• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Well guys... Remember that Pokémon X Nuzlocke I started months ago? I've decided to continue with it today. Let's bring this hiatus to an end and continue on!
Nervous as she was, Serena went on to challenge Valerie at the Laverre City Gym, going through each trainer carefully with Anubis in tow. Against Valerie, Serena had Spitfire take care of her Mawile, with Anubis handling her Mr. Mime and Sylveon after Mega Evolving and Swords Dancing, giving Serena the badge and the TM for Dazzling Gleam; a move Lily would have made incredible use of were she still alive...

Exiting the Gym, Trevor and Shauna ran up to her, inviting her on a tour of the Poké Ball Factory stationed north of the city. Serena went after them... After healing her team, of course.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Main rule change
As opposed to the rules for traditional nuzlockes this one revolves around the typing of the last Pokémon you received (only for the starter) or caught within five tries of a route. The Pokémon you can catch needs to be within the first 5 encounters of the route and weak to the last Pokémon you catch or your starter at the very beginning. If you find one of the types you can catch on the first try but can't catch it your 5 encounters are gone for that route. The rules for fainted Pokémon still applies as normal so if it faints it's "dead".

Typing issues
Because normal has no super effective typing its a wild card for any type except Rock, steel, and Ghost type Pokémon. However if a normal type has another type like flying you won't get this bonus as it will act as a pure flying type or it's other type. It's only a wildcard as a pure normal.
Dragon can only allow you to catch Dragon types so pure dragons will most likely cause a game over if you're not careful enough.
Adding types through soak, Trick or Treat, and other methods do not make a Pokémon catchable despite them potentially being weak to the type you can catch.
Mega Pokémon are not counted so charizard will only act as a fire Flying type despite being dragon in Its X mega form.

Example
Let's say you start off with Torchic in RSE the types you are only able to catch are bug, steel, ice, or grass. On the first route you go to after being able to catch Pokémon you find a wurmple (a bug type) and you managed to catch it within 5 encounters in that route. the new type you need to catch needs to have a type that is weak to bug (aka grass, psychic, or dark) the next route you don't find any of these Pokémon within your five encounters but find a seedot on the next route and catch it. The type is now grass that the next Pokémon needs to be weak against but you find a nincada instead which is 1x to grass. But it's also ground and grass beats ground type Pokémon so it can be caught despite being part bug and 1x to grass. The multi typed Pokémon just need to have one of their types to be weak towards it. doesn't matter if the primary /secondary type resists it. Continuing on your nincada happens to evolve into Ninjask (and Shedinja) and you haven't caught another Pokémon yet. The new types you can now catch must be either weak to Flying and bug, or Bug and ghost. If you choose Ninjask's typing of flying you can't catch a Pokémon weak to ghost and vice versa. Ground gets discarded as neither Ninjask or Shedinja have that as their typing despite you having caught them as nincada. Evolving your last Pokémon can cause the typings to be replaced, removed, or added to the typings of what you can catch.

Mis
Every other rules for nuzlockes can apply including the optional ones.

And finished it.. If there's anything I missed let me know..

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Upon arrival, Trevor and Shauna were chased off by a Team Flare grunt who was guarding the door, leaving Serena and Calem to figure out what was going on and chase Team Flare out of the factory.

After a while, Serena cleaned out the presence of Team Flare in the factory, awarded with a Master Ball for her trouble. Her job complete, Serena went onward to the next town, awaiting to see what lies ahead...

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
AEMehr AEMehr I saw that you played against the almighty ZeRo! I hope you have had fun at Nairo saga :)

Also, since I mentioned ZeRo, well...you know.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Into the fall-like field of Route 15, Serena wanders into the grass and a Skorupi latches on to her leg. After shaking it off, Serena then attempted to catch the little creature after weakening it a bit. She finally succeeded in the task, nicknaming the critter "Toxacorp" and quickly adding her on to the team.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Serena arrives at Dendemille Town, where she will rest for the evening. Tomorrow she plans to continue training around the route she traveled in, maybe even do some exploring in an old abandoned hotel she encountered. In exploring a little bit ahead, she noticed a huge trail of 5 foot snow that she wouldn't be able to go through herself. She will need a Mamoswine for that... And unfortunately, said Mamoswine is remaining still near the Frost Cavern, refusing to budge. Serena will have to investigate this tomorrow, she decides, as she heads off to bed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

How's it gooooiiiiiiiiiiiiing? :upsidedown:
I'm guessing yesterday's episode along with a couple others you missed.
In general or with catching up?

And it really is only yesterday's episode rather than actually 6 or more than one, so in the latter case, I'm fairly good as far as keeping up goes. :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

In general or with catching up?

And it really is only yesterday's episode rather than actually 6 or more than one, so in the latter case, I'm fairly good as far as keeping up goes. :p
Just in general. Also, I was gonna put that 'Sup' gif but it broke on me when the post went through...

And hey, good to hear.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Just in general. Also, I was gonna put that 'Sup' gif but it broke on me when the post went through...

And hey, good to hear.
Been a while since I've seen that gif. :laugh: And in that case, yeah, I'm good. Week's been productive but this weekend has more or less just been a simple and lazy one.

I did see the prior two episodes only about two or three days ago though (would've said more about them as I usually do, but I got lazy lol)

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Been a while since I've seen that gif. :laugh: And in that case, yeah, I'm good. Week's been productive but this weekend has more or less just been a simple and lazy one.
Yeah, that's generally how a week goes for me.
I did see the prior two episodes only about two or three days ago though (would've said more about them as I usually do, but I got lazy lol)
Well, I hope you get around to watching the most recent episode. It's something and I'll stop there.

While I'm at it, let me share you this musical "masterpiece"
I regret nothing.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This post doesn't count. Again.

It's a great gif indeed. What's not to love about Gravity Falls as a whole? :p
Not sure. It's certainly an amazing show. I also think it's good that it stopped at 2 seasons. Enough material to go through with ease, but not too much so re-watching becomes a pain. Milking the cow is also something that isn't a thing.

-NBM-

Top Bottom