• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Darkpit54 Darkpit54
♦Æ♦|Ken

Michele's back in the running for a winner edit. She's still playing a great game by being friends with everyone and yet not playing both sides to an obvious degree. The Julia elimination will fuel her towards the end, I think. I was a little skeptical at her beating Cydney or Aubry in the finals, but it's looking like Michele could do something great in the future.

In other news, Jason just keeps getting worse. Has he said or done anything good this entire season? His personality is unbearable, his gameplay sucks, and even when he tries to bring the drama he doesn't come off as that entertaining, much less-so likable. Jason is a bottom 5 contestant of all time for me. Considering there are 478 contestants to ever play by the time this season ends, that says a lot.

Ranking gameplay:
Chessmaster tier: Nobody yet
Smart tier: Michele, Aubry, Cydney
Passable tier: Tai
Not good enough tier: Jason, Joe
Already eliminated tier: Julia, Scot, Debbie, Nick, Neal, Peter, Anna, Alecia, Caleb, Liz, Jenny, Darnell

Ranking by favorite to least favorite:
Debbie
Tai

Alecia
Aubry
Caleb
Jenny
Neal

Julia
Cydney
Darnell

Michele
Liz
Joe
Anna

Nick
Peter

Scot
Jason

I plan on uploading a full ranking of all 478 contestants by the time the season ends (hopefully), so you guys can see how I feel about this cast relative to every past contestant.
That tribal council was nerve-racking. I was scared that Cydney and Michelle might flip and vote Tai out. Thank God they stuck with the original plan, though...

That vote must have been hard for Michelle, though. She and Julia have been close allies from the very beginning, so having to write her name down in the end must have hurt her a bit.

I am totally with you with Jason. Him and Scot are probably my least favorite Survivor contestants by far, perhaps tying with Colton and Phillip. They just take these big moves so seriously and make a big deal out of it.

Right now, my favorites are Tai and Aubrey. Tai's just a likable person, and he's been starting to make some moves as of now, betraying his alliance and even debating on using his idol and advantage when he sensed that something was amiss this week. Aubrey, meanwhile, is probably one of the most strategic players I have ever seen, always observant and thinking about the game and what move to make next. Cydney's a strong player, as well, I feel, always willing to flip and make a big move. ...Which was also one of the main reasons why the tribal council was nerve-racking for me, because I was afraid that she and Michelle might go through with it and get Tai out.

Joe's just... A vote. He hasn't done anything big, and he's pretty much being dragged along.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Joe's just... A vote. He hasn't done anything big, and he's pretty much being dragged along.
I can just imagine myself a few years down the road saying "wait, who's Joe DeCampo", then looking him up and remembering that I didn't remember him because he wasn't memorable himself :laugh:

Him and Anna are the two casting duds this season. I can't remember literally anything Anna did, and the only reason why I like Joe a little more is because I remember him *vaguely* laying the smack-down on Peter.

Who's your favorite contestant of all time btw? I know Dark Pit's is Rupert Boneham, while my picks are Boston Rob Mariano, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Sue Hawk, and Malcolm Freberg.

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs
That tribal council was nerve-racking. I was scared that Cydney and Michelle might flip and vote Tai out. Thank God they stuck with the original plan, though...

That vote must have been hard for Michelle, though. She and Julia have been close allies from the very beginning, so having to write her name down in the end must have hurt her a bit.

I am totally with you with Jason. Him and Scot are probably my least favorite Survivor contestants by far, perhaps tying with Colton and Phillip. They just take these big moves so seriously and make a big deal out of it.

Right now, my favorites are Tai and Aubrey. Tai's just a likable person, and he's been starting to make some moves as of now, betraying his alliance and even debating on using his idol and advantage when he sensed that something was amiss this week. Aubrey, meanwhile, is probably one of the most strategic players I have ever seen, always observant and thinking about the game and what move to make next. Cydney's a strong player, as well, I feel, always willing to flip and make a big move. ...Which was also one of the main reasons why the tribal council was nerve-racking for me, because I was afraid that she and Michelle might go through with it and get Tai out.

( I'm quoting Ken cuz I can't tag him)

That episode was nerve wracking. Half of me wanted them to flip, but I also REALLY like Tai and think he could win.

Rupert's just my favorite personality wise. Gameplay is Boston Rob, Cochran(second season), and Parvati and a few others I'm probably forgetting.

I completely agree with you on the cast. Except... who's Anna? I think/hope that Tai, Cydney, or Aubrey will win.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
68 Funny Individuals

Two Things:
1. Hat evolved! He is now a feraligator:160:

2. I caught a Sandshrew:027: named Spak and a Sentret:161: named Scout

Top Bottom