• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Why yell when you can just talk loudly?

Those were good, but I personally took note of Apple Bloom's excitedness. It is so infectious.
Her behavior was endearing as well, especially during the story AJ shared.

The main focus of the episode, was it not? :upsidedown:
Nah, the focus was mostly on pancakes, of course.

...that was one of the more random jokes I've made here in a while.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Her behavior was endearing as well, especially during the story AJ shared.
Not often can you get me with the biggest grin on my face as someone gets excited for a story.
Nah, the focus was mostly on pancakes, of course.

...that was one of the more random jokes I've made here in a while.
It's still less random than what I do; I mention random **** a good chunk of the time. Though yes, that was definitely random.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'd imagine not. AB was just that cute here, eh?

All in all, good episode. Now for me to totally catch up before tomorrow.
Well, in my opinion, yes. :p
Yeah, I'd say the same, again. I think you'll like the next one.
Also, what's this? People talking about ponies, I thought that died off a while ago! :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Pleased to meet you.

Why are we talking in colored text now?

Well, in my opinion, yes. :p
Yeah, I'd say the same, again. I think you'll like the next one.
Also, what's this? People talking about ponies, I thought that died off a while ago! :p
I think I still consider her to be my favorite character out of the Crusaders, myself, so more than fair enough there. :p

I probably will. I've really liked this season so far.

The topic seems to come and go at this point, lol

You know what they say about trends.

They always come back :p
Either to vanish again sometime after, and later be resurrected after that.

Kinda like what I just said above, a lot of trends seem to come and go lol

Sweetie Belle is still best crusader :p
She has proven a rival for my favorite of those three here and there. So has Scootaloo, especially during this season.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883

if there's anything the media and pop culture have taught us, it's that animal icons equal fame in some form or another

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

At least that hasn't changed with me either.

Same.
My favorites really haven't changed over the seasons, I've just gotten some newer, additional favorites as some other characters become more prominent and recurring.

So far, it hasn't really had any "meh" episodes that I can recall, at least I don't personally think so.

To be fair, this topic never really died, it just became less common.
True, and I don't really mind. It's very nice to be able to discuss a variety of things.

if there's anything the media and pop culture have taught us, it's that animal icons equal fame in some form or another

There really are lot of animal-based characters who've risen to fame throughout the years, aren't there?

There's a lot more where that came from, too, haha.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

My favorites really haven't changed over the seasons, I've just gotten some newer, additional favorites as some other characters become more prominent and recurring.

So far, it hasn't really had any "meh" episodes that I can recall, at least I don't personally think so.
Same, save for the first part which you should know by now.

Eh, I've disliked a couple and found another couple to be just okay, but everything else has been pretty good.
True, and I don't really mind. It's very nice to be able to discuss a variety of things.
Yeah, even if the topic is... weird.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Same, save for the first part which you should know by now.

Eh, I've disliked a couple and found another couple to be just okay, but everything else has been pretty good.
Indeed lol

Any of 'em stand out? In any case, it's understandable. I found a fair number of season 6's episodes to be underwhelming at best, even if I liked it overall.

Yeah, even if the topic is... weird.
Okay, yeah, there are some weirder topics I can do without seeing here lol

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Any of 'em stand out? In any case, it's understandable. I found a fair number of season 6's episodes to be underwhelming at best, even if I liked it overall.
Well as far as the good goes, one of them should be obvious and aside from that, quite a few of them stand out well in a good way. I share that sentiment, didn't help that a few of them were... pretty bad, like worse than anything this current season has had.
Okay, yeah, there are some weirder topics I can do without seeing here lol
Yeah, restraint is something I guess exists here lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well as far as the good goes, one of them should be obvious and aside from that, quite a few of them stand out well in a good way. I share that sentiment, didn't help that a few of them were... pretty bad, like worse than anything this current season has had.
My first guess would go to The Perfect Pear. And yeah, I do think this season's a step up from the last one.

Discussing this, do you have a favorite season out of the current 7 (or 6 since this one isn't finished yet)? At this point I haven't really been able to decide a favorite of my own there.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

My first guess would go to The Perfect Pear. And yeah, I do think this season's a step up from the last one.

Discussing this, do you have a favorite season out of the current 7 (or 6 since this one isn't finished yet)? At this point I haven't really been able to decide a favorite of my own there.
Correct! :p
Again, same lol

S5, I just really liked that one.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Nice choice. Even if I've yet to decide my personal favorite, I think the show reached a high point in quality during that season.
It was also the season I joined in on (in the second half anyway) once I caught up. That might play a bit of a factor into that, but yeah.

Top Bottom