• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
168 bob-ombs

Nah I dont follow hockey either. I used to a while back in like 2004 lol. But yea I watch it whenever I catch my dad watching it.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
168 bob-ombs

Nah I dont follow hockey either. I used to a while back in like 2004 lol. But yea I watch it whenever I catch my dad watching it.
Cool cool ^_^

Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi Well, I have my NHL hockey team ranking now. If you would like write-ups for specific teams, just say so. I will give a write-up on Toronto later for sure, and I might give more write-ups on other teams based on whether you'd like one or not.

The best
1. Toronto Maple Leafs

Everyone else :p
2. Los Angeles Kings

3. San Jose Sharks

4. New York Rangers

5. Colorado Avalanche

6. Tampa Bay Lightning

7. Philadelphia Flyers

8. St. Louis Blues

9. Arizona Coyotes

10.Detroit Red Wings

11.Buffalo Sabres

12.Dallas Stars

13.Ottawa Senators

14.Minnesota Wild

15.Washington Capitals

16.Edmonton Oilers

17.Florida Panthers

18.Calgary Flames

19.Columbus Blue Jackets

20.Carolina Hurricanes

21.Nashville Predators

22.Pittsburgh Penguins

23.Winnipeg Jets

24.New York Islanders

25.New Jersey Devils

26.Vancouver Canucks

27.Anaheim Ducks

28.Chicago Blackhawks

29.Boston Bruins

30.Montreal Canadiens

Luig

Confused
I bought CSGO since I haven't really had many games to play recently and have been kinda bored and csgo seemed interesting and it was cheap
I have 24 hours in it now
my dad's computer runs it at an average of 40-50fps at 640x480 and it's impossible to see heads more than 20 meters away but whatever
My first impressions
cool game
too bad the only other person I know that has it and plays it a lot is smudges rip
but uh yeah that's all I've really been doing
I've been gone from sb's for a bit
how you guys doing

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I bought CSGO since I haven't really had many games to play recently and have been kinda bored and csgo seemed interesting and it was cheap
I have 24 hours in it now
my dad's computer runs it at an average of 40-50fps at 640x480 and it's impossible to see heads more than 20 meters away but whatever
My first impressions
cool game
too bad the only other person I know that has it and plays it a lot is smudges rip
but uh yeah that's all I've really been doing
I've been gone from sb's for a bit
how you guys doing
Ay, welcome back.

Nothing's changed. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

A rather extreme storm is around this area right now. Winds are high, rain is heavy, and it may include some thunderstorms later on.

Can't complain though. I've said it many times before and it's well known, but once again, this state really needs the rain.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

A rather extreme storm is around this area right now. Winds are high, rain is heavy, and it may include some thunderstorms later on.

Can't complain though. I've said it many times before and it's well known, but once again, this state really needs the rain.
Hope you're safe, because it seems like there might be flooding. Cali seems to be having a lot of "**** you" weather recently, the trademark weather pattern of Texas. :p

And on that note, how are you doing? How have things been for you?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi
So I have my Maple Leafs fandom write-up:

So why do I love the Toronto Maple Leafs? I love them for many reasons. Heck, I don’t even live in Canada and they are my favorite sports team of all time. Funny right? Anyway, I love the Leafs. First of all, I love their history and rivals. Even with the longest championship drought in the entire league (with 48 seasons at this point), I still love all that the fantastic organization has done over the years. The franchise began all the way back before the Great Depression, and the team has had so many interesting moments and themes over the years. They have fantastic rivalries with the Montreal Canadiens, Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, Buffalo Sabres, and the Ottawa Senators to name the main 5. They’ve had plenty of strong coaches as well, fantastic players to boot, and the 2nd highest amount of Stanley Cups in the league. Who could forget stars like Dave Keon, Felix Potvin, Ace Bailey, Mats Sundin, Phil Kessel, Darryl Sittler, Tim Horton, Syl Apps, Ted Kennedy, Doug Gilmour, or the current big Leafs star Auston Matthews? The franchise is littered with amazing, fun players. With their history, I also love how they’re an original six team. They’ve made themselves known in hockey and I respect the franchise simply for being around for so long and having a lot of lore behind them. I enjoy older sports team in general due to established rivalries and rich histories.

Secondly, they play some fun hockey. Aside from the years that stretch from 2005-2015, the Leafs have played some amazing hockey. Even after their last Cup win in 1967, there have been plenty of fun Leafs teams with some amazing players. The 70s and 90s in particular were decades that had a ton of great Leafs talent and fun teams. The current Leafs team is also filled with great stars! While our defense is pretty bad, our offense ability is solid. Auston Matthews, William Nylander, Nazem Kadri, Mitch Marner, Tyler Bozak, James van Reimsdyk, Connor Brown, Leo Komorov…man, there are so many good players haha.

Thirdly, I love their team location and logo. Their team name fits the city of Toronto, and while I have never been to Toronto in person, it seems like such an amazing city to visit. My favorite color is also the exact shade of blue that the Leafs wear, so when I first followed hockey, following Toronto just seemed…perfect. Even with the drought, I loved their logo, their team name, their history, their rivalries, the history of amazing players…they just fit me so nicely.

Finally, the fanbase is really amazing. I am honored to be a part of the fanbase. Even through all of the bad decision-making during the 2000s decade slump, and all of the frustrating losses, and jersey throwing…Leafs fans never give up. We always support our team, no matter what happens. We could be an absolute dynasty powerhouse like in the 40s and 60s, or it could be the second half of the 2000s and the early 2010s aside from the 2012-13 seasons slumps, and we are still there. If you want undying loyalty and passion, the Maple Leafs fanbase is a great place to look.

As a bonus, I identify with Auston Matthews a ton. Both of us are American, and yet we both support a Canadian team. The difference is that Matthews is possibly the Maple Leafs best player, while I am a big fan of both Matthews and the Leafs :p

So that is why I love the Toronto Maple Leafs. They’ve had a fun ride for the first 100 seasons. Here’s to another 100!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
188 Bob-Ombs

So it's just a team's history that makes the Maple Leafs your favorite team, Hatty? I'd say that's pretty admirable. That's kinda like my admiration for the Rangers just because they have the same place of origin as the Twins.

That's it. I disappear now!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hope you're safe, because it seems like there might be flooding. Cali seems to be having a lot of "**** you" weather recently, the trademark weather pattern of Texas. :p

And on that note, how are you doing? How have things been for you?
Thank you, and my area seems to have been okay this time around. We expected lightning, and it hasn't passed through our area (yet. That's subject to change for now) but the winds earlier today were some of the strongest I've ever seen. And I've seen extremely strong winds here before. It's kind of rare, but always nuts when it happens.

And I've been doing alright for the most part. Still trying to put much more time on other things in life, which is a big reason why my activity has been so low on this site for a while now. It's also given me more opportunities to spend more time with my family lately, so I'm very glad about that. How about you?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
188 Bob-Ombs

So it's just a team's history that makes the Maple Leafs your favorite team, Hatty? I'd say that's pretty admirable. That's kinda like my admiration for the Rangers just because they have the same place of origin as the Twins.

That's it. I disappear now!
More to it than that, but it's the main reason. There's other reasons that you should re-read, like the players and the logos and fanbase and everything.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Thank you, and my area seems to have been okay this time around. We expected lightning, and it hasn't passed through our area (yet. That's subject to change for now) but the winds earlier today were some of the strongest I've ever seen. And I've seen extremely strong winds here before. It's kind of rare, but always nuts when it happens.
Well good to know you're doing fine. I've seen some frighteningly strong winds before and that's because I happen to live in a state (that's not Oklahoma) that gets slammed by tornadoes during the spring. I do have a fear of tornadoes so that doesn't help me in the slightest (and it also doesn't help that I've had panic attacks whenever one happens to be near where I live).
And I've been doing alright for the most part. Still trying to put much more time on other things in life, which is a big reason why my activity has been so low on this site for a while now. It's also given me more opportunities to spend more time with my family lately, so I'm very glad about that. How about you?
Good to hear. I'm doing good right now, but I'm glad this week is over. Aside from like one good thing, this has been a pretty bad week for me.

Top Bottom