• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

It'll be one of the worst trades especially with how streaky the relief pitchers have been..
Who would take over CP? Brach? He's the one that gave up the lead in the 9th last night. O'Day has given up the lead when Britain was out. Gyvens has been streaky as well. O's need Britain.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

It'll be one of the worst trades especially with how streaky the relief pitchers have been..
Who would take over CP? Brach? He's the one that gave up the lead in the 9th last night. O'Day has given up the lead when Britain was out. Gyvens has been streaky as well. O's need Britain.
Exactly. Brach isn't really that much of a quality pitcher.

It's not just the bullpen though. Gausman has been awful all season long, Miley's been bad ever snce he got hit by those line drives, Bundy's good but not good enough, and Tilly's just been a major disappointment ever since coming off the disabled list.

The Orioles entire pitching staff needs rebuilding. They might try to go after Marco Estrada, Jake Arietta, or Yu Darvish during the offseason.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Luckily Ubaldo's contract is up after this year as well just a long as they don't resign him O's have a good chance of winning games if their pitching wouldn't let them down as much as it has. Keeping Britain is imperative to this year and the next..

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Luckily Ubaldo's contract is up after this year as well just a long as they don't resign him O's have a good chance of winning games if their pitching wouldn't let them down as much as it has. Keeping Britain is imperative to this year and the next..
I guarantee that nobody will sign Ubaldo. He'll be lucky if he even gets a minor league contract.

Top Bottom