• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well good to know you're doing fine. I've seen some frighteningly strong winds before and that's because I happen to live in a state (that's not Oklahoma) that gets slammed by tornadoes during the spring. I do have a fear of tornadoes so that doesn't help me in the slightest (and it also doesn't help that I've had panic attacks whenever one happens to be near where I live).
It's understandable when you're in area that's considerably affected by them to begin with. I've never even seen one outside of recorded footage of them, but I do know I'd be horrified at the sight of one. I've never had an experience with a tornado before and I hope to keep it that way.

Sorry for the extremely late reply by the way.. was off doing other things for most of the night.

Good to hear. I'm doing good right now, but I'm glad this week is over. Aside from like one good thing, this has been a pretty bad week for me.
I don't know if you'd be willing to or are comfortable with mentioning any details of what happened then right here, but in any case, whatever it is that you've gone through I hope you're able to move past it. It sounds like the week being over is at least offering some relief for you.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
More to it than that, but it's the main reason. There's other reasons that you should re-read, like the players and the logos and fanbase and everything.

I can imagine that.

When Carly and I went to the Twins game at Target Field against the Rangers, we were sitting by a couple of Rangers fans who came all the way from Texas. They were very nice. Even that time I went to Globe Life Stadium when they were facing Oakland, I was actually wearing Twins gear, and the fans at the game were very understanding and welcoming.

And players are another key factor. The Rangers may not have won a World Series yet, but they also have a pretty admirable history behind their players. I just wish the Twins had as many good players as the Rangers have right now.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

It's understandable when you're in area that's considerably affected by them to begin with. I've never even seen one outside of recorded footage of them, but I do know I'd be horrified at the sight of one. I've never had an experience with a tornado before and I hope to keep it that way.

Sorry for the extremely late reply by the way.. was off doing other things for most of the night.
Oh, imagine this scenario: All alone at home in the midst of a tornado warning with your parents being in areas more likely to get hit by one of the damn things. Now that is what I find to be true terror.

And it's fine, I needed sleep anyways.
I don't know if you'd be willing to or are comfortable with mentioning any details of what happened then right here, but in any case, whatever it is that you've gone through I hope you're able to move past it. It sounds like the week being over is at least offering some relief for you.
Honestly, while I am feeling better than I was a week ago, it still feels like what's in my head is still looming inside, waiting to strike again. When it felt like I was getting better, there was something pulling me down. I'm willing to take a bit to talk about these last 7 days, just not here though.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Just realized that I can't use pictures of Princess Cadance's human form on account of the human version not being a Princess lol. Didn't really want to use that form anyway :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
244 more rather late responses.

Oh, imagine this scenario: All alone at home in the midst of a tornado warning with your parents being in areas more likely to get hit by one of the damn things. Now that is what I find to be true terror.

And it's fine, I needed sleep anyways.
Yikes. The only thing that would be on my mind in that situation would be intense fear for my family's lives....

I'm going to assume you actually have been in that situation before? Only imagining being in such situation can't be compared to actually experiencing it....

Honestly, while I am feeling better than I was a week ago, it still feels like what's in my head is still looming inside, waiting to strike again. When it felt like I was getting better, there was something pulling me down. I'm willing to take a bit to talk about these last 7 days, just not here though.
Well, I know that kind of feeling. It's not common for problems to go away quickly, unfortunately, even if it seems like they have at first.

As for what happened, I'd be willing to hear about it elsewhere.

Top Bottom