• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yeah, lossless videos are just a series of lossless images with no compression whatsoever.
Here's a link to handbrake, what basically everyone uses to compress them. I usually delete the original video after I compress it, though if I had more space, I'd keep the original around just for backup.
Way ahead of you, I already got it installed.
I'd assume it'd be a good idea to transfer the files elsewhere quickly when possible in that sort of case.
That or compressing them so they are in MB and not GB.
And I've been posting here for roughly 4 years.

Time feels really weird sometimes....
Doesn't feel weird to me except when it does so a good chunk of the time it feels weird. :p

Luig

Confused

I remember joining this site right after I turned 13.

I remember when I first found this thread.
"Why are there so many cartoon ponies?"

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Probably sooner than some people were born perhaps (not on this site of course). :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

How soon did you start posting here though? :p (Sooner than I did, I know....)

Also:
I was active from the start but due to lack of Internet I had issues in staying online a lot.. I'd get on whenever I could which usually would be at the library or at college occasionally..

Is there one of Flutters? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Most of us have been here long enough that I think we all at least count as Bob-omb Veterans. :bomb:

I was active from the start but due to lack of Internet I had issues in staying online a lot.. I'd get on whenever I could which usually would be at the library or at college occasionally..

Is there one of Flutters? :p

Understandable.

Not that I've seen. It'll probably happen soon or later though. :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Newbies? Eh, maybe people who have only been around this thread for less than a year or so.

Elders? Obviously the grandpas like AoL/Fluttershy and Metalbro (they can be Veterans too). :p
Sounds correct.

And huh. We got two grandpas but no grandmas, strange.
This is a hierarchy now apparently with one person at the very top. The Bob-omb God. :p:seuss:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

There's a few but they don't show up very much.

And don't you mean Rychu? :pikachu:
I see.

And yes, he created this thread so he gets the title by default. :p
So the hierarchy goes like this: Bob-omb God > Bob-omb Elder > Bob-omb Veteran > Bob-omb Junior > Bob-omb Newbie

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I see.

And yes, he created this thread so he gets the title by default. :p
So the hierarchy goes like this: Bob-omb God > Bob-omb Elder > Bob-omb Veteran > Bob-omb Junior > Bob-omb Newbie
Can't forget the red menaces above everyone else that blow up the count :p

ZeRo

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
3 ballerinas
You may be above, but you're not part of the hierarchy in that you're the enemy in this thread. :upsidedown:
Yes, Mods ascend from the hierarchy once they assume their position. They have a power that no one else here has.

...yeah, I could probably keep going with this but this has already gotten weird enough.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

3 ballerinas

Yes, Mods ascend from the hierarchy once they assume their position. They have a power that no one else here has.

...yeah, I could probably keep going with this but this has already gotten weird enough.
This thread's seen weirder things than a hierarchy list but your point still stands lol.

Nice avi by the way. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, like more than half the RPs you used to do here lol

And lol figured I may as well use it.
Oh definitely lol. Although I won't deny I had a lot of fun when participating in most of those. Looking back I have to say, they were silly, often completely random and of course, as you noted when bringing them up, weird, but it was simple yet very random fun in my eyes at the time, so while it felt weird to read some of them now (I actually did go through some old posts here a few days ago and saw some of those old RPs) I don't really mind looking back at most of them, haha.

It looks nice as an avatar, though I'll admit I'll miss the Octavia one.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
8 races of DKC1

Oh definitely lol. Although I won't deny I had a lot of fun when participating in most of those. Looking back I have to say, they were silly, often completely random and of course, as you noted when bringing them up, weird, but it was simple yet very random fun in my eyes at the time, so while it felt weird to read some of them now (I actually did go through some old posts here a few days ago and saw some of those old RPs) I don't really mind looking back at most of them, haha.
I remember a lot of them had Uni die like every 2 seconds. I also unfortunately remember the one that got too weird and uncomfortable and you weren't involved in that one.
It looks nice as an avatar, though I'll admit I'll miss the Octavia one.
I'll use that one again but for now, Sunset Ballerina. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

8 races of DKC1

I remember a lot of them had Uni die like every 2 seconds. I also unfortunately remember the one that got too weird and uncomfortable and you weren't involved in that one.
It wasn't a RP at all if it didn't involve Uni dying in some manner, at least after he joined in on them in the first place. :p And typically I had to have a Necromancer revive him, too.

And yeah.....that's one I prefer not to look back at.

I'll use that one again but for now, Sunset Ballerina. :p
If I see a Ballerina Starlight avatar from anyone else soon I'll be convinced a theme suddenly started.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It wasn't a RP at all if it didn't involve Uni dying in some manner, at least after he joined in on them in the first place. :p And typically I had to have a Necromancer revive him, too.

And yeah.....that's one I prefer not to look back at.
It was a strange time in our history. I never got involved in any of them lol I was counting and watching ponies

Yup, that happened...
If I see a Ballerina Starlight avatar from anyone else soon I'll be convinced a theme suddenly started.
Or Ballerina anyone else for that matter lol
Been awhile since we had a theme going.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It was a strange time in our history. I never got involved in any of them lol I was counting and watching ponies

Yup, that happened...
Come to think of it a lot of the past couple years in this thread heavily involved a lot of role playing and pony stuff. lol

Or Ballerina anyone else for that matter lol
Been awhile since we had a theme going.
When vectors of them emerge, at least. :p

I think the last time a big one happened was when several of us went with Nerd Ponies but I'm not sure.

I can do it
:seuss:
Then do eet!

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Come to think of it a lot of the past couple years in this thread heavily involved a lot of role playing and ponies. lol
That's a pretty good description of this thread. Nowadays there's less RPs here but still plenty of ponies and weirdness.
When vectors of them emerge, at least. :p

I think the last time a big one happened was when several of us went with Nerd Ponies but I'm not sure.
Yup lol

I think like 3 of us had Starlight avatars one time.

Top Bottom