• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey, hey, hey! Y'all dropped the number of Nombs that need to be counted! For that I'm locking this thread and banning you all!

rekt

In other words hi

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hey, hey, hey! Y'all dropped the number of Nombs that need to be counted! For that I'm locking this thread and banning you all!

rekt

In other words hi
You don't have power in this thread so you can't lock it :dazwa:

Hi NonSpecificGuy what brings you here on this nonSpecificDay and this NonSpecificTime? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looking back, I think we're actually at 14 as of this post.

Not at all man

I still feel nostalgia for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and that show is only a couple years old.

nbm
Glad to hear hat, haha.

When did it start/end?

I can't help but feel nostalgia for Gravity Falls myself, which was what I was referring to in my last post. The show only ended in February 2016, which again, wasn't even two years ago. I miss it quite a lot even with how satisfied I was with it's ending. I think it probably helps that I've been watching the show since I was 14.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I can't help but feel nostalgia for Gravity Falls myself, which was what I was referring to in my last post. The show only ended in February 2016, which again, wasn't even two years ago. I miss it quite a lot even with how satisfied I was with it's ending. I think it probably helps that I've been watching the show since I was 14.
I have strange nostalgia for things that weren't that long ago, as well. Mostly because it feels like time has been passing quickly when it's only been a couple years. An odd thing, indeed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hmm, oh, I think I somehow convinced myself into thinking a much earlier break on this page was in NBM. How I managed to overlook that it wasn't.......I really don't know.

I have strange nostalgia for things that weren't that long ago, as well. Mostly because it feels like time has been passing quickly when it's only been a couple years. An odd thing, indeed.
That's probably a contributing factor, too. There's a few different things that I feel nostalgia towards, despite them not being that old, with Gravity Falls being what really stands out among them, as I've already mentioned. I kind of grew from a teen into a young adult while watching it, for one thing. Again, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one around here who can feel nostalgia towards stuff that really isn't all that old.

There's moments where I feel like time doesn't go by fast at all, and others where I feel like time is seriously just breezing by. Reminiscing on something always makes me feel like it's the latter case. Time is just a weird thing all around, or, at least, it can feel that way sometimes.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

That's probably a contributing factor, too. There's a few different things that I feel nostalgia towards, despite them not being that old, with Gravity Falls being what really stands out among them, as I've already mentioned. I kind of grew from a teen into a young adult while watching it, for one thing. Again, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one around here who can feel nostalgia towards stuff that really isn't all that old.

There's moments where I feel like time doesn't go by fast at all, and others where I feel like time is seriously just breezing by. Reminiscing on something always makes me feel like it's the latter case. Time is just a weird thing all around, or, at least, it can feel that way sometimes.
I tend to reminisce on things like that especially if it's something I still do like (I wonder what that's a nod to :upsidedown:). Time's a fickle thing, next thing I know, I'll probably be telling kids to get off my lawn. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I tend to reminisce on things like that especially if it's something I still do like (I wonder what that's a nod to :upsidedown:). Time's a fickle thing, next thing I know, I'll probably be telling kids to get off my lawn. :p
I like to think everyone reminisces on stuff at some points in their lives.
Clearly it can't have anything to do with Pokemon, can it? :dazwa:

If you're lucky, the next time you say it will be soon, thus meaning it will only be said as a joke and you're not truly old yet. :p In all seriousness.....man, I am not looking forward to becoming that old...

Last edited:
Top Bottom