• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
24 bob-ombs.
I heard some people talk about it at school...

Not interested in card-based games tho
It's not for everyone, but it is fun if you're into them. I also have a mtg deck (albeit a cheap intro deck) sitting around at home that I play with some people from robotics.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
25 Survivor episodes
Darkpit54 Darkpit54
♦Æ♦|Ken

Michele's back in the running for a winner edit. She's still playing a great game by being friends with everyone and yet not playing both sides to an obvious degree. The Julia elimination will fuel her towards the end, I think. I was a little skeptical at her beating Cydney or Aubry in the finals, but it's looking like Michele could do something great in the future.

In other news, Jason just keeps getting worse. Has he said or done anything good this entire season? His personality is unbearable, his gameplay sucks, and even when he tries to bring the drama he doesn't come off as that entertaining, much less-so likable. Jason is a bottom 5 contestant of all time for me. Considering there are 478 contestants to ever play by the time this season ends, that says a lot.

Ranking gameplay:
Chessmaster tier: Nobody yet
Smart tier: Michele, Aubry, Cydney
Passable tier: Tai
Not good enough tier: Jason, Joe
Already eliminated tier: Julia, Scot, Debbie, Nick, Neal, Peter, Anna, Alecia, Caleb, Liz, Jenny, Darnell

Ranking by favorite to least favorite:
Debbie
Tai

Alecia
Aubry
Caleb
Jenny
Neal

Julia
Cydney
Darnell

Michele
Liz
Joe
Anna

Nick
Peter

Scot
Jason

I plan on uploading a full ranking of all 478 contestants by the time the season ends (hopefully), so you guys can see how I feel about this cast relative to every past contestant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom