• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
If I had to guess, I'd say bias.
That's not even a guess.

In just about every situation the reason to hate something is because of a biased viewpoint that you may have.

For instance, the reason why I say that I don't like RosaLuma is because of some of the attributes they have, like the Luma having such an absurd amount of base knockback alongside rage to secure early KOs with moves like their up-aerials. I witnessed a tournament set that I feel could have been much closer than a 3-1 victory, but this specific factor prevented that from being the case and it really made me pissed.

Granted, the guy he was facing was in mid-late percents when up-air killed, but there have been situations where Luma was able to KO in, like, 20% due to rage and the enemy being near the blast zone? That's just absurd.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
23 Late replies that seem to be a thing I'm doing lately.

I'm too used to them because I've been using Mario and it helps with his recovery on stages like reset bomb forest when I'd try to take metal there so I could get an advantage with wall jumping lol
though I've done that a few times with Shulk against Metal iirc BACKSLASH *dies* thought about using him as well but went to WFT instead.
Your D3, Shulk, Tink, and M2 are pretty good as well.

At least I'm not the only one around here who's made that mistake a few times lol.

Thank you!

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms though I'm surprised that the connection handled itself pretty well. I was expecting more lag during the matches lol (I was the only one using the hot spot though
Same here. I was kind of worried about how good the connection would be since I experienced particularly laggy matches with some of the last few people I've played with here.

D

Deleted member

That's not even a guess.

In just about every situation the reason to hate something is because of a biased viewpoint that you may have.

For instance, the reason why I say that I don't like RosaLuma is because of some of the attributes they have, like the Luma having such an absurd amount of base knockback alongside rage to secure early KOs with moves like their up-aerials. I witnessed a tournament set that I feel could have been much closer than a 3-1 victory, but this specific factor prevented that from being the case and it really made me pissed.

Granted, the guy he was facing was in mid-late percents when up-air killed, but there have been situations where Luma was able to KO in, like, 20% due to rage and the enemy being near the blast zone? That's just absurd.
So somewhat RosaLuma is to you what Cloud is to me?

Top Bottom