• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

It's a song from SU, season 1 finale to be specific.

This almost always happens when I hear something catchy for the first time. Chances are it's here to stay that way for a few more days.

I'm curious. What is this song?
Not really a single song, but there's a couple that come to mind when I'm given hat description. Blurred Lines, Frozen songs, Wide Awake, just to name a few.
128 bob-ombs

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Not really a single song, but there's a couple that come to mind when I'm given hat description. Blurred Lines, Frozen songs, Wide Awake, just to name a few.
128 bob-ombs
Katy Perry's wide awake? I like that song :teeth:

Also I think I forgot to mention because I fell asleep soon after but.. I'd personally wait for Pokemon Sun and Moon to come out lol. Also if you get into the competitive scene for Pokemon let me know :p I've been in the competitive scene since G5 (late) and have only improved since then :lol:
133 10-0 leads against the White Sox :b:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Also I think I forgot to mention because I fell asleep soon after but.. I'd personally wait for Pokemon Sun and Moon to come out lol. Also if you get into the competitive scene for Pokemon let me know :p I've been in the competitive scene since G5 (late) and have only improved since then :lol:
Wow! Ten zip against the White Sox? That's amazing

In other news, Twins are up 3-2 against Tampa Bay.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Whatever! All Ke$ha ever sings about is booze and sex. Definitely not very much potential with that if you ask me.
While that may be the case, it still doesn't give you a reason to do that.

People are allowed to listen to whatever and whoever they want. I mean, to me, music these days is sh**, but people still listen to it because they find enjoyment in it, so there's really nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
While that may be the case, it still doesn't give you a reason to do that.

People are allowed to listen to whatever and whoever they want. I mean, music these days is sh**, but people still listen to it because they find enjoyment in it, so there's really nothing you can do about it.
I suppose so.

But to be fair, there are still some good artists out there in recent times, such as Katy Perry, Adele, Bruno Mars, and Taylor Swift to name a few, but there just isn't enough music out there right now that's as good as music was in the 80's.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
But to be fair, there are still some good artists out there in recent times, such as Katy Perry, Adele, Bruno Mars, and Taylor Swift to name a few, but there just isn't enough music out there right now that's as good as music was in the 80's.
I am well aware, and in fact I agree with you there. There's still good artists out there, in fact there's a handful of modern day songs that I actually like. But overall, I think that music is just not like how it was the past.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I am well aware, and in fact I agree with you there. There's still good artists out there, in fact there's a handful of modern day songs that I actually like. But overall, I think that music is just not like how it was the past.
Lol I don't even listen to Kesha, and look what my random comment caused. Oh well...

139 naps that are finished

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

Mind Reader and Sheer Cold for sure. Maybe Grass Whistle( I have no way to get Dark Void, plus it's probably not allowed.) Prankster Whimsicott with Tailwind. And... That's all I've got. I'm not used to Triple Battles.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

So I managed to make a game that wasn't working for me for years somehow actually work again. All by simply licking the disc.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Mind Reader and Sheer Cold for sure. Maybe Grass Whistle( I have no way to get Dark Void, plus it's probably not allowed.) Prankster Whimsicott with Tailwind. And... That's all I've got. I'm not used to Triple Battles.
No dark void is allowed. Also the Stats for Smeargle make this set not that reliable.. sash can only do so much on the first turn and in triples for that matter where smeargle can be hit by 3 moves. Priority still beats tailwind

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699

Unless there's another wide awake I should know about. The irony of hearing it early in the morning does amuse me though.
Ill probably save up for sun and moon. Super hyped for some of the new pokemon.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know I'm rather late to make another comment on the subject of music, but I actually like a lot of modern songs, depending on what genre they fall into. I like a lot of older songs as well.

I'm curious as to what game disc it is as well.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
161 bob-ombs.
My taste in music is extremely varied.....as long as it isn't country music lol. I like classical, but also various songs from I think the 80s-now.

Top Bottom