• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yikes. The only thing that would be on my mind in that situation would be intense fear for my family's lives....

I'm going to assume you actually have been in that situation before? Only imagining being in such situation can't be compared to actually experiencing it....
YEP. Granted, there was someone that picked me up and took me to their house (my cousins' mother to be specific), but that didn't stop me from being terrified before and after I was picked up. I don't remember where my mom was at the time but I do know that my dad and brother were at a baseball game when it happened. Whenever there's a heavy storm, I always check to see the severity of it. I can keep myself composed until the point where it's confirmed there's a tornado somewhere with a chance to head to my direction or when those ****ing sirens go off, whichever comes first.

Being lilapsophobic is not pleasant.
Well, I know that kind of feeling. It's not common for problems to go away quickly, unfortunately, even if it seems like they have at first.

As for what happened, I'd be willing to hear about it elsewhere.
It's never that simple, oh how it's never that simple...

A PM on here will work (especially since this site is the only way I can actually talk to you).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

YEP. Granted, there was someone that picked me up and took me to their house (my cousins' mother to be specific), but that didn't stop me from being terrified before and after I was picked up. I don't remember where my mom was at the time but I do know that my dad and brother were at a baseball game when it happened. Whenever there's a heavy storm, I always check to see the severity of it. I can keep myself composed until the point where it's confirmed there's a tornado somewhere with a chance to head to my direction or when those ****ing sirens go off, whichever comes first.

Being lilapsophobic is not pleasant.
Geez....yeah, that sounds horrifying, to say the least. How long ago did all of that happen?

It's never that simple, oh how it's never that simple...

A PM on here will work (especially since this site is the only way I can actually talk to you).
You can send me a PM on that when you're ready for it then.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Geez....yeah, that sounds horrifying, to say the least. How long ago did all of that happen?
A couple years ago, I think. I tend to forget how long ago it happened and remember more of the fact that I was terrified. That's how I work when I'm not forgetting important stuff and remembering insignificant nonsense no other person would remember after like 5 minutes.
You can send me a PM on that when you're ready for it then.
I'm gonna be eating dinner soonish so once I'm done, I'll send you a PM.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Thinking about Sharpedo so I can take advantage of psychic fangs while not having a weakness to eq.. but 4 move syndrome comes with sharpedo if protect is used..

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
5 bob-ombs

Kneutronic Kneutronic Are you able to access discord right now, or not? Because for the past couple of hours, I have been unable to access due to some sort of message I receive that says "no secure connection to the server is able to be established."

Last edited:
Top Bottom