.

You could probably make a Word document about it and it would probably be the largest Word doc in history lol
You could also include what specific states do like Texas being Texas or Florida just being itself.
Ah. Yeah, I'd imagine so.

Most likely lol
Yeah, every state, can't forget ones like New York in particular with their huge cities and their communities. And in that case how about a category for the Internet in it's entirety, as well? Yeesh....as if the hypothetical document would've been insanely long to begin with...

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yeah, every state, can't forget ones like New York in particular with their huge cities and their communities. And in that case how about a category for the Internet in it's entirety, as well? Yeesh....as if the hypothetical document would've been insanely long to begin with...
Yup, you could also include everything from the past too. The entire South would probably have like 3 parts and that is sad. And the Internet? I don't even wanna think about how long that would be. Half of the category would be about 4Chan lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

As long as it doesn't die...
It's been dead on/off for a long time now anyway.

Yup, you could also include everything from the past too. The entire South would probably have like 3 parts and that is sad. And the Internet? I don't even wanna think about how long that would be. Half of the category would be about 4Chan lol
Indeed, and it's also a sad thought as to how long the entire document, categories and all, it would have to be, along with how many of those categories it would have, lol.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Indeed, and it's also a sad thought as to how long the entire document, categories and all, it would have to be, along with how many of those categories it would have, lol.
Yeah, I'd have a fun time putting it together and then shake my head at the stuff that especially upsets me.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Im at the camp now! Im doing well, aside from the heat and lack of good reception sucks, but things are going well :)

-nbm-

Luig

Confused
I've been doing fine.
Playing through Sonic & Knuckles collection.
Despite it being released for Windows 95 back in 97, it does still work on Windows 7.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Still suffering from upper respiratory infection.. 3 out of the last 4 time I've gotten sick is because of my brother.. He has chronic cough and gets careless about not covering his mouth.. The only time it wasn't my brother was after Bronycon last year.. 1st was after Otacon where my brother got something from one of their friends that never mentioned they were sick iirc

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

There's also no borders so now it's all smooth.
Huh, somehow I didn't notice that part.

Again, I can't help but wonder why these changes were made. They're noticeable enough, sure, but they're still pretty minor.

As long as it doesn't get edgier...
Inb4 next year's April Fools theme is a Shadow the Hedgehog theme. :yeahboi:

Still suffering from upper respiratory infection.. 3 out of the last 4 time I've gotten sick is because of my brother.. He has chronic cough and gets careless about not covering his mouth.. The only time it wasn't my brother was after Bronycon last year.. 1st was after Otacon where my brother got something from one of their friends that never mentioned they were sick iirc
:urg:

Are you at least doing any better today?

I'd suggest either trying to keep your distance at times or remind him to cover his mouth.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Huh, somehow I didn't notice that part.

Again, I can't help but wonder why these changes were made. They're noticeable enough, sure, but they're still pretty minor.
Perhaps to make the site look nicer. Hey, it's still more useful than that QR code thing.

Also, I'm willing to bet your avatar represents how you woke up today, minus the coffee? :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Or step up my Germaphobia lol

I'm still coughing and have a stuffy/runny nose.. Occasionally getting a fever at times but the viral infection doesn't like heat..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nothing will beat the greatness that is Shaqboards :yeahboi:

Knucklesboards was pretty close tho
I know something that can beat it and could never possibly be topped (it was something someone else here suggested first but I fully support the idea).

Perhaps to make the site look nicer. Hey, it's still more useful than that QR code thing.

Also, I'm willing to bet your avatar represents how you woke up today, minus the coffee? :p
I did find it a bit surprising and even a tad jarring at first, I'll admit, but I'm already getting used to it. And yeah, that's true.

You guessed it lol.

Or step up my Germaphobia lol

I'm still coughing and have a stuffy/runny nose.. Occasionally getting a fever at times but the viral infection doesn't like heat..
I see. Again, take anything you can to improve your condition when you're able to. I hope you make a full recovery from the infection ASAP.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I did find it a bit surprising and even a tad jarring at first, I'll admit, but I'm already getting used to it. And yeah, that's true.

You guessed it lol.
I'm betting that you forgot about the QR code thing as well. :p

And yeah, I have my days where I wake up all groggy and with my hair being a mess but not so bad since it's usually short though I do want to let it grow out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Billboards? :V
Nope. Waluigiboards. :p

Or, alternatively.....WAAboards.

I'm betting that you forgot about the QR code thing as well. :p

And yeah, I have my days where I wake up all groggy and with my hair being a mess but not so bad since it's usually short though I do want to let it grow out.
It comes back to my mind every now and then while slipping away at other times. Unsurprisingly, I don't think about it often. lol

Along with being a mess when I woke up, I had no desire to crawl out of bed for a while I was pretty much restless for most of last night. I can't stand having messy hair though, so brushing it is one of my first priorities every morning lol.

How much? I like having my hair a decent length, though I wouldn't exactly call it long either. I definitely don't like having very short hair unless it's for a special occasion.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It comes back to my mind every now and then while slipping away at other times. Unsurprisingly, I don't think about it often. lol

Along with being a mess when I woke up, I had no desire to crawl out of bed for a while I was pretty much restless for most of last night. I can't stand having messy hair though, so brushing it is one of my first priorities every morning lol.

How much? I like having my hair a decent length, though I wouldn't exactly call it long either. I definitely don't like having very short hair unless it's for a special occasion.
As expected lol

I can understand that.

Eh, I just want it to be fairly long. That's all.
Nope. Waluigiboards. :p

Or, alternatively.....WAAboards.
How can you go wrong with Waluigi? Just look at him.
Majestic.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

As expected lol

I can understand that.

Eh, I just want it to be fairly long. That's all.
I've had worse mornings but this was definitely one of the much less than desirable wake-ups I've had in a while.

Ah, alrighty.

How can you go wrong with Waluigi? Just look at him.
Majestic.
The answer to that question is simple: You can't. :p

That gif alone is more than enough proof.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I've had worse mornings but this was definitely one of the much less than desirable wake-ups I've had in a while.

Ah, alrighty.
A good ole' shower tends to do the trick after not waking up very well, at least for me anyway. One more question; were you wearing pink pajamas? :p
The answer to that question is simple: You can't. :p

That gif alone is more than enough proof.
Indeed. The only thing that can stop the WAA is the WAA.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

A good ole' shower tends to do the trick after not waking up very well, at least for me anyway.
Well, showers do help me relax or even perk up a bit in many situations when I'm otherwise not feeling so good.

One more question; were you wearing pink pajamas? :p
:glare:

Alright, alright. The correct answer to that question is exactly the same as the correct answer to this question: Am I winged unicorn?

Indeed. The only thing that can stop the WAA is the WAA.
And that means there's no stopping the WAA at all.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What could top it is doing it for a second year just to say "WAA! Boards are funny again."

:p
Yes. Yes! It's perfect.

Smashboards, WAAboards when?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
86 runs that lasted way longer than they had any right to

Well, showers do help me relax or even perk up a bit in many situations when I'm otherwise not feeling so good.
Yeah, they're definitely good for that.
:glare:

Alright, alright. The correct answer to that question is exactly the same as the correct answer to this question: Am I winged unicorn?
I dunno, we might need science to answer this one. :p
And that means there's no stopping the WAA at all.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Let's not forget that this exists. Waa.

Top Bottom