• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
54 Bob-ombs in a average sized crater.

BTW found this on the SSB4 social thread.
Thank MSMarioSonic for this:

We are using this for Frost. It's perfect...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
57 Bob-ombs in an abyss.

Edit: You know, I just thought of this.
The mods got to Frostwraith. Of which to my knowledge helped out here a lot (heck, I remember. And I've only been on this site for 3-4 months).
Kinda makes you wonder who it'll be next?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
59 ♪ Cliffhangers, hanging from a cliff, and that's why he's called cliffhanger! ♪

I'm not the only one here who knows where's that from, right?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
62 know as well.

Though, it does make you wonder.
What if he was still here with us? Or someone else became a mod?
What would happen? Where would we end up?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
63 of me are relieved further.

If I ever become a mod, I probably wouldn't try to mess up the count here, I've been having way too much fun in this thread.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
64 Bob-ombs.

If I ever become a mod, I probably wouldn't try to mess up the count here, I've been having way too much fun in this thread.
Still, it's funny in a way.
Before he became one, he was laughing along with the rest of us.
Heck, remember? When most of us stayed up just to reach 600?

It's just hilarious how a change in position can cause so much.

It does make you wonder though.
What if you, Metalbro, or anyone else gets promoted?
How would we act? I certainly know I'd be making more 4Kids jokes.

Or heck, demoted.
Like if Gatlin or FalKoopa went down to our level, how would we react?
We used to consider then enemies, but now they're helping instead of hindering.

Just make you wonder sometimes if circumstances were different...

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
65 bob-ombs
64 Bob-ombs.

Still, it's funny in a way.
Before he became one, he was laughing along with the rest of us.
Heck, remember? When most of us stayed up just to reach 600?

It's just hilarious how a change in position can cause so much.

It does make you wonder though.
What if you, Metalbro, or anyone else gets promoted?
How would we act? I certainly know I'd be making more 4Kids jokes.

Or heck, demoted.
Like if Gatlin or FalKoopa went down to our level, how would we react?
We used to consider then enemies, but now they're helping instead of hindering.

Just make you wonder sometimes if circumstances were different...
yep its true,
we only think of them as enemies, because that's how the game forces us to think, they put us on opposite sides, so we consider each other our opponents,
its just funny when ya think about it, heck me and fal are actually friends who help out on the rate their chance thread, they aren't bad people, we are just against them so common thinking sees them as monsters
which is how frosts change in position changed so much, we had an ally, who was with us through the thick and thin, turn his back against us and joined the dark side, the common thinking of our beings see him as an foe, but we all know he's a friend, but we still act accordingly,
now the main batch is just me, you, metal, path, phantom, and Zelda (did I miss anyone else?)

though if I ever did become a mod, trust me I would never betray the bob-omb squad, i'll just constantly edit your guys messages instead of posting to spite ya:p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
67 Bob-ombs.
yep its true,
we only think of them as enemies, because that's how the game forces us to think, they put us on opposite sides, so we consider each other our opponents,
its just funny when ya think about it, heck me and fal are actually friends who help out on the rate their chance thread, they aren't bad people, we are just against them so common thinking sees them as monsters
Eh, if anything. I don't see them as monsters, more, rivals.
It's like with Smash games. We chat friendly and all online, but then start trash talking online.
It's just the competitive spirit.

But even on this thread we've been friendly. Remember the glasses kid and VVVVVV?
Heck, it's one of the reason I do the "gifts". Cause it brings something more than just a "Do'h we'll get you next time!".

Referring to relations with mods. I'm kinda like Wave in that way.
I do get along fine, I've even been able to hold my ground in debates as well.
But there are times were I feel I can be a bit irritating (especially in the off-topic and useless posts category. Not to mention Character Discussion. I have the worst luck when it comes to making threads there. My Mudkip thread has been the only one which hasn't been locked). Though, I'm planning on changing that.

which is how frosts change in position changed so much, we had an ally, who was with us through the thick and thin, turn his back against us and joined the dark side, the common thinking of our beings see him as an foe, but we all know he's a friend, but we still act accordingly,
I think maybe that's the thing.
With people like Fal or Gatlin, we've known their existence as mods for a while. So it's normal to us.
But, with Frost, it's a little different. He knows us, because he has been here helping us.
Heck, I remember him being here. And I didn't really start coming till December of last year (The reason why my count is unusually high is cause I post a lot, that's another thing I'm trying to change as well.).

now the main batch is just me, you, metal, path, phantom, and Zelda (did I miss anyone else?)
For the most part.
But if anything, maybe add Link2thelost. He's been coming recently.
I haven't seen LuigiFan though.
Last time I saw him, he was trying to debunk the Palutena leak (which even I said it was a lost cause, and mind you I've tried twice).

For mods, It's mostly Fal, Gatlin, and Frost. With the occasional Xiroey (haven't seen him much though), Aerodrome (who I still have to find out why he isn't a big fan of the "gifts"), and IsamR (who's appeared quite a bit lately).

though if I ever did become a mod, trust me I would never betray the bob-omb squad, i'll just constantly edit your guys messages instead of posting to spite ya:p
You know, back when I was modding (yes, modding. To this day I don't know why Capps made me one. I felt under-qualified.) the 3DSA thread (I left. ...It's a long story).
But while I was there, Capps told me the exact some thing.
It went something like "I would let you guys win."
But I've said this over there, and I'll say it here. Knowing Frosty, it's just too good not to.

Top Bottom