• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Serena and Calem continuously fought through hordes of Team Flare members to get to where they are now... The main center of operations; the source of power for the ultimate weapon. After clearing out several admins, Serena was left alone with the mysterious object powering the machine. Swallowing her nervousness away, Serena stepped forward and... It awoke...

The object started to shine as it broke into several pieces, unleashing a powerful creature within. The Pokémon leapt down and in front of Serena, with an intimidating glare...

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
3 Bob-Bombs

It's been so long since I've been on here. Hopefully I'll be back for good.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Finally, I've been wanting to post this, lol

Upon seeing Serena, the legendary Xerneas studied her, countless times. Serena sent out Spitfire, anticipating a fight... But Xerneas calmly nodded at her, not detecting any malice. Sensing that it wanted to escape, Serena knew exactly what she had to do.

She had to capture Xerneas to stop the machine. And with one Quick Ball, she completed the task.

Xerneas was powerful. Surely Serena can use it to sweep through person after person... But out of the goodness in her heart, she kept the legend tucked away in the PC, never to be unleashed.

Calem and Shauna reunited with Serena, relieved that the legend was caught... But Lysandre wasn't as thrilled. Armed with a strange invention, he stepped up to battle Serena once more to get back Xerneas. The battle went smoothly... But Lysandre had a scary weapon up his sleeve.

The Gyarados that he had was capable of Mega Evolution, boosting its capabilities. Serena, wanting to match its power, sent Spitfire out and Mega Evolved him, and the two fought valiantly. Unfortunately, the stress ultimately took its toll on Spitfire, leaving him open for Gyarados to attack him with a brutal Outrage, ripping Spitfire to shreds and throwing him through the ceiling and out of the base. Rollodillo finished him off soon after.

Lysandre, not deterred, used what little power the weapon had to grant Serena and her friends eternal life... But the weapon's attack rebounded back upon itself, destroying the weapon, Team Flare's HQ, and Lysandre along with it.

The group of friends reunited, relieved that the worst was over, as they went off on their own journeys. AZ even approached, freed from his prison, offering his gratitude for stopping the weapon, but still lamenting over the revived Pokémon... His Pokémon.

It just hit Serena here and then; AZ was the former king of Kalos, still alive after 3,000 years due to the influence of the weapon.

As she looked down, Serena noticed something else rolling towards her...

Spitfire's Mega Stone.

Looking over, she noticed her poor Charizard, away from the rubble but heavily injured and beaten, in critical condition from what Lysandre's Gyarados threw at him. Serena sat by him, shedding tears as Charizard laid his head on her lap, struggling to breathe. Serena tried to soothe him by reminiscing the adventures the two spent since Lumiose City, which made Spitfire smile... Knowing his time was nearing, he gave Serena's hand one final weak lick before his injuries overcame him, dying by Serena's side.

Serena kept her Charizard close for a while before finding some residents to help bury the lizard within the town. Paying her respects with more tears in her eyes, Serena went off to bed, both anticipating her next step in her adventure and wondering what she can replace Spitfire with as she continues her journey...

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
10 Bob-ombs

Finally got our copy of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn back from our neighbors after them having it for like 2/3 years or something. Now I just need to see if a friend of mine can rip the ISO off of it so I can try playing it on Dolphin.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
15 Sudden late night posts.

Having slept terribly last night, the night before, and most of the nights last week, I'm not looking forward to attempting to get some sleep again tonight....

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
15 Sudden late night posts.

Having slept terribly last night, the night before, and most of the nights last week, I'm not looking forward to attempting to get some sleep again tonight....
*hugs* I know you're pain, buddy. I'm sorry you're dealing with sleep issues.

-nbm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Going to attempt to be getting that sleep now....

*hugs* I know you're pain, buddy. I'm sorry you're dealing with sleep issues.

-nbm-
Thanks....it's been the result of various issues, a particularly significant one being my crappy sleeping schedule. It also doesn't help that temperatures are starting to rise again here and so it's harder to simply get comfortable and cool enough at night.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Thanks....it's been the result of various issues, a particularly significant one being my crappy sleeping schedule. It also doesn't help that temperatures are starting to rise again here and so it's harder to simply get comfortable and cool enough at night.
Would you be able to install an AC system in your room?

-nbm-

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

What is the average temperature in your room?

Top Bottom