• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Look into the Clown's face and be enthralled by the dark secret beneath the colorful fantasy land.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
11 bob-ombs

Nice! Those can be pretty tricky to do. I only do it with falco tho cuz it just looks cool. lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

We've been hearing lots of thud noises from stuff around the neighborhood being thrown around or blown over. One of our sheds in the backyard also got blown over by it. Thankfully, it didn't contain anything significant, just some fake skeletons for Halloween, so we aren't going to worry about lifting it back up tonight either.

The biggest concern for our area right now is a potential power outage.....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Most definitely.

My step-dad was actually almost blown onto his back while out doing errands earlier today. Though it probably didn't help that it was also raining then in addition to being windy as hell.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yikes, not exactly the smartest idea to be outside while it's extremely windy. There's no telling what kinds of **** will be flying about.

Meanwhile, the weather here can't make up its mind on whether or not it wants to be cold.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nice avi A10.

It didn't initially seem as bad at the time he left to do them, the speed picked up really quickly....although we have had to go outside a few times to check what some of the thud noises were all about, and to make sure several things in our backyard wouldn't get blown away or knocked over. Thankfully most of that was taken care of much earlier.

I've always preferred cold whether. I've had some days where the temperatures can dramatically shift back and forth, though, and they're aren't pleasant.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Ouch.....how long did it last?

Kind of funny you mention it though. A power outage occurred on my 18th birthday which was just last September.
I think an hour or two.
It was one of my first blackouts that I can think of too, not the best way to have one.

Top Bottom