• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah I'll be doing a few battles to get comfortable with the characters again lol
Alrighty. I should be able to play in a few minutes from now.

Well, I should clarify. I can talk to my friends no problem and I do quip to other people when the chance is too good to pass up. I've spoken to this person a grand total of two times, first time was literally was a few words and falls under the latter category, second time was when they needed help (which was also when we found out about an interest we share) and I don't stay quiet when that occurs (when I know what I'm doing anyway). But when it comes to conversations, I can't start one for the life of me with people I don't know that well or barely talked to. That's what I was getting at, that was not worded too well on my end.
Ah, thanks for clarifying that.

That's definitely understandable. I've found it hard to start conversations or communicate with people I don't know very well myself.....so I'm not sure I'd be of much help with this matter.

That said, maybe you can still talk to them without trying to just start a conversation yet. Have you been around them when they've spoken much? You could join conversations they've already started. And it's also only been a few days since you last spoke to them as you said, so there might be another good opportunity to talk to them soon.

I'm sorry if anything I'm saying or suggesting isn't very helpful...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I had a bit of a slow start though lol missed most of my attacks and was just wild.

D3 though is still not my best match up lol. M2 is solid

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
99 hours of learning transcendental functions in calculus by myself

I'll catch up with y'all later... :)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Did expect that stage Spike to happen lol

And spiked out of the motorcycle palu doesn't like motorcycles :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I meant to use a Monado Art there not Backslash lol

Shulk's an odd character for me; either I'm decent with him, or I completely suck with him.

You done for now?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I have a eat dinner now unfortunately. Ggs that last match was being quite tense lol i wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get the final hit in before you did. Also for Little Mac you forgot to wall jump lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'm not used to using wall jumps haha.

But yeah, in that case, GGs, that was fun. Your Mewtwo, WFT, Palutena, Corrin and Mario were all quite good. The rest of your characters were pretty solid too.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
That said, maybe you can still talk to them without trying to just start a conversation yet. Have you been around them when they've spoken much? You could join conversations they've already started. And it's also only been a few days since you last spoke to them as you said, so there might be another good opportunity to talk to them soon.
True. And really, that class is the only time we're in the same room though I've seen them during lunch.
I meant to use a Monado Art there not Backslash lol
I see that the Backslash Chronicles have continued once more :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

True. And really, that class is the only time we're in the same room though I've seen them during lunch.
That might be another opportunity then.

In any case, if starting conversation is difficult then I wish you luck with this.

I see that the Backslash Chronicles have continued once more :p
It's more like the Backfired Chronicles....

(And either way I was kinda hoping those old mistakes had been forgotten. :lol:)

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
That might be another opportunity then.

In any case, if starting conversation is difficult then I wish you luck with this.
It's not anything super serious but thanks.
It's more like the Backfired Chronicles....

(And either way I was kinda hoping those old mistakes had been forgotten. :lol:)
You underestimate my memory. It's so incredible that I forget important things and remember irrelevant crap that doesn't matter even if it was years ago.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I'm not used to using wall jumps haha.

But yeah, in that case, GGs, that was fun. Your Mewtwo, WFT, Palutena, Corrin and Mario were all quite good. The rest of your characters were pretty solid too.
I'm too used to them because I've been using Mario and it helps with his recovery on stages like reset bomb forest when I'd try to take metal there so I could get an advantage with wall jumping lol
though I've done that a few times with Shulk against Metal iirc BACKSLASH *dies* thought about using him as well but went to WFT instead.
Your D3, Shulk, Tink, and M2 are pretty good as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom