• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
SALEM BECOMES THE FIRST BAYONETTA EVER TO WIN A SUPERMAJOR!!!

...Ahem, 9.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
1 Pegasus ponies
Aw come on, Fluttershy. Aren't there other good teams you like such as the Dodgers or the Red Sox?

It's not like baseball fans to just bail out just because their team isn't doing good.
I've had bad experiences with baseball to the point that I just fell out before.. Got tired of waiting for "next year" to come that I stopped keeping track of baseball prior to 2013.. 2013 just came out of nowhere and suddenly I had something to cheer about.. I take things too competitively and the years where they did nothing but lose made me lose interest. It can get annoying to cheer for a team that doesn't improve despite you wanting them to get better. Granted I was younger but I want a team that can at least make something interesting. A hope that something good can come out of the games ahead is something to look forward to. Constant losing streaks with 5+ runs for the opposing team can lower fan morale quite a bit.. Losing season streaks are worse..
If anything I'm more of a competitive fan who got tired of hearing "we'll get better next year" and nothing happening for x amount of years.. To the point where once they're actually good to get a world series win ASAP before they go back to being punching bags.. I've been a silent fan before 2013 but still keeping watching very rarely wanting them to just do something that wasn't disappointing every season.

And no I don't have a secondary team.. As I told Clogs before.. the Orioles were a heavy influence when I was younger.. Don't think I can have another team as a favorite because I can't relate to any of the teams besides them.. Every other team is just meh besides the ones I don't like..

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
With baseball, I support the red sox always, even during the disappointing bobby valentine season *shudders*

I do have a backup/alternate team in the New York Mets (cuz any big rival to the Yankees is a team I like), but it doesnt mean that I stop liking the Sox when they're a bottom tier team. This is to avoid being accused of being called "fairweather."

-nbm-

Top Bottom