• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Guess who has insomnia again?! *points to self*

I'm sick of it already. Probably due to stress that I experienced today. Waking up tomorrow morning is gonna suck...

-nbm-

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

And i improvised with my Torkoal lol it lost HP rock by gained HP grass for water types so now is not as sunk once it gains drought :p

Oddly enough it already has drought even though I just transferred it from AS where it doesn't have that ability..

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
I managed to find a really elaborate setup with my game capture that can record and stream my consoles that aren't a wii u.
I did a stream earlier today with some friends in the Sonic discord and we got like 7 viewers somehow, but towards the end I think we were getting mentally drained by the game itself.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Streaming I could do, but I don't want to and would rather just record. I've already recorded sample videos and found my settings to use from here on out.

Luig

Confused
I've already done a few streams on OBS. One time we streamed bad fangames for 2 hours while we talked and stuff. It was great.
But yeah, I record a lot more just to show stuff or do whatever I feel like. Streaming is only really if other people feel like it, not really if you feel like it.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I've already done a few streams on OBS. One time we streamed bad fangames for 2 hours while we talked and stuff. It was great.
Hmm, you have me curious on those fangames. I'll take a wild guess and say they were Sonic fangames. :p

Luig

Confused

Yeah, I'd rather watch someone else stream, yell at games, and chat with co-comms for several hours lol
Talking with the other staff of the server during the stream makes it fun. The one we did today we only had like 2 people for the last hour, and it was mentally draining.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Talking with the other staff of the server during the stream makes it fun. The one we did today we only had like 2 people for the last hour, and it was mentally draining.
Sounds like it gets boring not having many people around to chat with.

Top Bottom