• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Who's your favorite contestant of all time btw? I know Dark Pit's is Rupert Boneham, while my picks are Boston Rob Mariano, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Sue Hawk, and Malcolm Freberg.
Hello! Sorry I was late to reply, I was doing work and I went to a class.

Rupert's a favorite of mine, too. I love his personality overall, especially when he sacrificed his chance in the game to have his wife experience it for herself. It was a nice, selfless thing that he did.

Kass is another one of my favorites, too, mainly due to her first season on the show. "Chaos" Kass was so fun to watch in action, even though it pissed off everybody.

Mike Holloway was another one. At first I was iffy with him, along with the rest of the men in the blue collar tribe, but when the merge settled in and he realized that his alliance was planning against him, he became so fun to watch fight back, constantly having a target on his back but ultimately pulling through to win it all in the end... He was a fighter, and I loved that quality about him.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
109 updates

So I trained my team to Lv 45. Three times. My save file kept getting corrupted. >.<
Eventually, I fixed the problem, and went on my way to Fortree City. To mix things up, I took my box-warmers instead to try my luck. It was difficult, but fun.
In the Weather Institute, I wrecked Team Aqua and got a Castform as a reward. I nicknamed it "Whether" because I couldn't figure out who to name her after. Almost immediately afterwards, I encountered May, who wanted to battle. All I can say about the battle is one word: RIP. Her 3 Pokémon didn't stand a chance. After that, now in Fortree City, I went to go challenge the Gym. However, an invisible Pokémon blocked my way, so I went on and bumped into Steven, who gave me the Devon Scope. I encountered and caught a Kecleon giving him the name SilverEra. Then I went back to Fortree City and battled my way through. Eventually, I got to battle Winona. I almost lost Lily in the process, but teamwork works.

As you can see, battling my way to Fortree City resulted in Uni evolving into Camerupt, Smudges evolving in Machoke, and Lily evolving into Altaria.

My team.

My plan now is to go back to Mauville City and explore New Mauville. There are a lot of Electric-types there, so it'll be a good place to train Flyer and hopefully have him evolve.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hello! Sorry I was late to reply, I was doing work and I went to a class.

Kass is another one of my favorites, too, mainly due to her first season on the show. "Chaos" Kass was so fun to watch in action, even though it pissed off everybody.
So...I'm not the only one minus Survivor Sucks users that loves Kass?...

YOU SIR HAVE GOOD TASTE! Kass McQUEENlan forever <3

Top Bottom