• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You asked for a few and yet you got at least 15 of them? A few = >15 apparently?
:laugh:

Although, I think it's entirely possible they were just trying to be thoughtful and generous. I'd rather have more than we asked for than not get what we asked for at all, haha (this would not be the case for an item like a burger, of course).

A plain ole' cheeseburger is all I ever need.
Can understand the enjoyment of cheese on a burger, but I very rarely even have that. The meat and the burger buns usually do it for me. I sometimes have lettuce and/or A1 sauce on them though.

Good. :p

At least they could hear you clearly inside, cause yikes. I'm no stranger to people not hearing things even when made specifically clear what it is and that extends from beyond ordering food.
Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous.

Any examples if I may ask?

Oh my God, yes.

Hadn't had them for a while.
Nice. I don't have tacos terribly often, but when I do they're always good.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Although, I think it's entirely possible they were just trying to be thoughtful and generous. I'd rather have more than we asked for than not get what we asked for at all, haha (this would not be the case for an item like a burger, of course).
True, but still. A little too much there, though you still got want you wanted.
Can understand the enjoyment of cheese on a burger, but I very rarely even have that. The meat and the burger buns usually do it for me. I sometimes have lettuce and/or A1 sauce on them though.
Fair enough.
Yeah, it was pretty ridiculous.

Any examples if I may ask?
Not any specific examples, but I did have a couple of occasions where I ordered one thing only to get something else entirely and the thing I said vs. what I got didn't even sound similar. Talk about being off mark.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

True, but still. A little too much there, though you still got want you wanted.
Yeah, it could've been worse.

Not any specific examples, but I did have a couple of occasions where I ordered one thing only to get something else entirely and the thing I said vs. what I got didn't even sound similar. Talk about being off mark.
Yikes.

You have to wonder just how they had so much trouble hearing everything, and if that actually wasn't the problem, what else could've possibly gone wrong to get such an incorrect and messed up order.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yikes.

You have to wonder just how they had so much trouble hearing everything, and if that actually wasn't the problem, what else could've possibly gone wrong to get such an incorrect and messed up order.
I have no clue how they messed up like that, it could've been anything, really.

Top Bottom