• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
83 Busy weeks.

She sounds like someone who needs therapy, medication or an asylum.
And how would you know that? :V

77 moments where you kill the final boss but you also die at the exact same time and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Curiosity strikes me; lemme guess, this happened to you, and now comes the other question: What game was it?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Curiosity strikes me; lemme guess, this happened to you, and now comes the other question: What game was it?
Mega Man Zero 1. Jumped a little too close just as I slashed him, died again on my last life and game overed. Did the stage and the boss refights again (because Mega Man tradition), died a couple more times to the last boss, and finally beat it. What didn't help is that I had like no health upgrades because I didn't realize that those were relegated to one of the game's mechanics... the one mechanic the game penalizes you for using by docking off points which can lower your rank.

Also, hi. Hope you've been having a good week.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Just a hunch? :lol:

I can see dead people
Apparently you don't even know what "sanity" is, so I'm not sure if that makes you less qualified to judge that, or actually more qualified.

Mega Man Zero 1. Jumped a little too close just as I slashed him, died again on my last life and game overed. Did the stage and the boss refights again (because Mega Man tradition), died a couple more times to the last boss, and finally beat it. What didn't help is that I had like no health upgrades because I didn't realize that those were relegated to one of the game's mechanics... the one mechanic the game penalizes you for using by docking off points which can lower your rank.

Also, hi. Hope you've been having a good week.
Ouch.....well at least you still finished it, but it sure sounds like a good example of being robbed of victory at the very last possible moment. I know I probably would've raged if something like that happened to me while playing a game. lol

It's been busy but I don't mind that too much. Other than that I don't really have much to say about this week thus far.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Ouch.....well at least you still finished it, but it sure sounds like a good example of being robbed of victory at the very last possible moment. I know I probably would've raged if something like that happened to me while playing a game. lol
Yup, it's not Shovel Knight where it hands you the victory if you and the boss die.
It's been busy but I don't mind that too much. Other than that I don't really have much to say about this week thus far.
Busy with life, huh? You've been drinking that energy drink they call life, I hear it's the bob-omb. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Remember when I said I was busy? Yeah. The time gone by without replying or posting again should be a good indication.

Sorry about that to you guys, by the way. Figured I should at least respond anyway (I was planning to earlier, but.....you get the point )

Yup, it's not Shovel Knight where it hands you the victory if you and the boss die.
....That can happen?

You learn something new every day, as they say.

Busy with life, huh? You've been drinking that energy drink they call life, I hear it's the bob-omb. :p
Boooooooooooooo.

Perhaps both? :lol:
How would that even work?

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
Nice to see you again bud. Why has your week been so busy?

ZeRo
Mainly because of some educational stuff I've been up to, but chores and other responsibilities of mine around the house have certainly been a help in that, too, along with watching a 2 hour long show with my family yesterday on top of all that.

I don't mind too much, you get a little less free time and more important things to focus on as you grow older, but one thing doesn't change much at all; getting a break and some additional free time always feels great, haha.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Considering that the game has infuriated me at times (great as it is, I'm not immune to getting frustrated playing it sometimes) I can especially appreciate the fact that they developed such a thing for the game.
Yeah, the first playthrough will generally have a few frustrating moments, but it's balanced by what the game gives you to make challenges easier. I can attest to it though I've been more upset at worse (Mega Man 1 and 2's final few stages, for example).
I hear it goes well with cheese. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, the first playthrough will generally have a few frustrating moments, but it's balanced by what the game gives you to make challenges easier. I can attest to it though I've been more upset at worse (Mega Man 1 and 2's final few stages, for example).
While I' myself have definitely been more frustrated by other games, Shovel Knight is up there.

I've been making more use of upgrades as I've gone further into the game. Speaking of Shovel Knight, I should probably finish that main campaign soon....

I hear it goes well with cheese. :p
Blossom should be punished :p
"SIGH"

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

While I' myself have definitely been more frustrated by other games, Shovel Knight is up there.

I've been making more use of upgrades as I've gone further into the game. Speaking of Shovel Knight, I should probably finish that main campaign soon....
Ah yes, you should finish it when you can. :p
I'm only enjoying this more and more lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:
Top Bottom