• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I see, I can imagine a kid without a father but I can't imagine myself without one.
Completely understandable. When someone important to you that has been a significant part of your life from the get-go, it's hard to imagine it being any different or if they were never there.

I would assume so.

Oh, I'm guessing he doesn't sound like a good person.

Also, I love how we're talking about dads the day after Father's Day lol
Hm, alright.

It was nothing horrible (he wasn't abusive) but he basically chose to not be apart of our lives and as a result I have no interest in anything else that has to do with him.

Twas late for me last night, so yeah. :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Completely understandable. When someone important to you that has been a significant part of your life from the get-go, it's hard to imagine it being any different or if they were never there.
Yeah, applies to really anything basically.
Hm, alright.

It was nothing horrible (he wasn't abusive) but he basically chose to not be apart of our lives and as a result I have no interest in anything else that has to do with him.

Twas late for me last night, so yeah. :p
I see...

And yeah, it started last night but we continued it on over to today soooo... :p
Anyway, how's it going? :upsidedown:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, applies to really anything basically.
Pretty much. If it's something that's a big part of your life then it really is tough to imagine what it would've been like without it.

I see...

And yeah, it started last night but we continued it on over to today soooo... :p
Anyway, how's it going? :upsidedown:
Think I'll leave it at that for now. Although there isn't too much more to it anyways.

Yep lol

As of now, alright. My morning's usually busy, but I'm not up to much else right now.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

As of now, alright. My morning's usually busy, but I'm not up to much else right now.
Just lounging around? Yeah, that's me except the busy morning part. I just wake up lol
I decided to hold off on getting a Switch though it shouldn't be that much longer. Otherwise, I've been fiddling with recordings, using Specter of Torment as my choice of game.

Luig

Confused
The Switch hasn't appealed to me much with what has been released, but damn I've got to get it for odyssey. Not missing out on a mainline mario game. Also when the next smash or whatever port gets released.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Plenty of games on the Switch are already calling to me. Breath of the Wild, Odyssey, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Xenoblade Chronicles 2....I'd consider Skyrim too if I didn't have it on the Ps3 already.

Just lounging around? Yeah, that's me except the busy morning part. I just wake up lol
I decided to hold off on getting a Switch though it shouldn't be that much longer. Otherwise, I've been fiddling with recordings, using Specter of Torment as my choice of game.
lol

At this rate I'm probably gonna get a Switch at some point in July. Why'd you hold off, out of curiosity?

And I hope that's been going well.

Luig

Confused
I already had botw on wii u (made a video on it and it got 140k views jesus) and splatoon never really drew me in. I bought it and wasn't able to enjoy it, returned it. ARMs looks cool but not really my thing, though I do want to try XCX 2.
I'll probably get a switch come Christmastime..?
Though building a new computer is of a much higher priority, considering my current one was a gift from my grandparents and it can't run discord or internet browsers other than chrome. Hell, it has trouble playing back MIDIs.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Plenty of games on the Switch are already calling to me. Breath of the Wild, Odyssey, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Xenoblade Chronicles 2....I'd consider Skyrim too if I didn't have it on the Ps3 already.
I'm grabbing the first 4 but Skyrim does not interest me at all. Speaking of Skyrim, I swear that game is on like pretty much everything lol It's becoming the new DOOM, haha. We need to be able to play it on something ridiculous to complete the transition.
At this rate I'm probably gonna get a Switch at some point in July. Why'd you hold off, out of curiosity?
I'm gonna be gone for a few days and figured I could probably just get a Switch when I come back.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

The Anistar Gym was a giant maze, crawling to the brim with Psychic-type trainers. With Toxacorp leading the way, Serena breezed through the Gym and its enigmatic leader Olympia, with some help from Rollodillo and Kremling. As a reward, Serena was gifted the 7th badge and the TM of Calm Mind before leaving the gym.

As she leaves, Calem approaches, asking for a rematch. This attempt was interrupted by Lysandre through Holo Caster, who revealed Team Flare's plans to use an ultimate weapon to start the world anew and make it more beautiful - his exact dream. This announcement lead to Serena to conclude that Lysandre is the leader of Team Flare. However, she doesn't know where Team Flare is hiding out... Of course, two grunts hanging out by the gym decided that it would be smart to blab the location out to her. Serena rolled her eyes.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
58 Nuzlockes.and late replies

I'm grabbing the first 4 but Skyrim does not interest me at all. Speaking of Skyrim, I swear that game is on like pretty much everything lol It's becoming the new DOOM, haha. We need to be able to play it on something ridiculous to complete the transition.
Understandable, for as popular as it is, Skyrim isn't everyone's game. On a related note it's also kind of an odd one out in terms of it's themes compared to the other games I mentioned in that last post lol

Skyrim for the CDi! Wait.....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This post doesn't count.

Oh, while it's on my mind, have any of you TWD fans here checked FTWD again lately? The last two seasons were hard to watch at times, but man, it's gotten good in season 3, so far (well at least I think it has).

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

Hi. I'll ask ya out here even though I already sent you a PM earlier: how have you been? Did you get through the website crash ok?

-nbm-
Shoot, I forgot about that (probably because of how early it was when I checked it). I'm sorry about that. I actually didn't even try to access the site when it was going through the security problems; I was either still asleep or hadn't gotten on the PC at all yet, so I was fine. :p I'm relieved they solved the issue it had even so, after hearing about it.

I've been alright. As usual, busy morning. I haven't been doing very much of significance since then though.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This post doesn't count.

Oh, while it's on my mind, have any of you TWD fans here checked FTWD again lately? The last twoseasons were hard to watch at times, but man, it's gotten good in season 3, so far (well at least I think it has).

Shoot, I forgot about that (probably because of how early it was when I checked it). I'm sorry about that. I actually didn't even try to access the site when it was going through the security problems; I was either still asleep or hadn't gotten on the PC at all yet, so I was fine. :p I'm relieved they solved the issue it had even so, after hearing about it.

As usual, busy morning. I haven't been doing very much of significance since then though.
I'm glad you're ok. When the site went down, I got worried since we only talk through Smashboards. Having no way of knowing you were alright didn't sit right with me.

I haven't seen either TWD or FTWD in a long, long time. Honestly, I've stopped following the franchise. With how the series has had a history of having a couple episodes of high intensity, and then stretches of filler, the show's lost my interest. Season 1 was amazing, but season 2 started to wear on me to the point that I dropped it. Then I rewatched it and started on season 3 which was...up and down. I enjoyed seasons 4 and 5 overall, but I was still left with wanting more. Season 6, well...that was the season that caused me to lose faith in the show again. Only thing keeping me around was being hopeful that the Negan aftermath would help me find interest again. Season 7 begins, and well...after only a couple episodes, I've dropped it entirely again.

I don't want to sit through many empty minutes of minimal character development just to see a single "WHAM" moment, only to go back to the slow pacing again. So yeah...not a fan anymore, unfortunately.

-nbm-

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Serena arrives at the very location of Team Flare's labs; Lysandre's own café. Taking out two of his waiters, Serena found a secret entrance behind one of the cupboards and went inside, where Lysandre awaited and challenged her.

In the ensuing battle, Nessie was in the thick of the action, and took a beating from both his Gyarados and his Pyroar, but she ultimately won the battle for Serena. With Lysandre retreating deeper into the lab via a locked elevator, Serena is left to explore the lab for the key to access it; one of the scientists that she met has a hold of it.
Oh, while it's on my mind, have any of you TWD fans here checked FTWD again lately? The last two seasons were hard to watch at times, but man, it's gotten good in season 3, so far (well at least I think it has).
Haven't been keeping up with FTWD as much, but I think the third season has some promise.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Gonna rank the walking dead seasons from best to worst:

Masterful:
1. Season 1

Pretty good:
2. Season 5
3. Season 4

Borderline:
4. Season 3

Weak
5. Season 6
6. Season 7 (or what I've seen of it)
7. Season 2

-nbm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm glad you're ok. When the site went down, I got worried since we only talk through Smashboards. Having no way of knowing you were alright didn't sit right with me.

I haven't seen either TWD or FTWD in a long, long time. Honestly, I've stopped following the franchise. With how the series has had a history of having a couple episodes of high intensity, and then stretches of filler, the show's lost my interest. Season 1 was amazing, but season 2 started to wear on me to the point that I dropped it. Then I rewatched it and started on season 3 which was...up and down. I enjoyed seasons 4 and 5 overall, but I was still left with wanting more. Season 6, well...that was the season that caused me to lose faith in the show again. Only thing keeping me around was being hopeful that the Negan aftermath would help me find interest again. Season 7 begins, and well...after only a couple episodes, I've dropped it entirely again.

I don't want to sit through many empty minutes of minimal character development just to see a single "WHAM" moment, only to go back to the slow pacing again. So yeah...not a fan anymore, unfortunately.

-nbm-
Why wouldn't I have been okay? I do appreciate the concern, but I'm not necessarily going to be on here every day regardless of whether the site goes down or not. Doesn't mean something might've happened to me or if I was feeling really down all of the sudden.

And hm. Alright, I'm sorry to hear that, though your reasoning for it is fair. I loved seasons 1-5, with 6 having a few ups and downs, but I liked season 7 for the most part. I've got faith the show is going to pick back up again for the next season, but I won't encourage or push you to watch it again if you really don't want to. Me, I still personally enjoy it quite a lot, but opinions always differ.

Do let me know if you ever give it another go by any chance, though, please.

Serena arrives at the very location of Team Flare's labs; Lysandre's own café. Taking out two of his waiters, Serena found a secret entrance behind one of the cupboards and went inside, where Lysandre awaited and challenged her.

In the ensuing battle, Nessie was in the thick of the action, and took a beating from both his Gyarados and his Pyroar, but she ultimately won the battle for Serena. With Lysandre retreating deeper into the lab via a locked elevator, Serena is left to explore the lab for the key to access it; one of the scientists that she met has a hold of it.

Haven't been keeping up with FTWD as much, but I think the third season has some promise.
You're probably gonna want to see the rest of season 2 if you missed any of those episodes before going into season 3. If nothing else ,the last few episodes of the second seasons also pick up pretty nicely. The third season is a welcomed change of pace in my opinion, with the storylines getting better, exploring some more things the Walking Dead has not, and the characters getting smarter, savvier, and stronger, both physically and mentally.

My family and I actually had a lot of doubts about the show ourselves and spent at least an hour (maybe even longer than that) of one day talking about it and it's problems together a few months ago lol, and most of us agreed we'd all drop it if things didn't pick up. So far, it's been a pleasant surprise for all of us. The show's definitely getting better from what it was.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Why wouldn't I have been okay? I do appreciate the concern, but I'm not necessarily going to be on here every day regardless of whether the site goes down or not. Doesn't mean something might've happened to me or if I was feeling really down all of the sudden.

And hm. Alright, I'm sorry to hear that, though your reasoning for it is fair. I loved seasons 1-5, with 6 having a few ups and downs, but I liked season 7 for the most part. I've got faith the show is going to pick back up again for the next season, but I won't encourage or push you to watch it again if you really don't want to. Me, I still personally enjoy it quite a lot, but opinions always differ.

Do let me know if you ever give it another go by any chance, though, please.
I was explaining how I was feeling at the time. I was worried that you were freaking out over the website crashing, but since I learned that you didn't, then that's good at least. I'm explaining what I was feeling at the time, again.

and ok

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I was explaining how I was feeling at the time. I was worried that you were freaking out over the website crashing, but since I learned that you didn't, then that's good at least. I'm explaining what I was feeling at the time, again.

and ok
Ah, okay. Sorry about that.

It's had similar incidents in the past, so I'd definitely be very concerned if it lasted for a long enough period of time.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

After minutes, Serena cleaned out the grunts and admins blocking her way, finally managing to find the Elevator Key she was looking for. Content, she followed Lysandre down the elevator.

Upon arrival, she ran into him in front of a jail cell containing a man... The same tall man that Serena met in the desert where the Power Plant was. The man went on to explain the history behind this ultimate weapon...

"A terribly long time ago… There was a man and a Pokémon. He loved that Pokémon very much. A war began. The man's beloved Pokémon took part in the war. Several years passed. He was given a tiny box. The man wanted to bring the Pokémon back. No matter what it took. The man built a machine to give it life. He brought his beloved Pokémon back. The man had suffered too much. His rage had not subsided. He could not forgive the world that had hurt the Pokémon he loved. He turned the machine into the ultimate weapon. The man became a bringer of destruction that ended the war. The Pokémon that was given life must have known… That the lives of many Pokémon were taken to restore its life. The resurrected Pokémon left the man."

Lysandre confirms the name of the tall man; AZ. His name is shared with the king of Kalos from 3,000 years ago. Taking the key to the weapon around AZ's neck, he went off to activate the weapon. Serena quickly followed.

Luig

Confused
The N64 GPU is 64 bit but the CPU is 32 bit so the GPU never actually never actually receives and 64 bit instruction gg nintendo but at least some part of the console is actually 64 bit even if it's useless unlike the jaguar which had like 4 16 bit processors and HAVING 4 SIXTEEN BIT PROCESSORS DOESN'T SUDDENLY GIVE YOU 64 BIT MEMORY ADDRESSES AND REGISTERS AND LIMITATIONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

In catching up, Serena was met with Lysandre's top scientist Xerosic, who, after a brief battle, gave her a choice between a red and a blue button to press. One activates the ultimate weapon, and the other doesn't. Serena chose the blue button, and as a result, the weapon did not activate. However, it was all for naught, as Xerosic activated the weapon regardless of her choice. The weapon successfully unearthed itself in the middle of Geosenge Town. Serena left for the place in a flash.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Understandable, for as popular as it is, Skyrim isn't everyone's game. On a related note it's also kind of an odd one out in terms of it's themes compared to the other games I mentioned in that last post lol

Skyrim for the CDi! Wait.....
Heh, yeah.

Skyrim on MS-DOS :dazwa:
The N64 GPU is 64 bit but the CPU is 32 bit so the GPU never actually never actually receives and 64 bit instruction gg nintendo but at least some part of the console is actually 64 bit even if it's useless unlike the jaguar which had like 4 16 bit processors and HAVING 4 SIXTEEN BIT PROCESSORS DOESN'T SUDDENLY GIVE YOU 64 BIT MEMORY ADDRESSES AND REGISTERS AND LIMITATIONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Considering that the Jaguar was from the same company that released a CD attachment that straight up failed to work most of the time and wasn't properly tested, I don't think competence was their strong suit.

Luig

Confused
Speaking of the dreamcast, half life was less than 2 weeks away from being released on it, and there's a leaked iso of it that's fully finished. The only reason it wasn't released was because sega announced that they were discontinuing it a week earlier.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Serena enters the Team Flare HQ, hidden away underneath Geosenge Town. Lysandre was there to greet her and Calem, challenging Serena to a battle once again.

Rollodillo almost died from Mienshao, and Nessie once again took a huge beating, but Serena ultimately prevailed. Together with Calem, she heads down to the room of the ultimate weapon, still salvaging hope of stopping it...

Top Bottom