• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luig

Confused
Oh, I remember that now!

Hm, yeah, that makes sense.
I question why 13 year old me had so much free time.
I wonder if he was getting his homework done?

...that sounds like quite the mess. From the sounds of it you're still a mod there?
Yeah i'm still a mod, and the place is a mess. But I've made too many friends there to leave it. It's like my prison cell. My avatar on discord sums up the server well.

YES

I look forward to seeing both. Or at least Luig. :p
Luig will be unleashed back onto the world, making more typos than ever.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

We're almost there....

Sure thing :)

and you did :)

And that's cool haha. Gotta give it time to let the characters develop. As you can already tell (probably), my favorite is Dean. He's die-hard funny and has a history of dying early in these hardcore seasons, but has recently been performing better and getting farther in the playthroughs. Shows growth and maturity and character development and all that good stuff.

-nbm-
Yeah, I'll probably watch some more tomorrow. Maybe overnight.

Sadly that's not gonna happen in this day and age.

Another thing that's unfortunately true..

True. Gave me time to let that settle down and time to think about that other thing that frankly, I have an answer for but I'm still sorta confused on.
If you're still confused about it then you might still need some more time. I wouldn't be able to know though.

I question why 13 year old me had so much free time.
I wonder if he was getting his homework done?
"Shrug"

Yeah i'm still a mod, and the place is a mess. But I've made too many friends there to leave it. It's like my prison cell. My avatar on discord sums up the server well.

...that made me laugh a little harder than it should have lol

But in all seriousness, I understand. Kinda the same as with this place, right?

Luig will be unleashed back onto the world, making more typos than ever.
I'll eagerly await for Game Over: Return of Luig.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

If you're still confused about it then you might still need some more time. I wouldn't be able to know though.
...why did I word it like that? What I should have said was that I'm exploring into it. That's what I meant. Ugh, I'm a little reluctant to just name drop it here but someone's gonna get what I'm saying anyway, I assume. >_<
I'll eagerly await for Game Over: Return of Luig.
Metal Gear Luig: Guns of the Hedgehogs :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

...why did I word it like that? What I should have said was that I'm exploring into it. That's what I meant. Ugh, I'm a little reluctant to just name drop it here but someone's gonna get what I'm saying anyway, I assume. >_<
Ah, understood.

For here, I'll leave it at this for now.

Metal Gear Luig: Guns of the Hedgehogs :p
...I'd write another parody here but I can't think of another good one right now. :ohwell:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Because ZSNES is too freaking hard to navigate with ease, and the save states have had a history of not working whenever I try to play Earthbound. Heck, I tried INTERNAL saving and it still didn't work. I'm so freaking angry about it right now and I'm at my wits end with the darn thing.

-nbm-

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Silvera Silvera On the upside, my brother is letting me borrow his new 3ds so I can play Earthbound on it. It's something, so I can finally play the game with little struggle.

I'm still ticked about the whole zsnes fiasco, tho.

-nbm-

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Because ZSNES is too freaking hard to navigate with ease, and the save states have had a history of not working whenever I try to play Earthbound. Heck, I tried INTERNAL saving and it still didn't work. I'm so freaking angry about it right now and I'm at my wits end with the darn thing.

-nbm-
Have you tried using another emulator?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Have you tried using another emulator?
Not yet.

I heard this one called snes9 or something is a good one to go with.

Either way, I still got my hands on a copy in how my bro is letting me borrow his new 3ds. Got Earthbound bought and downloaded and all that.

-nbm-

Top Bottom