• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Did you explain what it really was? :p
I'm not sure if the explanation is weirder than the initial thought lol
Indeed! And yeah, E3 almost always stirs up plenty of hype and activity on here.

There's no doubting that Smash or not, this one's definitely gonna crank things up too.
And plenty of arguments as well. Tomorrow is EA and well, it's EA... which means they're gonna get ripped a new one most likely and people will have fun doing it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm not sure if the explanation is weirder than the initial thought lol
No because I forgot
No explanation after all as it turns out. But, now that you mention itt, yeah, an explanation of this thread in general probably would have been weirder than the initial thought. :p

And plenty of arguments as well. Tomorrow is EA and well, it's EA... which means they're gonna get ripped a new one most likely and people will have fun doing it.
Yup, that sounds about right.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

No explanation after all as it turns out. But, now that you mention itt, yeah, an explanation of this thread in general probably would have been weirder than the initial thought. :p
Awww... and yeah, how do you explain this thread and not come off as some weirdo? :p
Yup, that sounds about right.
"Look at these new ball physics! These new features will make you feel like you're part of the game. Our goal is to further innovate the series", they say every year when they reveal their sports games. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Wii Sports is top tier though. :shades:

Awww... and yeah, how do you explain this thread and not come off as some weirdo? :p
If you're going to explain the rules of the game itself, no problem!

If you're going to explain everything else about this thread, then you're gonna need good luck. :p

"Look at these new ball physics! These new features will make you feel like you're part of the game. Our goal is to further innovate the series", they say every year when they reveal their sports games. :p
:laugh:

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Completely unrelated but I took an all star midi conversion imported it as a 32 channel module file then replaced every sample with a simple triangle wave and this was the result
The only thing playing here are a bunch of simple triangle waves.
I need help

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Mario golf is a truly innovative sports game
:p
Hey, I never said EA was the only one to do it. :p
If you're going to explain the rules of the game itself, no problem!

If you're going to explain everything else about this thread, then you're gonna need good luck. :p
Pretty much.

I mean, you could always start out with explaining the history of the thread. Once you get that out of the way, you can get into the rich lore that this thread has. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Completely unrelated but I took an all star midi conversion imported it as a 32 channel module file then replaced every sample with a simple triangle wave and this was the result
The only thing playing here are a bunch of simple triangle waves.
I need help
....Was there any particular reason why you did this? :p

Pretty much.

I mean, you could always start out with explaining the history of the thread. Once you get that out of the way, you can get into the rich lore that this thread has. :p
Now that's actually feasible. I should consider to start doing history write-ups about this thread's time in life.

Luig

Confused

....Was there any particular reason why you did this? :p
Because I have nothing better to do and I think it's cool that a bunch of simple notes can sorta accurately mimic a human voice
it didn't take that long
It's effectively very crude additive synthesis

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Now that's actually feasible. I should consider to start doing history write-ups about this thread's time in life.
How else are we going to share the deep, colorful history this thread has? :p
You could make this into a book :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Since it's 11 at night and I had nothing to do I took one of my friend's suggestions on a song he called "Your favorite song, Luigi!"
Ignore the bad fps because I'm on a toaster rn
The scarier thing is that I still heard and remembered all the lyrics
I guess my memory is just really good

Top Bottom